Accountancy Forum
Ambition of Life - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Ambition of Life (/showthread.php?tid=4655)

Pages: 1 2

Ambition of Life - Imran - 07-28-2007

Dear Friends

Being a Muslim my aim of life is to become a good Muslim. Here my aim of life is to become a Chartered Accountant. In due attempt i will appear for module D.

I request all of you to tell others about your ambition of life.

Regards
Imran

- sajid naveed khan - 07-28-2007

i would like to say here hundered words in a single sentense
"Ya Rub mujay aisa bna day kah tujay pasand aa jayon"

- Imran - 07-28-2007

Nice thinking Sajid. Allah aap kee dua kabool karay. Every Muslim want to earns the blessing of God. I also pray that every Muslim should have the same prayers. Also you should have some aim to live in this world. Share it too

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Imran</i>
<br />Nice thinking Sajid. Allah aap kee dua kabool karay. Every Muslim want to earns the blessing of God. I also pray that every Muslim should have the same prayers. Also you should have some aim to live in this world. Share it too
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Dear agar insan iss dunia main achai karay ga to hi usay akhirat main pasand kia jay ga.
Agar iss dunia main kuch bunanay ki baat hay to main kahta hoon aik maqsad bna lia jay to uss par iss tarah say karband raha jay kah wo aap ki fitrat-e-sania bun jay aur apnay faislon ko kabi na badla jay chahay iss k liaye jo b qurbani daina paray

- Imran - 07-28-2007

Very good. So being good to others is your aim.

- Imran - 07-28-2007

AAj say may exam leave par ja raha ho. Hopefully see you all after my exams of Mod D in first week of september. Please pray for my success.

Regards
Imran

Wish u best of Luck Imran

- Imran - 07-28-2007

Thanks

- Astute Accountant - 07-28-2007

A very very BEST of LUCK Imran bhai..............

- Astute Accountant - 07-28-2007

My amibition 4 life z 2 B a Good Muslim in the real sense n' 2 bring honour n' respect 2 my country as a Chartered Accountant.

- oalevel - 07-28-2007

Ya Allah mujhe Chartered Accountant bana aur rizq-e-Halal kamane ki tafeeq ata farma

- shsaeed - 07-29-2007

Imran Bhai Thanks For Telling You Ambition.
My Aim Is Also To Become A Good Chartered Accountant.
I Am B.Com Passed.
And Now I Get Admission For CA So I Need Some Help From
You Do You Ready To Help Me.
I Need Your Cell Number To Talk With You.

Asim Sheikh

- accountant1 - 07-29-2007

my aim to be a good son.

- Astute Accountant - 07-30-2007

Good 2 know.......but what about ur CA???
By the way, where do u get dissappeared after posting one post.? This is not fair!!!!! B present always. OK?

- Cool Lioness - 07-31-2007

Aap loug yahan ambition of life kee baat kar rahay ho. wahan itnay days se mein ne under Careers topic aik new topic add kiya hai with the name of Asset Management. Majaal hai jo kissi ne kuch suggestion dee ho. I really need some guidence on urgent basis.