Accountancy Forum
ICAEW Training Office - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ICAEW Training Office (/showthread.php?tid=3882)

Pages: 1 2 3

ICAEW Training Office - send2mjk - 10-06-2006

Techno Beavers Limited is the <font color="blue"><b>first ever</b></font id="blue"> ICAEW Training Office in Sub-Continent.

Regards,
Jamil
<font color="blue">www.technobeavers.com</font id="blue">

- fjawad83 - 10-10-2006

The name TechnoBeavers is not even listed on the official ICAEW firms site i.e. www.icaewfirms.co.uk

- hanifasif - 10-10-2006

from what i know Techno Beavers is not a firm of accountant/auditors. Correct me if i am wrong.

- send2mjk - 10-10-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hanifasif</i>
<br />from what i know Techno Beavers is not a firm of accountant/auditors. Correct me if i am wrong.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
At the moment we do not work for local clients, all of our clients are from UK.

- send2mjk - 10-10-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fjawad83</i>
<br />The name TechnoBeavers is not even listed on the official ICAEW firms site i.e. www.icaewfirms.co.uk<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
We have received this in October so hopefully you will see the name soon...

- hanifasif - 10-11-2006

Mr. send2mjk,

Kia yaar, theek say chuptay bhi nahi, samnay atay bhi nahi.

Please, if you want to share information about Techno Beavers, kindly do so. Many people here, including me, are really interested to know. It’s surely a major development and probably may pose the most serious threat to ICAP and its exemptions policy.

I would appreciate if you, being an insider, could give us some more information.

- send2mjk - 10-11-2006

Brother for company profile and everything else please visit our website www.technobeavers.com.

As far as ICAEW training is concerned, we are currently in a process of finalizing the contract that we are going to offer. Once finalized, I’ll be giving some more details on this forum about the contract and the number of seats available under this program.

Thanks

- mandar-seo - 10-11-2006

Any other future development plans on the desk?

with regards,
Mandar Thosar

- send2mjk - 10-18-2006

Techno Beavers will shortly be offering limited seats for training, hopefully in November 06.

- send2mjk - 10-31-2006

<u>ADVERT FOR ICAEW TRAINEES</u>

We are proud to announce that Techno Beavers has been authorised to train ACA students for the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.

We are currently inviting applications from candidates who are eligible to sit ICAEW Advanced Stage examination. Applicants must be ACCA affiliates or ICAP members or have completed ICAEW Professional Stage exams.

Send your CVs to jobs@technobeavers.com by 10th November 2006 and mention ICAEW Training in the subject line.

Techno Beavers Limited
84-G, Gulberg III
Lahore – Pakistan
Ph (042) 5860473-74

- admin - 11-01-2006

<font color="blue"><b>send2mjk
you are copy-pasting your posts and creating duplicate threads which is against forum guidelines. Consider this a warning. If this is continued, appropriate action would be taken.</b></font id="blue">

- send2mjk - 11-01-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Admin</i>
<br /><font color="blue"><b>send2mjk
you are copy-pasting your posts and creating duplicate threads which is against forum guidelines. Consider this a warning. If this is continued, appropriate action would be taken.</b></font id="blue">

Dear Admin,

I am posting them under different categories as my impression is that these sub-forums are different which are viewed by different types of people.

If it is against the forum guidelines then I apologise and will try not to repeat my posts.

Regards,

- admin - 11-01-2006

<font color="blue"><b>The guidelines are applicable to the whole of the forum and not to individual categories. We expect that you will not make similar postings in the future.</b></font id="blue">

- send2mjk - 11-02-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Admin</i>
<br /><font color="blue"><b>The guidelines are applicable to the whole of the forum and not to individual categories. We expect that you will not make similar postings in the future.</b></font id="blue">

AGREED

- send2mjk - 11-03-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by fjawad83</i>
<br />The name TechnoBeavers is not even listed on the official ICAEW firms site i.e. www.icaewfirms.co.uk

<font color="blue"><b>www.icaew.co.uk/careers</b></font id="blue">

Please visit this link, you will find about Techno Beavers.....