Accountancy Forum
mba in dubai how to get job - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: mba in dubai how to get job (/showthread.php?tid=4443)

mba in dubai how to get job - dia - 04-20-2007

hi yar i have done mba from pakistan's govt uni man i am now in dubai after completion of mi mba i am not able to get any sort of job here not even of receptionist all banks need nationals only secondly i am not having any sort of experience here in dubai they need experienced third indian have droped market so badly can u imagine i know an indian lady who have done CA and on job for only 900 so pthatic tell me from where i gina get experience plus for secraty level we pakistani are not good coz philipinee are paying more services on low wages they even go wid in kicthens and beds so they get all services in one where i gona go me wanan have job i donoo where and how to get

- kamranACA - 04-20-2007

Dear Dia,

When did you complete your MBA? Are you a male or female? And when did you move to Dubai?

Are you with your family or...? Where are you staying and how you are meeting your expenses during this stay?

Who advised you to go there for job without any experience?

Please tell me in detail.

I may be of any help to you having so many friends at Dubai.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Sahar_M - 04-21-2007

just keep trying u might get lucky )... u dont find jobs overnight D

- Sahar_M - 04-21-2007

for experience try getting into small size businesses ... owned by pakis ,,, will hv to comprimise on the pay in the starting...
the most imp reason for pakis not being preffered is cos of their language n work attitude ....

it will take time as dxb job market isnt tht gr8 ...

- msc286 - 04-23-2007

I wish better luck to this fellow but the most interesting part of the topic which requires deliberation by the CA members and students is

"can u imagine i know an indian lady who have done CA and on job for only 900 so pthatic "

- Schuaeb - 04-25-2007

Indians, Sri Lankans, Philippines and Bengalis are becoming a serious problem for Pakistani workers, especially labor class, in Middle East, reason being they are ready to work at much lower wages. To quote an example at a particular position Pakistani labor was working at SR 1,000 in KSA (quite a low salary). Afterwards, can any one imagine Indian and Sri Lankans were appointed for the same job @ SR. 300. Perhaps, there is much more poverty in these countries. I wonder Sri Lanka having literacy rate of more than 90% is still facing same problems means that education can't always help

- msc286 - 04-25-2007

So we can expect a CA from these countries to accept a job in the range of SR 1,000. It is surely going to affect the market for Pakistani CAs who seek a job start in the range of say SR 8,000 onwards.

- Schuaeb - 04-27-2007

[quote
If qualification mattered, there would be no educated person poor in the world.] <i>Originally posted by mfahr</i>
<br />

Well said

- dia - 04-27-2007

yar i have doen mi mba from fatima jinnah women university in the year 2006 i was having major in finance after mi mba i got married and came here in dubai i have doen bcom before mba and as i was married so i hav to shift here here mi husband hav compultion on me that its must for me to do a job yeh noi pk ever contect me soem car rental do yek but mostly arbi people kall em coz of mi abyea look me stuk here mi life stuk here wat i gona do i dont know i am having 3 gpa out of 4 now telllw at to do okk

- dia - 04-27-2007

nono ijndian chiness capture whole market whole colonies in dubai man here number of paksitani is very very low plus all other nations make their lobbies like indian if ina company there is ne indian every oen will start leavuing org and indian start getting n u can see here a big company of electronics named as ABB (german company) whole management ius captured by indian mulwaries can u imagine whole lot of forgners like gernal manger leave and whole company is fully loded by indian

- dia - 04-27-2007

by the way thanx for ur reply

- dia - 04-28-2007

ayee mfahr reply kroo na baba

- dia - 05-02-2007

he is an electrical engineer and working as consultant and secondly he is new in dubai himself he hav studied in USA but having no contects here in dubai