Accountancy Forum
MemberShip ISsues :?: - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: MemberShip ISsues :?: (/showthread.php?tid=4809)

Pages: 1 2

MemberShip ISsues :?: - Sahar_M - 10-06-2007

<b><font color="blue">Has the forum CLOSED memberships ? ? ?

and if yes. . . Y IS IT SO ?
</font id="blue"></b>

- shsaeed - 10-06-2007

I also think so because one visitor of this forum also contact me
through Yahoo! chat and ask me where i register himself.
And that time i try my best but never find registration page.

its also my question to Admin

Has the forum CLOSED memberships ? ? ?

Muhammad Asim Saeed

- Astute Accountant - 10-06-2007

The Administrator has turned off Registration for this forum. Only registered members are able to log in.

Kia samjhay???

- shsaeed - 10-06-2007

But whats the Reason!!!!

I think There Are Only Few Active Members,
Some Members Are Those Who Only Register But Never Have
Even Single post from many years.

I Think ADMIN Will make a policy for those members whose
posts are zero from 1 or 2 years,And Remove Them
And Give Others A Chance To Contribute.

Thanks

Muhammad Asim Saeed Sheikh

- Astute Accountant - 10-06-2007

Good Idea....Appluads....
I'm with you on this issue....

- Muhammad Amir - 10-06-2007

(QUOTE)
Registering
The Administrator has turned off Registration for this forum. Only registered members are able to log in.
(UN QUOTE)

See below link
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/faq.asp#register

I think This was probably done because some of the people are using more than 1 ID...

- Schuaeb - 10-07-2007

Its really strange if admin has turned registrations off. New comers are necessary for this forum. I will like to ask admin the reasons for this. And perhaps this is why we are not finding posts by new members for quite sometime.

- Sahar_M - 10-07-2007

i will like to know wht the admin was thinking off ? ? ?
the reason behind this action . . .

- Muhammad Amir - 10-08-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">And perhaps this is why we are not finding posts by new members for quite sometime<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes Shoaib exactly the same feelings i have, because i see accounting and audit section and firms section there are very few posts made sine last month this is exactly the reason because people usually join forums when they feel diffculty in any subject area, i also joined this forum when i have some difficulties in audit paper..

Anyways admin can tell better, If he is available because i hjave never seen him in this forum...

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

- shsaeed - 10-08-2007

My Request To Admin!

Please Take Some Action Because

Hawa Main Pary Pary Tu Petrol Bhi Evaporate Ho Jata Hay.
So Same Is The Case If You Never Permit New Comers Then
This Forum's Users Will Evaporate And No One Will Left
Behind , But If New Comers Come Then It Also Hold
Old Ones With Inter Molecular Forces.
So In Order To Make This Forum ALIVE You Have To Fill This Forum With New Comers.

Thanks

Muhammad Asim Saeed

- Muhammad Amir - 10-09-2007

Agreed

- Schuaeb - 10-10-2007

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Muhammad Amir</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">And perhaps this is why we are not finding posts by new members for quite sometime<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yes Shoaib exactly the same feelings i have, because i see accounting and audit section and firms section there are very few posts made sine last month this is exactly the reason because people usually join forums when they feel diffculty in any subject area, i also joined this forum when i have some difficulties in audit paper..

Anyways admin can tell better, If he is available because i hjave never seen him in this forum...

Regards,
Muhammad Amir
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think you have not visited firms portion therefore you are claiming there is no activity there. As far as acounting and audit is concerned your observation seems valid. However, if you do have any questions you can put it there. Hopefully, someone can help. I too have some issues which I will like to share with Mr. Kamran and other members soon.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shsaeed</i>
<br />[quote]
My Request To Admin!

Please Take Some Action Because

Hawa Main Pary Pary Tu Petrol Bhi Evaporate Ho Jata Hay.
So Same Is The Case If You Never Permit New Comers Then
This Forum's Users Will Evaporate And No One Will Left
Behind , But If New Comers Come Then It Also Hold
Old Ones With Inter Molecular Forces.
So In Order To Make This Forum ALIVE You Have To Fill This Forum With New Comers.

Thanks

Muhammad Asim Saeed
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Very right Asim, almost all of the members who were active participants when I joined have left, however, new members like Kamran, Amir, Astute, You and others have come to fill their place

- Schuaeb - 10-11-2007

I don't get your point mahfr, how our problem is solved?

- Muhammad Amir - 10-12-2007

Yar Shoaib Bhai Mann App ki ya Kamran Sahib Ki Batt nahi Kar raha hoon I know you are regularly discussing AASR(Most Favourite topic of Kamran Sahib Infact)...
Mann New Commers ki batt kar raha hoon kyun kay new commers are very motivated to post their queries regarding firms and accountancy...

I hope this cleares you

Regards,
Muhammad Amir

- Schuaeb - 10-13-2007

The solution lies in allowing new member to register.