Accountancy Forum
Vote between Anjum Asim and Deloitte Pakistan - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Vote between Anjum Asim and Deloitte Pakistan (/showthread.php?tid=3995)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Vote between Anjum Asim and Deloitte Pakistan - sara-i - 12-08-2006

i wanna know which firm is better, anjum asim or deloitte(yousuf adil saleem & co)

if one have selected for article ship by both firms then which one in your point of view is better and why?

waiting for ur comments

- abbasifaizan - 12-08-2006

c there is a rule of thumb. after ca inter we have the following priorities to join
1AFF
2KPMG
3FRhodes
4Delloite
5Any other firm

reason being simple,, wat matters after u r qualified? the name of firm dat is attached 2 u!! delloite is in Big4 ok. go 4 it. i m afraid why u not opted 4 other big3?

- sara-i - 12-08-2006

helloooo
u say to all that prefer to join ferguson
if they dont induct most of us then where should we go
if we r doing CA then we have to do articles na , and waiting for ferguson , kpmg and ford rhodes for ever is not something good

can u do something for me to join big 3?

they dont call even for test, to pass it is something behond.

anyways comment on it, and mail me i wanna discuss

- sara-i - 12-08-2006

abbasifaizan

waiting for ur e mail,

- sara-i - 12-08-2006

DELOITTE and ANJUM ASIM in islamabad

members from islamabad do reply

- noman - 12-10-2006

deloitte......offcourse.......they are one of big four........they will surely have some technical support from the international firm........which means u get to learn advanced techniques....and lastly.....big four name can help u abroad..if u ever go there..

- abbasifaizan - 12-12-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sara-i</i>
<br />
abbasifaizan

waiting for ur e mail,

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

oh sorry, replying late as was busy at work. delloite is better definitely. but i cant get 1 thing dat why the big3 are not calling u? where do u live, which city? Wat is ur paper`s result status of previous modules? c there is no such thing that u cant join any big3. u can. but u hav 2 work hard!! waiting 4 ur rep

- sara-i - 12-13-2006

hello
me from islamabad
having MFC 5TH

- abbasifaizan - 12-13-2006

hmm i hav got frends working in AFF and KPMG who r frm 5th mfc. hav u tried 4 it at AFF in islamabad?

- maani - 12-13-2006

We should consider the local rankings of the firms also...coz every one has not planned his/her future abroad...articles from a big4 does matters but not to that extent as we have presumed...
during one of my jobs at a client I found a qualified CA (articled from KPMG TH, 1999) drawing a salary of Rs 55,000, this indicates something to think about...

wat do u mean mani? KPMG TH is one of the big4 and it comes on no2 in pak.. there is no astonishment to hear dat he is gettin 55k

and lemme tell u 1 more thing dat if u r d best den u must go 2 d best so dat u will get d best post qualification.. And if u r CA INTER then wat matters is dat frm where u did ur articles? got it man? ur firm decides ur future after u..!

- maani - 12-14-2006

so, as per your opinion a person who has qualified since 1999 with a big4 tag and getting only 55k is not an astonishing case...it is astonishing for me...
yes your firm decides your future, but its a generalized idea...

- noman - 12-15-2006

yes.....but if u did articles from very big firm...but you are not qualified.......its not a very good thing.........qualified person is always better.......and the salary and stuff like that....well thats just ur luck.....

- Abdur.Rehman - 12-16-2006

Well 55k for qualified in 99 is quite astonishing....
There must be something wrong with that person...
But a big firm always counts while getting a good job in the industry...
Im in KPMG and i know atleast 6 to 7 unqualified people from our firm earning more than 55 in one or two years time...