Accountancy Forum
Before 2001 - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Before 2001 (/showthread.php?tid=4670)

Before 2001 - Muhammad Amir - 08-01-2007

BEFORE 2001;

Before 2001, Before American offence on Afghanistan, Before the Introduction of the terms "INTEHA PASANDS" and "ROSHAN KHYALS" my whole pakistani nation was very "PUR SAKOON" but what happened after 2001 Pakistan Government has changed its policies and now friends(Afghans) are converted in to "ENEMIES", we never used our forces on PAK-AFGHAN Borders but now we need to send 90,000 army men to cover PAK-AFGHAN Borders and real Enemies like Indians are converted into Friends...Before 2001 I was the biggest Advocate of Pakistan Army, Army was my love, Army was my life, I see my self as An Army Man who every time involved in fighting against Indians I have a real hate for Indians in my heart(when I was only 5 years old i asked my every relative to gift me a "GUN"),When ever i go to "MAZAR-E-QUID(Rehamatullah-e-Alleh)" I ****e to Forces Personnel and i try to shake hands with them(even there was no response from them because of strictness of their duty but i always touch their guns this is my real love with army) I remember those days when their was a "CURFEW" In Karachi in 1992 against MQM and i used to go to bring Bread and milk in morning with my father I ****e all Army personnel(Because I love them)...You can assess my love with army by this incident when my uncle said wrong words to army I never went to his home and i never see his face for 3 years....I am still having many guns(Gifted to me by my relatives) which are still in store waiting for me to kill this army with my own hands...To kill my loving army with my own hands...My Cousin who is now a Colonel in Army was my ideal I have a real love and respect for him now i extremely hate him and when ever my parents discuss him on lunch or dinner i leave lunch or dinner...I extremely hate army....whenever there was a speach competition in my school i always select 1965 war topic and speak from depth of my heart init and in the end i was decleared to be a winner of the competition...when ever there was a model making competition in my school i bring the models of Militancy equipments with myslef....

But When I think past when I see my KHILONA GUNS I really cry with tears in my eyes I am posting this topic because I was still crying because of ARMY "HARKATS" in Tribal Areas and in LAL MASJID.....There were two "Amirs" one who live before 2001 and died on the day when PERVEZE started american support and one who borned after American Attack in Afghanistan..My previous version was very selfless I love my army from the depth of my heart i can's accept any statement against army and whoever try to degrade army i fought with that person but my second version is very angry person on army i hate every army indivudual you can consider my extreme hate that whenever i hear that any army personnel is comming in any party(like Merrage etc) I never go in that party...I can'e see the face of army personnel whenever i see heading in newspaper that blah blah army personnel were killed i feel real happiness in my heart whenever i see that our army has lost fight with anyone i feel real happiness....

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

- Schuaeb - 08-02-2007

No doubt problems of Pakistan regarding terrorism have worsen a great deal after 2001, its not a safe place and Pakistanis are afraid of being killed by their own country people with whom they share their religion and have same thoughts. The war against terrorism was never our war, we fought it for US and now we have become worst victims of it.

However, all this never means that we were living in any heaven before 2001 or Musharraf’s regime

- Cool Lioness - 08-02-2007

We may not be living in paradise before 2001 or Musharaf regime but we never saw our govt killing our own country man in the name of terrorism. Neither we saw Our army using their guns, which they buy from our money, against us. All the miltary tactics that our army men had been learning in Miltary colleges, to bring down our enemy into feet, they are using now against a common citizen of Pakistan. This is really shameful.

Image of an army man is emerging as a Zalim, stone hearted, corrupt and an Ayaash person. I still remember how dyingly we would wait for the PTV drama serial Alpha Bravo and Charlee and Saleem Sheikh's Sunehray Din. Only a look on their uniforms would make us proud to be Pakistanis. Joining army was such a charm for everyone, it was a dream for every boy and for every girl army man was like a Prince Charming. One of my so decent good looking friend was so insistant to marry a Sookha Sarra, dark complexion, less educated, financially weak boy only because he was a Colonel in army.

- Muhammad Amir - 08-03-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I still remember how dyingly we would wait for the PTV drama serial Alpha Bravo and Charlee and Saleem Sheikh's Sunehray Din<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes Very Very Right....

- Schuaeb - 08-05-2007

I never never tried to defend government. I never was a supporter of the government, and especially after the events that took place in last couple of years I wonder how one can support the government policies. Even this has raised much suspicions about the policies which I deemed good before all this.

If you look at my first post I have very clearly mentioned in there that this "war against terrorism" was never our war, we fought it for US and now we are worst victims of it. Since, the years of my maturity I have never seen Pakistan's condition so critical as it is now a days. Our millitary is killing our own people and our so called religious thaekadars are killing our own people. This war between CONFUSED ENLIGHTENED MODERATES and the most jahil THAEKAY DARANAY DEEN has made the life of Pakistanis worse than ever