Accountancy Forum
ACCA Articleship Salary?????? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ACCA Articleship Salary?????? (/showthread.php?tid=4572)

ACCA Articleship Salary?????? - koonge - 06-17-2007

Hello,

I wanted to know the average salary for ACCA articleship?

Thank you.

- Schuaeb - 06-17-2007

In CA firms they are generally entitled to receive stipened equal to CA Inters, which is NOW Rs. 4,000

- wonk.xags - 06-18-2007

It depends on your firm and industry. For example, I am getting 8000 + Incentives while working full time in a firm. My qualification is BS Business Admnistration (Finance). I`ll start ACCA or AIA
after BS.

- Muhammad Amir - 06-18-2007

There is no salary in ACCA articles...

- Muhammad Amir - 06-18-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">In CA firms they are generally entitled to receive stipened equal to CA Inters, which is not Rs. 4,000<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

In FRSH ACCA part 3 passed finalists are earning 2 times more than CA-Inter

- wonk.xags - 06-18-2007

A boy in our firm, ACCA 2.3 passed, is earning 6,000 per month!!

- Muhammad Amir - 06-19-2007

In which firm you are?

- Wandering Star - 06-25-2007

In an ICAP registered audit firm (after completing ACCA exams), you may get paid the ICAP recommended stipend roughly equal to ACA trainees, or even higher, since in some cases the higher stipend is an incentive to retain you and you have proven your abilities to them.

If you dont get ICAP registration then smaller firms have a tendency to mistrust you, because ACCA's have a tendency to go for employment when they get the chance and appear less committed to most hiring principals in the audit profession. Hence, principals feel reluctant to invest critical responsibilities in ACCA trainees, when the ACCA could leave at any time (there is no such thing as NOC required), and this has happened before my eyes.

In consultancy firms and the industry ACCA part completed earn anywhere from 8k-25k, based on your examination status and how well you present yourself, even if you are fresh having no experience.

With a little experience, of course your pricing increases...and by the time you fully qualify with completed training and ACCA membership you may well be hitting 50k+ depending on your abilities.

- hasnawaz - 06-25-2007

in FRSH,lahore...ACCA qualified r getting 5500..
part 2 qualified around 4400

- Schuaeb - 06-30-2007

However, as per my experience an ACCA qualified is not inducted for training (without reference) in large firms.

At majority of CA firms, qualified ACCa trainees are getting stipend equal to a CA Inter, which is Rs. 4,000

- Schuaeb - 07-08-2007

Mfahr, I guess you are talking about Karachi. Things are comparatively different in Lahore. Many of my ACCA qualified friends were unable to get recruited by big3 without a reference.

- shsaeed - 07-19-2007

the average salary of ACCA is 4000
CA inter is 3000
CA inter with Graducation Degree is 4000