Accountancy Forum
Who are they? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Who are they? (/showthread.php?tid=4658)

Who are they? - oalevel - 07-28-2007

It is painful that we have lost hundreds of life as a reaction to Lal Masjid operation. Does anyone know who are these suiciders? From which party they belong? What they want? Are they Muslims? For how long these things will occur?

Will it be stop by change of policies or change of Government??

- shsaeed - 07-29-2007

These Are Definitely Non-Muslims , This Is Very Big Game Of America To Attack On Pakistan On Behalf Of These Suiciders.

- oalevel - 07-30-2007

If this is America behind all scenario, how Molvis became their agent?

- Muhammad Amir - 07-30-2007

Well Dear "OALEVEL"...first of all many of these are not suicide attacks which are decleared by government...tell me what was the conflict between LAL MASJID people with LAWYERS...If there was no conflict how could they attack in LAWYERS gathering....all attacks are not suicide attacks some are attacks of governemt agencies by themselves....

If these are really suicide attack and you are asking that are they muslims??? I ask from you a questions that were those muslims who have killed 2000 to 3000 MASOOM TALBA AND TALIBAT of JAMIA HAFSA....

tell me one thing that if you have lost your brother or sister in LAL MASJID...what would be your likely reaction...tell me that if you see bones,SHAHEED pages of AHADEES and QURAN there what would be your likely reaction...tell me that if you see clothes of MASSOM TALIBAT their toys and others what would be your likely reaction...tell me that if you see blood of your brother and sisters what would be your likely reaction...tell me that if killer of your brothers and sisters are making victory marks with their hands what would be your likely reaction....

consider that your innocent sister was a student of JAMIA HAFSA and she has martyred by ZALIM(ARMY) what options you are having...does it seems to be difficult to attack on killars of your sisters....

What you would do if your whole nation is crushing under army feets in BAZOR,WAZIRISTAN,TANK and other cities...

What would you do if this ZALIM ARMY has already killed 10-15 people of your family..your whole business was destroyed by this army...

Have you ever heared of suicide attacks in pakistan before 2005...I haven't seen atleast...have you????.....Do you know the cause of these Suicide attacks...do you know how much NAFRAT in there among people against army.....

If you know all these and If you can consider all situations then why did you ask such question???

Dear brother yes these suicide attacks are not very wise approach but tell me what other options are???????????

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

- Cool Lioness - 07-30-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shsaeed</i>
<br />These Are Definitely Non-Muslims , This Is Very Big Game Of America To Attack On Pakistan On Behalf Of These Suiciders.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yea me too have doubt that they are non muslims. Beard bharhana kounsi bari baat hai. Any man can do it. These attacks on Mosques, and killing the Namazi in there, really a muslim cannot do this.

- oalevel - 07-30-2007

My dear brother you are rite... they have left with no other options. But we cannot deny this fact that there are some people who are using these innocents for their politics or something....

I think these people are agents of Islamic enemies. I agree you that people whose brothers and sisters have died will take revenge instead any one would take revenge on such brutal killings

But we should be well aware that there are some forces who prepare others for suicide attacks and uplift their emotions with fake consoles of Jannat and call it JEHAD.

I think these people are not Muslims!! who theirselves are not ready for suicidal attack but prepare others for it......

- kamranACA - 07-30-2007

Dear Mr. oalevel,

I personally have never been in witness of any such incident with my own eyes. Yes, so many of such events have been conveyed to us by media where lots of innocents have been killed by brutal murderers.

Islam and Sunnah lays down the path of reaction, if any body has been victimized by the other. We all know and we all understand that the action of government and lal masjid was brutal in its nature and was not likely to be handeled like it happened to be. Innocents must have not been killed and even the accused must have not been killed MAWARA-E-ADALAT (without court judgement). Army do not have prerogative to kill any one on its own terms and conditions. This had to be resolved through dialogue between public representatives and the insiders of lal masjid. We do not and cannot Naoozbillah support the most shameful act of government of disgracing the Holy Verses and human body parts. (Naoozbillah.) We also seriously condemn the demolishing of mosques without making their replacements of similar style and size.

The above statement, however, does not and cannot absolve the lal masjid people from the allegations which they had been facing since a period. They should have been peacefully arrested leaving all the innocents to move wherever they want. There respect should have been maintained as citizens of Pakistan and any action taken against them must had been according to law. It was in the power of government to do so peacefully. This was not something out of the world solution. We all have condemned the killings by army. However, I cannot support the idea of letting the accuseds go without any trial. This would have again resulted in similar situation as it is being faced by Pakistan.

The suicidal attacks are the most condemnable act. We can understand that this is the reaction of lal majsid offence of government. However, this had alreday been threatened by some sects even before the lal masjid incidents. They said if they would be abstained from doing their planned activities, this will result in this situation. One needs to check the newspapers of the time when this issue started. A simple judgment can make any one to apprehend that who is behind this all anarchy. This is by no way an islamic act. This style of revenge from government or army by killing innocent muslims does not and cannot be supported by Islam and by Islamic rules of Quran and Sunnah.

Simply saying that they have no other way out is also brutal conclusion. Just take an example. My very close friend has been murdered on Friday. If my friend is murdered by some known or unknown persons, should I or the brothers of my friend kill any one going on the road or in market? This was the responsibility of governemnt to establish peace in the country. Of course government has historically failed in doing so due to the personal benefits and objectives of so many persons from elite class. Can this failure of our government lead the brothers of the killed person to attack on general public or officials of law enforcement agencies.

What a JAHIL act would it be. Of course it would by no means be appreciable and supportable act. I wonder how some persons shamelessly support the idea od such acts by simply saying that attackers have no choice except doing so. This shows the mentality. I might have no grief if some one would kill the master minds of any attck on innocent public. But the killing of innocents is by no means appreciable.

These guys, as per evidences and situations, and as per the statement that they have been left with no choice except attacking with bombs, are of course from muslims having very narrow vision and lack of humanly concerns for other innocents. They might have been the innocents at some point of time but after involving theirselves in such attacks they have made them identical to army as far as their doings are concerned and as such must not be now sympathesized or appreciated. A murder as a reaction is also a murder and is an equal offence. There is no exception to law.

All known Aalims have decided that such suicidal attacks are not Jehad. We should not call it Jehad.

Best regards,

Kamran.