Accountancy Forum
MR Pracs - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: MR Pracs (/showthread.php?tid=3369)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Zeesh - 08-10-2006

[quote]<i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />[quote]<i>Originally posted by smraza</i>
<br />Hey Pracha Sb.

Wakai bhai, tumahain kahan phasa dia hai, Its better not to reply these kids,

You have been in the profession, when these kids were most probably doing their matriculation.

Anyways, howz you father, i hope he will be fine now. Allah unhain Sehat day.

Dear Pracs
SALAM
Keep up the good work. There are students on this forum who need positive feed back and you are doing a brilliant job in doing so. I believe that professional people with a vision always try to find time to make their contribution in different ways. This reflects their sense of social responsibility.

We need more professional people with a sense of social responsibility in order to broaden accounting profession’s contribution to society at large.

Do not let any one to deter you from doing so, good on you. May ALLAH bless all of us.

Regards

Zeeshan

P.S say my Salam to your father, it is nice to know that he is feeling better

- Pracs - 08-11-2006

Thank you for the encouragement Zeesh and welcome to the forum. I see we have number of members from Australia now,, you guys can now have an 'Accountancy forum'-Australia chapter !

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 11-08-2008

Pracs,

Did you ever remember me! your old companion "Asif Ali" I wish to discuss some issues with you.

Kindly come on board, waiting for your hearing.

Regards

Asif Ali

- Pracs - 11-19-2008

Hey buddy, how are you doing ?

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 11-27-2008

Pracs,

I am fine as usual, ACCA has done, preparing CFA Level I Exam in next month, currently working in Investment Company & nothing more.

Pracs, Would you like to give me your email address! I want to discuss you some queries myself, not on board.

Waiting....

Regards

Asif Ali

- kamranACA - 11-29-2008

Dear Pracs and other fellows who contributed in this long thread,

I just find an opportunity to read out some of the posts here in this thread. It's strange why people had been debating on worthless issues by calling names of quite reasonable persons like Pracs into question.

I also want people like Ali Akbar and Abur.Rehman to join this forum back. Without all such good contributors this forum is getting deserted.

Mr. Ali Akbar, by the way, could not so far qualify the final exmas of CA, although he was factually a gold medalist in module C. The reason may be his personal severe problems. May God help him.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Pracs - 12-03-2008

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mr. Whappaaaa</i>
<br />Pracs,

I am fine as usual, ACCA has done, preparing CFA Level I Exam in next month, currently working in Investment Company & nothing more.

Pracs, Would you like to give me your email address! I want to discuss you some queries myself, not on board.

Waiting....

Regards

Asif Ali

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Asif drop me an email via this forum and will reply,

- Pracs - 12-03-2008

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />
Dear Pracs and other fellows who contributed in this long thread,

I just find an opportunity to read out some of the posts here in this thread. It's strange why people had been debating on worthless issues by calling names of quite reasonable persons like Pracs into question.

I also want people like Ali Akbar and Abur.Rehman to join this forum back. Without all such good contributors this forum is getting deserted.

Mr. Ali Akbar, by the way, could not so far qualify the final exmas of CA, although he was factually a gold medalist in module C. The reason may be his personal severe problems. May God help him.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Kamran I would love to see Akbar and Abdur Rehman back on this forum. More so, I just browse the pages these days.

- Mr. Whappaaaa - 12-11-2008

Pracs,

I hav sent you two emailz...

Hope, you would consider me positively.

Regards

Asif Ali

- unseendemon - 12-14-2008

disgrace, thats what this is.

my my my. some people are so insecure. as a casual browser of this forum pracs and kamranaca are 2 person whose posts i always follow since they KNOW what they are talking about. it clearly shows. unlike some people who love to punch above their weight and end up looking like idiots, you might think you filled in the blanks quite well but people can spot copy-paste from miles away.

get off the back of one of the most respected member of the forum and mind your own business.

- kamranACA - 12-16-2008

Dear,

They have already left the forum.

Irrespective of whatever some guys speak about me, Pracs or any body else, we should continue to add value to this forum.

The guys like Abdur.Rehman were doing some good work as well. Forum remembers their contributions as well.

I don't talk about personal issues which I must say should be totally avoided.

Regards,

KAMRAN.