Accountancy Forum
What to do after CA inter - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What to do after CA inter (/showthread.php?tid=3807)

Pages: 1 2

What to do after CA inter - dhoom - 09-18-2006

Can any one suggest me what to do after CA Inter inspite of criticising on whether I m the student of ICAP.

- Schuaeb - 09-19-2006

First write in normal font

- zephyrrr - 09-19-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />First write in normal font
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I'm sorry, but I agree with "schuaeb" ! You've passed CA(Inter) and don't aware of the Business Communication !!!! Amazing !!! Either, you are kidding or you never happend to be the student of ICAP !

Thanks !

- dhoom - 09-20-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zephyrrr</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>

I'm sorry, but I agree with "schuaeb" ! You've passed CA(Inter) and don't aware of the Business Communication !!!! Amazing !!! Either, you are kidding or you never happend to be the student of ICAP !

Thanks !

- Daee - 09-20-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zephyrrr</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>

Thanks !

Mr zephyrrr, this guy has simply asked some suggestions and was not trying to enter into a business deal here with anyone of us, so that he should have used formal language. This is a general forum and not a “business communication class” as such I do not see any need to criticize anyone for being informal and should not tell anyone how to phrase his/her sentences.

And, by the way dhoom there was nothing wrong in your post therefore, nothing to worry about, you can always send posts on this forum and get answers/suggestions to your questions/queries.

Regards,

- Schuaeb - 09-22-2006

Daee being formal or informal is not the matter here, the original font used was quite difficult to go through, and that was what objected, to which dhoom himself has agreed, so a reasonless post yours is.

- Daee - 09-22-2006

Schuaeb, go through Mr zephyrrr's post again and try n feel his taunting behavior. I am sure everybody here wud agree with the fact that no one has the right to make fun of others cause by behaving the way Mr zephyrrr behaved wud only discourage new members specially those who have just started to visit this forum.

By the way i read Dhoom's post and didn't see anything that wud become impediment in reading the same. Therefore, my hunch is, the only reason of such behavior, by anyone of us, is to show superiority and nothing else which in return wud make a simple thing/problem a mess.

Cheers

- Schuaeb - 09-23-2006

Daee you referred to my post also, in which I believe there was nothing to make fun of anyone nor was any effort to superiority. Slightest of things were wrong in Zephyrr's post.

However, there was nothing as mentioned in last paragraph of your post, and I'm afraid to say that yours seem to be more an effort to make a mess.

Shoaib

- Sunny84 - 09-23-2006

Cool Down Guys!!! OHOOOO.... u just derailed from the basic issue....
Well, for Dhoom, U should better now apply for articleship in the CA Firms. for more details abt the firms and their address u may please download the same from ICAP website under title of "Download"... OK

- Daee - 09-23-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Schuaeb</i>
<br />Daee you referred to my post also, in which I believe there was nothing to make fun of anyone nor was any effort to superiority. Slightest of things were wrong in Zephyrr's post.

However, there was nothing as mentioned in last paragraph of your post, and I'm afraid to say that yours seem to be more an effort to make a mess.

Shoaib

Atleast you have accepted that, there were things those should not have been said at first place.

The reason i highlighted this issue was because as soon as the first reply was posted, by you, that guy was perceived, by many of us, to be someone who didn't know how to write which, in my opinion, wasn't fair.

Therefore, i mentioned the same and all was in good faith since things were not as bad as communicated and i wanted to encourage dhoom and to discourage all such comments in future.

Hope clarifies

- Xak - 09-25-2006

this is how ppl react to things... soo much dragged!!!!...
myh post is also not as per topic but.. its showin the attitude of everyone here....ppl applying "one upon seven C's" of bad communication!!!....haahahahahaa
yeah... articleship...go>>>

- Daee - 09-28-2006

Mr Xak, some times things are inevitable........guess you also didn't realize what was the real issue.

- Schuaeb - 09-29-2006

After having all this Daee you must not left with any doubt that writing in such font matters. Had things were written in normal font this thread must have progressed in a completely different manner.

Shoaib

- Daee - 09-29-2006

I think we should leave it here because now its only criticizing each other which would not bring any good for anyone of us.

- spooky - 11-11-2006

I think the posts by Schuaeb & zephyrrr are causing more difficulty in understanding...