Accountancy Forum
ICAP's ranking in world - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ICAP's ranking in world (/showthread.php?tid=4290)

ICAP's ranking in world - iceman_pk - 03-07-2007

salaam to all members,
i heard somewhere that ICAP is rated no.3 in the world is that so. if not can someone tell me world ranking plzzzz...

- ausmanpk2001 - 03-11-2007

I haven't heard of anything about ranking of accounting bodies in the world. But ICAP is the member of the international accountants body (I can't remember its exact name at this time)

According to my knowledge, there's nothing as ranking.

Although some bodies are recognized in many countries i.e. their members can conduct audit in many countries. If that's the basis for ranking than ACCA can be considered very good cuz its members can conduct audit in 96 countries around the world. ICAP's members can do audit in Pakistan only, there might be the exception of some arab states, but i'm not sure about that.

Anothe aspect that can be considered its the amount of exemptions available to an accounting body's members all over the world. But unfortunately, ICAP's isn't good in this as well

- Muhammad Amir - 03-15-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">But ICAP is the member of the international accountants body (I can't remember its exact name at this time)
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
It's International Federation Of Accountants Committee

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">salaam to all members,
i heard somewhere that ICAP is rated no.3 in the world is that so. if not can someone tell me world ranking plzzzz...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

A BIG BIG JOKE made by <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">iceman_pk<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">Laugh Out Loud(LOL) i can't imagine that ICAP is at number 3 ohhhhh my GOD i can't even think that ICAP is at number 300...................a huge JOKE of my whole carrer hahahhahahhhahhhhahhh.................can't express my feelings..................dude you need to be a next chairman of ICAP isn't it hahhahhhahahhahahahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa..................

- Muhammad Amir - 03-17-2007

Best of Luck to all ICAPians and do hard to make it number 3

- pakistani - 03-21-2007

Man r u mad.ICAp on third.First of all i never heard of such ranking. if it exits then it should b of icap's.Bcaz the western countries are far Ahead of Us in this Education.I bet it is nt True.

- Muhammad Amir - 03-22-2007

I don't know why budhhay thdday FCAs and nannay munnay ICAPians are so much concious and censervative in this regards..........Always Icapians waste their already wasted time in such immoral and non professional activities......men do something professional your such posts showed your negative professionalism...I think their is a lack of ethical studies in ICAP infact in whole paki context........be a broad canvas dude...................