Accountancy Forum
JOKE - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: JOKE (/showthread.php?tid=4504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- zurpk - 09-14-2007

MAGIC #1

An Indian discovered that nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the
Computer which can be named as "CON". This is something pretty
Cool...and Unbelievable. ... At Microsoft the whole Team, couldn't answer why this happened !
TRY IT NOW ,IT WILL NOT CREATE " CON " FOLDER

MAGIC #2

For those of you using Windows, do the following

1.) Open an empty notepad file
2.) Type "Bush hid the facts" (without the quotes)
3 .) Save it as whatever you want.
4.) Close it, and re-open it.

MAGIC #3

Open Microsoft Word and type

=rand (200, 99)

And then press ENTER
Then see the magic...

- Humaira - 09-25-2007

AOA[)]

president Bush and Musharaf were flying in a plane ...Bush said if i drop a billion dollar here i will make a million people happy...Musharaf said if i drop my uniform i will make my whole country happy...the captain of the plane said..if i drop this planei will make the whole world happy

nice joke na ok Allah Hafiz

- kamranACA - 09-26-2007

Astute,

It is fantastic.

Regards,

Kamran

- Muhammad Amir - 09-27-2007

I found a joke from the book of JOKER(PERVEZE MUZALLAL's) In The Line of Fire read it and think how cheap your presedent is...
<b>
My romantic uncle Ghazi Ghulam Haider, the one who married the half-Turkish woman, was great at mixing with youngsters and would take the lead in many practical jokes. He would pile eight or ten of us boys into his car-a German Ope1 Rekord-and go looking for mischief. One day, he took us to Frere Gardens, where people go to relax in the evenings. He spotted a man who was as bald as a golf,ball, sitting on a bench. For some reason, the man had oiled his bald pate, making mat- ters worse, for it was shining like a mirror and inviting trouble. "I'll give five rupees to the boy who slaps that man on the head," announced Uncle Haider. We all shrank back, asking him how we could do such a
thing and get away with it. 'Watch me," said my redoubtable uncle. He walked right up behind the man and gave him a tight smack right in the middle of his shiny head, saying, "Bashir, there you are. I've been searching for you." It must have stung like hell. The baldy spun around in shock, but before he could say anything my uncle apologized pro- fusely. "I am so extremely sorry, my brother. You are a carbon copy of a good friend of mine and I mistook you for him. He was supposed to be here." The poor man, still in shock, shifted to another bench some dis- tance away, looking sheepishly this way and that. We were aghast but also relieved that was the end of that, we hoped, and Uncle Haider would think up something less dangerous and embarrassing next. Lo and behold, he raised the stakes. "Now I will give ten rupees," our dis- believing ears heard him saying, "to the boy who smacks his bald head again." We were appalled. To get away with it once was a miracle. To get away with it twice was asking for very serious trouble. When we demurred, Uncle Haider said, 'Watch me." He stole up behind the man again and smacked him even harder on the head, saying, "0 Bashir, there you are. Ijust saw a man who looks exactly like you and smacked him on the head." The poor man spun around again in utter consternation, his eyes wild with disbelief. His mouth gaped like a goldfish. Before he could get a word out, Uncle Haider started acting contrite. He apologized even more profusely, asking in mock dismay, "How was I to know that you had shifted seats?" W~thout giving the stunned man a chance to say anything, he walked away. We all rolled on the grass with laughter. Don't get Uncle Haider wrong, though. He was in the air force and had won the sword in the Indian Air Force before Partition.</b>

Although he disclosed a lot about his family background for example he told all of us that he belongs to a family of DANCERS etc etc....

- kamranACA - 09-27-2007

Dear,

Do you feel the above practical joke a vry big deal for criticising his family?

I think this is one of the things we normally see around, in daily routine, specially in schools, colleges, among friends' circle and other comic situations. This is the habit of poor eastern thrid world people to kid the others for their shape, size, frame, face, head, height and other things like that which are purely in the hands of Allah and not the human, while at the same time we know that no black has any privilige over white and no white has over black, and no arabic has privilige over non-arabic and no non-arabic has any such privilige over arabic.

This is our common habit. Is it not so?

I dont think others have come from moon or mars that they have ever been above the board.

Quite strange.

However, joke was good.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Muhammad Amir - 09-28-2007

Dear KamranACA sahib I agree to your post but my objective to post this joke was not just to let you people know about another good joke instead i want to let you people know that A PERSON WHO IS A PRESIDENT OF AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY AND DURING HIS SERVICE HE HAS WRITTEN A BOOK, IN THAT BOOK HE SPECIFICALLY HIGHLIGHTED THAT HIS FATHER AND MOTHER BOTH WERE GOOD DANCERS, HE ALSO HIGHLIGHTED THAT HE HAS A ROMANTIC UNCLE THEN HE GOES ON TO WRITE THIS COMMON JOKE and in next chapters he looks to me the most cheapest person in our country...Anyways I have also read Biography of Bill Clinton,Abul Kalam,Henry Ford and Mahatma Gandhi but i have never seen such filth and cheap things in any ones book...

Regards,

- Astute Accountant - 10-01-2007

Sardar G Bus stop jane k kitne paise?
Auto Driver 10 Rs.
Sardar G 2 Rs. main chalna hai?
Auto Driver 2 Rs. main kon le k jae ga?
Sardar G Tum pechay baitho, main le k jata hon.........

- Astute Accountant - 10-18-2007

Here I come, with a couple of jokes

A lawyer named Strange died, and his friend asked the tombstone maker to inscribe on his tombstone, 'Here lies Strange, an honest man, and a lawyer.'

The inscriber insisted that such an inscription would be confusing, for passers-by would tend to think that three men were buried under the stone. However he suggested an alternative. He would inscribe, 'Here lies a man who was both honest and a lawyer.'

That way, whenever anyone walked by the tombstone and read it, they would be certain to remark, 'That is Strange.'

- Astute Accountant - 10-18-2007

A lady calls Santa for repairing door bell.

Santa does not turns up for 4 days. Lady calls again.

Santa replies, 'I am coming daily since 4 days, I press the bell but no one comes out.'

- Schuaeb - 10-19-2007

C'mon astute is trha ke latifay tou bachoon ke akhbar main bhi mil jatay hain

- Astute Accountant - 11-10-2007

Girl to Sardar G Will you give me a ring on our 'engagement day'?
Sardar G Oh yes sure!!! But..... ..... from landline or mibile???!!!.........

Sardar and his wife buy coffee in a shop....
Sardar Drink quickly.
Wife why??
Sardar B'coz hot coffee is for Rs. 5 and cold coffee is for Rs. 10.

A blonde is overweight, so her doctor puts her on a diet.

"I want you to eat regularly for two days, then skip a day, and repeat the procedure for two weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost at least five pounds."

When the blonde returns, she's lost nearly 20 pounds.

"Why, that's amazing!" the doctor says. "Did you follow my instructions?"

The blonde nods. "I'll tell you, though, I thought I was going to drop dead that third day." "From hunger, you mean

Wife You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?

Husband When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your
picture and the problem disappears.

Wife You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?

Husband Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can
there be greater than this one?"

- Imran - 11-19-2007

What is defference between man and Superman?
Man wears underwear under the trouser and superman wears it over the trouser.