Accountancy Forum
Appearing for Mod B and C together - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Appearing for Mod B and C together (/showthread.php?tid=3962)

Appearing for Mod B and C together - Business_Maker - 11-16-2006

Hey guys
i cleared my module-a (finally) and am thinking of givng Mod. B and C together. What do you suggest? Although possibilty of passing will vary but what are the chances of getting passed in general?

- insaan - 11-16-2006

i wud say 0%...n i mean full pass B & C
suppose if u do pass....
but it wud even then mean u pass w/o firm grip on every subject
so watz da use of dat pass...+ u need 2 hav a strong base to appear in final stage exams...e.g for financial reporting and taxation
i wud suggest ot giv only module b this time

- Kashif87 - 11-19-2006

@ insan
its easy to say for u..but it will be very hard for a student to let six months go to waste..i say that if u really want it..and u r determined to give it ur hundred percent..go for it and keep praying to GOD..inshallah u'l get through..

- zephyrrr - 11-26-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Business_Maker</i>
<br />Hey guys
i cleared my module-a (finally) and am thinking of givng Mod. B and C together. What do you suggest? Although possibilty of passing will vary but what are the chances of getting passed in general?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If I were in place of you; I would've preferred to appear in Module (B) only and then with Module © in case I either got failed in "B" or having some credits.

- noman - 11-26-2006

you may try but........its really very difficult.....bcoz both these are the most toughest modules in modules A-D.......mod B with accounting,economics and M.law........and C with accounting and taxation........these are the most 'referreed/failing subjects'

- Nauman - 11-26-2006

I would say close to impossible, all 6 subjects demand a hell lot of attention and in 4 months time that is just not possible.

- usmankhalid - 11-27-2006

BUDDY, MODULE A IS A WARM UP EXERCISE, A COMPLETE EYE WASH MEANT TO TRAP STUDENTS, SO DONT EVEN IMAGINE TAKING TWO MODULES, AND ANOTHER THING. FOR MODULE -B TAKE CLASSES FROM SKANS OR CAPS. DONT EVEN GO NEAR PAC CAUSE PAC'S RULES ARE CAUSING FAILURES. EVERYDAY CLASS TIMINGS ARE CHANGED AND JAFFAR HUSSAIN STARTS CHARGING MORE MONEY IN THE END BY WITHHOLDING CC OF ALMOST ALL THE STUDENTS. SO JOIN SOME GOOD COLLEGE, NOT PAC.

- Xak - 11-28-2006

better to attempt mod. b with full and total concentration with all means to pass it fully...
inshaAllah ull pass it .. then try mod c... aik aik karkey...theek hai....gud!

- DoWnToWnBoY - 12-07-2006

i would suggest you to go for Module B only
becoz at this stage you are unaware of ACCOUNTINGS as a whole. in module b you are tought about sole-proprietorship and Partnerships where in Module C concern is on Companies. it would be very hard for you to have grip on whole course.
beside Accountings. OBBC is the subject which sounds easy but its also very difficult to pass.

Appearing in two modules is good for those who have already studies one module but got lapse in it. becoz in that they have basic knowledge of one module they dont have to work that hard in it. and they put their prime focus on the module they are studying for the first time.

as you said you have just studied Module A. i would suggest you to go for Module B only. dont think it would be waiste of 6 months. This would help you in improving yourself. like someone said Module A is warmup.. but Module B is Real FOUNDATION for CA.

stay happy.