Accountancy Forum
AAB requires Audit Trainees - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: AAB requires Audit Trainees (/showthread.php?tid=4603)

Pages: 1 2 3

- danish4 - 02-19-2009

Ahson sir i apply in mid of dec08 for first batch of 2009 but you didn't entertain my application

- Ahson Tariq - 03-05-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by danish4</i>
<br />Ahson sir i apply in mid of dec08 for first batch of 2009 but you didn't entertain my application
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Danish,

We receive 100s of applications from which only shortlisted candidates are called for first interview. Those who are further short-listed from the first interviewing process are called for final interviews.

Hope the above helps.

<b>AHSON TARIQ</b> ACA, APA

<b>A A BAIG & CO.</b>
<font size="1">CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS</font id="size1">

<font size="1">ACCOUNTING | AUDIT | CONSULTING | TRAINING</font id="size1">

- rabia-k - 03-05-2009

Mr Ahson Tariq what are the requiremenst for being shortlisted?

- Ahson Tariq - 03-19-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />Mr Ahson Tariq what are the requiremenst for being shortlisted?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />Mr Ahson Tariq what are the requiremenst for being shortlisted?

Multiple factors including comparison of the requirement at hand AND the applicant's KSAs.

- Ahson Tariq - 03-19-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ahson Tariq</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by danish4</i>
<br />Ahson sir i apply in mid of dec08 for first batch of 2009 but you didn't entertain my application

Dear Danish,

We receive 100s of applications from which only shortlisted candidates are called for first interview. Those who are further short-listed from the first interviewing process are called for final interviews.

Hope the above helps.

- mr.4hm3d - 03-20-2009

Mr.Ashon Tariq how much stipend are you offering to those who have completed their acca or cima exams , is it the same as for students (i.e 2000) ???

- Ahson Tariq - 03-24-2009

Although remuneration is different for those trainees who have passed all the papers of the professional qualification that they are pursuing, however, at the moment, there are no vacancies for such trainees.

As for 'how much', it depends on case to case basis, but can range anywhere between Rs. 4,500/- to Rs. 12,000/-.