Accountancy Forum
another way to do CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: another way to do CA (/showthread.php?tid=4731)

another way to do CA - irfan2003 - 09-01-2007

there r many routes for doing CA.So i have find another one.This one is for graduate students.
After BA join CA firm for three yrs + do acca.
after doing acca take exams of module E and F as ur no exempt from
first 4 modules.
so in this way u can complete CA after BA in minmum 3 yrs.

i mention 3 yrs training because i thuink with acca qualification
training is reduced to 3 yrs.
If there is any problem in this route pzzzzzzzzzz reply because i want to confirm it.
Thank u her haal main is per discussion karain.

- shsaeed - 09-01-2007

Yaar yey tarika marwaay ga.
I am also B.Com qualified and i pray Allah to
qualify me in 5.5 years.

but your way to do CA is seeing dangerous.
Because you take the ACCA very easy , which is not very
easy as u think.

i never agree to follow this route
i get admit in A module and go through the right way.

by the way thanks for the new route.

Sheikh Asim Saeed

- salman1985 - 09-02-2007

Bro who told u to follow this rule because it doesn't exist at all.Let me add here u get registered for c.a articles only after passing module D or ACCA exams and believe me claiming exemptions from icap after qualifying acca is a messy thing it takes round about 2-3 months to get urself registered completely and the second and most important thing uhat u should know that any articles that u do before registering with icap for articles after meeting the criteria explained above will not be counted as ca articles although it will count towards becoming an acca member hope i clarified my point.

- sara-i - 09-02-2007

irfan , i think u should adopt proper way to do CA . if this is really a route, r u can say easy route then y everyone is wasting time by registering themselves for 5 years?

THERE IS NO ROYAL WAY FOR SUCCESS

good luck

- Saracen - 09-03-2007

Let me tell u two good routes of doing CA...
1. Do ur A levels or Inter with As or 85% plus marks and claim exemptions from Mod A subject of English, Maths and Mod B subject of Economics....now u have got only 2 subjects in Mod B and whole Mod A is exempt...give Mod B + C in the same attempt and Mod D in the nxt and u r CA Inter in 1 year..join articles for 3.5 yrs and give Mod E n ModF.
2. Do ACCA and dirctly join CA from Mod E n Mod F...3 yrs of articles n ACCA helps u with CA final papers also...but there is a risk wid this route coz there is a rumor that ICAP is going to withdraw its exemption for ACCAs in near future...my younger bro is taking this path n I hope that he makes to the firm before ICAP withdraws this exemption...
Path 1 did not exist when I started CA otherwise I wud have choosen it and I didnt knw abt. the Path 2...regular stream of CA is far more tough than ACCA....

- Schuaeb - 09-14-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by irfan2003</i>
<br />there r many routes for doing CA.So i have find another one.This one is for graduate students.
After BA join CA firm for three yrs + do acca.
after doing acca take exams of module E and F as ur no exempt from
first 4 modules.
so in this way u can complete CA after BA in minmum 3 yrs.

i mention 3 yrs training because i thuink with acca qualification
training is reduced to 3 yrs.
If there is any problem in this route pzzzzzzzzzz reply because i want to confirm it.
Thank u her haal main is per discussion karain.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Marva na daina kisi ko ye naya route bata ker.

As far as I know that a student who starts articles on graduation basis (5 years) cannot have any reduction in training period after doing ACCA or CA inter. I mean only those students who get registered as trainees after completing ACCA can go for three years articles and those who have started five years articles have to complete the whole five years no matter they qualify ACCA afterwards.

Regards
Shoaib