Accountancy Forum
Help In ML - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Help In ML (/showthread.php?tid=4566)

Help In ML - Adeel_desperate - 06-15-2007

Hi friends,

i am a student of mod C
in these paperz i got lapse in Mod B mercantile law and two refers in FA2 and Tax

Well i have crammed all the notes of khalid fareed abasi but i could not pass mercantile law 2nd time

Please help me caze i dont know what to study and how????????[(]

- zephyrrr - 06-15-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Adeel_desperate</i>
<br />Hi friends,

i am a student of mod C
in these paperz i got lapse in Mod B mercantile law and two refers in FA2 and Tax

Well i have crammed all the notes of khalid fareed abasi but i could not pass mercantile law 2nd time

Please help me caze i dont know what to study and how????????[(]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Adeel

Cramming is not the way to gain and absorb the knowledge along with the ability to practically implement it. Read throughly the course of Mercantile Law by carefully studying, understanding and analyzing through examples and cases to build strong, long lasting, proper and clear-cut concepts. You must be conversant to the language of Law and must be able to present the gained knowledge in the language of Law carefully, properly, according to the core requirement of the question(s) in a way that you can ensure the examiner that you've the ability to practically implement it. Unless, you do practice the above mentioned some guidelines; it's impossible to pass not only the subject of Mercantile Law but any other subject of the coming modules.

In my view, what the respectable, dear <b>MUHAMMAD ADNAN ARSHAD</b> had advised me, you must throughly cover the relevant topics of this paper from MERCANTILE LAW BY KUCHCHEL.

<b>MUST READ FOLLOWING</b>
<ul>
<li>Read the provisions of the act;</li>
<li>Read the examples and case given to understand the above;</li>
<li>Focus the overall topic again and again to grasp the concepts;</li>
<li>Learn and memorize with proper understanding;</li>
<li>Write out them on to the paper as if the question asked in the examination paper and you are answering it.</li>
</ul>

Furthermore, you would've definitely got the idea and the point what I wanted to explain to you. In this way; you can greatly improve your performance.

<b>ALWAYS REMEMBER; YOU CAN'T SEEK THE ALTERNATIVE OF A GOOD TEACHER IRRESPECTIVE OF WHATEVER THE NATURE OF SUBJECT IS !</b>

Still Nothing,
zephyrrr !
(Love is Life !)

- Adeel_desperate - 06-16-2007

Thanks for your keen and eager reply
what about FA1 i dont know where to practice and read theory???