Accountancy Forum
Files/Documents Sharing Section=>Admin and Mods - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Files/Documents Sharing Section=>Admin and Mods (/showthread.php?tid=4789)

Files/Documents Sharing Section=>Admin and Mods - Muhammad Amir - 09-28-2007

Dear Admin,

I want to take a serious matter in to your consideration that this forum is great and it has all features which need to be present in any good forum but the lacking i have found in it is Files Sharing section. I want to request you that please make a section where we can upload E-books, Referance Books, Pass Cards, Notes, Soft Copies of IAS and other standards, new Finance Act, lecture notes of authentic teachers and many other things so please arrange a files upload section here and I hope all other members will agree to me as this will help all of us...

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

- oalevel - 09-28-2007

Yes. I agree..

- shsaeed - 09-28-2007

i also agree Amir bhai it is very necessary.

Muhammad Asim Saeed

- Muhammad Amir - 09-29-2007

Yes this is very important matter because these type of sharings will give benefits to all of us....

Regards,

- khurram_jamal - 10-03-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br />Dear Admin,

I want to take a serious matter in to your consideration that this forum is great and it has all features which need to be present in any good forum but the lacking i have found in it is Files Sharing section. I want to request you that please make a section where we can upload E-books, Referance Books, Pass Cards, Notes, Soft Copies of IAS and other standards, new Finance Act, lecture notes of authentic teachers and many other things so please arrange a files upload section here and I hope all other members will agree to me as this will help all of us...

Regards,
Muhammad Amir
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<b><font color="red">Assalamu Aliekum,

Really very nice suggestion, it will help greatly the accounants.

Regards</font id="red"></b>

- Muhammad Amir - 10-04-2007

Thanks to all Brothers Who have participated in this thread and thanks for appreciating this idea....

But I am very disappointed with non-serious behaviour of admin!!!!

Waisay to mujh ko is idea ki yearly royalty milni chahiay laykin for this forum it is free [)]

- khurram_jamal - 10-04-2007

<font color="green">Haan Bhai

Ap ki bat baja hay....

[)][)]

per kia karen ye to pakistan hay yehan achhay ideas ko seroiusly nahi lia jata tabhi to hamara mulik taraqqi nahi kar raha hay.

wasay bahir walay baray appreciate kartay heen</font id="green">

- shsaeed - 10-06-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by khurram_jamal</i>
<br /><font color="green">Haan Bhai

Ap ki bat baja hay....

[)][)]

per kia karen ye to pakistan hay yehan achhay ideas ko seroiusly nahi lia jata tabhi to hamara mulik taraqqi nahi kar raha hay.

wasay bahir walay baray appreciate kartay heen</font id="green">

I think Before Pakistani We Are Muslims and You Never Compare
our Faith and Passion with Non-Muslims.

Jub Muslims Apni Baat Par Aaa Jain Tu Wo
"ALLAH AKBAR" Kah kar sari DUNIYA fatah kar saktay hain.

Inshallah Admin Will Definitely Take Action On The Suggestion.

Muhammad Asim Saeed Sheikh

- Muhammad Amir - 10-06-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Jub Muslims Apni Baat Par Aaa Jain Tu Wo

100% right

Laykin PATA NAHI KAY YEH MUSALAMAN KAB APNI PAR AY GA----ALLAH KARAY KAY MUSALMAN JALD HI APNI PAR A JAE

- shsaeed - 10-06-2007

<font size="5">AAMIN</font id="size5">

- khurram_jamal - 10-09-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shsaeed</i>
I think Before Pakistani We Are Muslims and You Never Compare
our Faith and Passion with Non-Muslims.

Jub Muslims Apni Baat Par Aaa Jain Tu Wo

Inshallah Admin Will Definitely Take Action On The Suggestion.

Muhammad Asim Saeed Sheikh
<font color="red">
Wah Bhai Ap nay to really meen dil khush karay. Allah (SWT) karay kay her muslim mard-e-momin bun jaye. AP ko patta hi hay kay "Nigah mard-e-momin say badal jati heen taqdeeren".

Allah Talah hum sub ko hidayat day our sacha our paka muslim banye , Ameen

Jazak Allah Bhai</font id="red">