Accountancy Forum
Dare to Speak ! (Module C + Economics) - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Dare to Speak ! (Module C + Economics) (/showthread.php?tid=3751)

Dare to Speak ! (Module C + Economics) - zephyrrr - 09-01-2006

<b>
To all the members on this forum !

I've not asked something lust to be answered that no body has even commented on it. Neither; ICAP policies would get changed by what you'll say in the response of this problem nor you'll be losing a lot of your precious time which might be not more than two or even three minutes. I've not asked to tell me perfectly according to the ICAP's adjustment policy. But just presenting your views.

I was not expecting something like that from the ICAPians who always dare to speak with strong arguments, to the best of their experiences, deep knowledge and many more. Might be busy in exams; but exams has now got ended.

Sometimes, just to say; is enough to encourage someone !

I'm extremely very sorry for getting unnecessarily rude but hope that many of you especially Respected Pracs, Azeem Shah Khan, Muhammad Adnan Arshad and the like who are very much near and dear to me and by whome I'm being guided that what's my life conditions and why I've become so. Again very sorry, actually, it's I think due to not getting entered Module-C because of getting failed in Economics of Module-A inspite of clearing all other subjects of Foundation stage in last attempt........... HOPE AGAINST HOPE......... !!!!

Thanks ! If you could just present your views; I'm not asking for in my favour; but still; say something ! It pinches me to be in ignorance of something ....... !!!!! Please !!!!

Very sorry again for ... !!!!!
</b>

I've passed

> Module - A's papers except; Introduction to Economics & Finance
> Module - B completely in Spring 2006

As per new scheme of ICAP; the "Introduction to Economics and Finance" paper of Module - A has been transferred to Module - B and applicable from Spring 2007. Could anybody please help me in this regard that if I failed in this Autumn 2006 attempt too; whether I would be eligible to appear in Module - C alongwith paper of Economics in Spring 2007 attempt as per new policy as in the new policy I've read that all the current students will be adjusted to?

Thanks !

- tan - 09-04-2006

i don't know the answer of ur question ......but i hv also a question of same type i.e. "if any body does not sit in the papers of MOD B in autumn 2006 or gets reffers in all three subjects of MOD B. then what would be the subjects of MOD B in spring 2007 for him......will he give all three subjects or only A/C and M. law? " cuz IT is shifted to MOD D ....

the discussed subject hv passed MOD A in Spring 2006...

the person who will give the answer of zephyr's question .....must give the answer of this question aswell..................

- Schuaeb - 09-17-2006

Zephyrrr I don't know why your answer remained unanswered for such long time, however, consulting ICAP through and e mail or a letter was better of the choices.

Although, I'm not confirmed, but I believe there won't be any reason making u ineligible to attempt Module C alongwith Eco in Spring 2007. You may confirm it from ICAP. Can call them at 021-111-000-422, but make sure you call ICAP Karachi.

Tan I'm not giving the answer merely due to your last condition LOLz.
Once again such things are better confirmed from ICAP. If you have passed economics in mod A, then you will only appear in two subjects in mod b from spring 2007 onwards. However, you should confirm it from ICAP.

I don't know why you guys don't correspond with ICAP. You can
Write a letter to examination department or can call them, and definitely would get the answer.

Shoaib

- zephyrrr - 09-18-2006

Thanks Sohaib !

- Schuaeb - 09-19-2006

Welcome