Accountancy Forum
Sarwars C A introduce ICAEW training in Pakistan - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Sarwars C A introduce ICAEW training in Pakistan (/showthread.php?tid=4073)

Pages: 1 2

Sarwars C A introduce ICAEW training in Pakistan - Sarwars@magic.net.pk - 01-05-2007

Dear All,

Sarwars Chartered Accountants has been authorized as the first Training Organization by ICAEW in Pakistan. The firm provides you to become an internationally acclaimed Chartered Accountant.The session commences in Feb 2007 and for students intrested kindly mail on the mentioned below address

Please note that there are limited seats available and would be strictly served on merit basis.

Thanks & Regards
Hasan Rashid

Director Marketing and Financial Consultancy
Call 92-42-5784025-6
Fax 92-42-5784027
Cell 92-300 8497823
email sarwars@magic.net.pk

- send2mjk - 02-13-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sarwars@magic.net.pk</i>
<br />Dear All,

Sarwars Chartered Accountants has been authorized as the first Training Organization by ICAEW in Pakistan. The firm provides you to become an internationally acclaimed Chartered Accountant.The session commences in Feb 2007 and for students intrested kindly mail on the mentioned below address

Please note that there are limited seats available and would be strictly served on merit basis.

Thanks & Regards
Hasan Rashid

Director Marketing and Financial Consultancy
Call 92-42-5784025-6
Fax 92-42-5784027
Cell 92-300 8497823
email sarwars@magic.net.pk
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Have you heard of Techno Beavers (Pvt) Limited......!
They are offering ICAEW since October 06.

- usmansss - 05-29-2007

<font size="5"> fraud </font id="size5">

nothing such goo and see icaew site yu will not find any sarwar there it just joking i search all and asked my brother also who is feloow mwmber of icaew and working in uk ( pwc) <font color="blue"><font size="5">icaew papers are conducted only in bhrain ,marataius , singapore and uk it self </font id="size5"> </font id="blue">
icaew will not even think about Pakistan so getting traing in pakistan for icaew will be a comlet joke
how come big4 cant acclaimed such a huge oppurtunity and this small firm which no one know get such a big oppuurtunity
<b>fraud</b>
at the end of 3 years they will give yu nothing
they will ask yu for the interview and at that date there office will be closed .

- Muhammad Amir - 05-29-2007

What is going on forums this sarwars and usmansss must be banned they 10s of times posted same posts and they just destroying decurum of forums

- kamranACA - 05-29-2007

I think if such SARWARS are doing it as a bluff, they should be reported to ICAP. However, I dont know whether or not this post is originated by SARWARS.

- kamranACA - 05-29-2007

I have also heard about Techno Beavers (Pvt) Limited that they are offering artciles registered with ICAEW.

However, I have serious doubt on validity of this statement. As a matter of fact a limited liability company cannot engage itself in audit practices. This is true both for UK and Pakistan. And trainning students for CA is only meant for CA firms (and not for management consultancy companies).

In this scenario, I dont know what ICEAW has modified for Techno Beavers especially.

Regards,

- Schuaeb - 05-30-2007

Check ICAEW's website, or e mail them to enquire about the fact you will find out the fact. Noman is correct that its a fraud as Pakistan is not among those countries where ICAEW firms are operating, neither one can take ICAEW exams in Pakistan. Techno Beavers is also a similar case.

I am sure that SARWARS can't do that bluff as they are chartered accountants and hopefully very well understand professional responsibility.

- Schuaeb - 05-30-2007

And the stupid making this propoganda thinks himself a fankar. And I guess he is/was some trainee/employee at SARWARS.

Jhoot banda vo bolo jo hazam ho jaay

- Goodman - 05-30-2007

Code:
limited liability company cannot engage itself in audit practices. This is true both for UK and Pakistan  posted by KamranACA

Limited Liability company can be a registered auditor company in UK but not in Pakistan.

- Pracs - 05-30-2007

Don't want to burst any bubbles, but the ICAEW website has no news about any firm or company in Pakistan registered to train students for the ACA stream

http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm?route=143070

<b>The ACA for international students </b>

Welcome to our international section. These pages are for people based outside the United Kingdom who wish to study for the chartered accountancy qualification offered by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales (ICAEW), known as the ACA, and become a member of the Institute.

We offer programmes leading to the ACA qualification in

• China
• Cyprus
• India
• Malaysia
• Russia

Further information
If you are based elsewhere, please follow the link below

• Other countries

If you are based in the United Kingdom, please follow the link below

• United Kingdom

If you are an employer who wishes to train accountants in your company, please follow the link below

• Authorised training organisations

Contact us
Please note that some of the pages are primarily related to training in the United Kingdom and may not be entirely relevant to you. Therefore, feel free to contact us should you have queries on

Tel +44 (0) 1908 248040

Fax +44 (0) 1908 248069

Emailstudentsupport@icaew.com

- nabeelanwer - 05-30-2007

Bolay to Sarwars ki to watt lug gai...!

- nabeelanwer - 05-30-2007

Friends would it constitute professional misconduct by Sarwars? If so, whether ICAP or ICAEW should take any action against Sarwars?

- Schuaeb - 06-02-2007

Its of course a professional misconduct. But I am sure this post is not put by SARWARS. Anybody may use anyones name

- Muhammad Amir - 06-02-2007

this person who is GHOST sarwars can be caprured my his ISP so request to Admin about actions regarding this otherwise ask from Sarwars if it is from them...

- Wandering Star - 06-25-2007

If this is false representation then the concerned bodies should look into the issue and make clarifications as necessary.

On the other hand, if you people are so concerned, then why dont you just give them a call and confirm the factual basis before jumping to conclusions sitting on the internet. Its highly unprofessional to make allegations based on just personal feelings.

(Speaking of ethics, public accountancy firms are not allowed to advertise their merits in such a manner, am I wrong or has this rule changed since then???)

"However, I have serious doubt on validity of this statement. As a matter of fact a limited liability company cannot engage itself in audit practices. This is true both for UK and Pakistan. And trainning students for CA is only meant for CA firms (and not for management consultancy companies)."

I am afraid you are wrong as regards to training within the UK. Both ICAS and ICAEW allowing training within the industry, provided that the organizaton is registered as a training provider with the said institute. ICAEW training is a bit more relaxed compared ICAS, since ICAS directly assumes training responsibility as a principal.(ICAS is the only institute in the UK which both trains and examines its students)