Accountancy Forum
Mr Kamran What you say - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Mr Kamran What you say (/showthread.php?tid=4970)

Pages: 1 2

Mr Kamran What you say - khani - 02-04-2008

Sir Kamran sahib all you say is right,than what is this,Auditor general has asked for 45 students of ACCA(not CA) as audit supervisors giving good salary package to them.

- kamranACA - 02-04-2008

Dear Brother,

You know CAs NORMALLY dont go for such seats in public sector firstly becoz of very low remuneration at the outset plus very lesser steap growth as CAs get in other places, secondly, in all public sector so much is done to earn which CAs NORMALLY dont do. Thats why they typically call others as well and in most of the cases such seats are ocupied by others. This does not mean that CAs are not there in public sector. You know exceptions are always there.

Check out all the public sector that is occupied by ACMAs (or others), I quote you SBP, SNGPL, WAPDA and its all 15 coporatized entities including PEPCO; , NBP, PTV, State Life, AG office, other governmental owned operations and corporations and so many others as well in the public sector. You can see ACMAs (who dont know ALAF KA NAAM KOKO) on the seats of EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS although getting salaries as per public sector grades which are very meager for a CA.

So for me, it is no wonder if they have called up ACCAs or ACMAs etc.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Schuaeb - 02-05-2008

Quite right.

But what does this mean

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />(who dont know ALAF KA NAAM KOKO)

KAMRAN.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- Astute Accountant - 02-06-2008

Bhai, this simply means HUMILIATION of ACMAs.

- kamranACA - 02-06-2008

Dear Astute,

There could be much learned ACMAs as well. This statement was specific and not mean for a general humiliation.

I have seen such ACMAs who have good knowledge and those as well who dont know .........]

Dont worry you could be a best professional.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Astute Accountant - 02-06-2008

I had just replied to Shoaib's question. ) I'm not worried; not really! Infact, I need not to worry because I'll be reverting to CA after CIMA; Inshallah. )

- Schuaeb - 02-11-2008

ACMA or CIMA, kuch resemblence to he in dono main. I knew dat meant for humiliation of ACMAs. I asked as I havent heard it before and it sound quite interesting.

Waise kamran sb, though you have given the explanations, but at the first place your statement appeared quite general

- kamranACA - 02-11-2008

Dear,

Might be your observation correct!!!

Even specific people covered by me are seen at large.

However, practice and exposure can make a person perfect.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Astute Accountant - 02-15-2008

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />

However, practice and exposure can make a person perfect.

<b>A Fact of life</b>

<b>Practice makes perfect.....
But nobody’s perfect......
so why practice?</b>

- abdusalam - 02-16-2008

aoa,

Bhai Jan main app ko un CAs ka bhe bta sakta hun jin ko IAS 16 ki application tak ka theek say pata nahee ....

No one hv right to call ACMA,ACCA or ACA .. its totally depends upon individual... okay

Stay Smart

- kamranACA - 02-26-2008

Dear,

If there is some CA like this, his responsiblities would be much higher than these tiny issues. this is not a way to judge some one's exposure.

I know you cannot understand it at this stage.

Regards,

Kamran.

- accountingunlimited - 02-26-2008

Dear Friends
You can find both type of people in every field irrespective of being ACMA,ACCA or ACA. The culture of country and sector also plays key role in determining the role. You will find highly knowledgeable ACA's as CEO and Directors of the companies and you will also find ACA's and FCA's with small offices acting as agents between client and tax authorities. Its upto you, which side of the picture you like to see.
Regards

- kamranACA - 02-27-2008

Dear,

Basically every one has his own objective and preference. If some one do not want to work hard for his life time and finds the required bread and butter by doing the things you are pointing out, then it is the matter of his/her interior and satisfaction.

You will even find those CAs who have established industries and businesses and dont upkeep the professional quest.

This is as per objectives. This cannot conclude on capabilities which a qualification gives.

My point of view is quite different. I think you have not picked up the theme.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Schuaeb - 03-13-2008

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by accountingunlimited</i>
<br />Dear Friends
You can find both type of people in every field irrespective of being ACMA,ACCA or ACA. The culture of country and sector also plays key role in determining the role. You will find highly knowledgeable ACA's as CEO and Directors of the companies and you will also find ACA's and FCA's with small offices acting as agents between client and tax authorities. Its upto you, which side of the picture you like to see.
Regards

First of all dear unlimited it is not something good to see someone professional using apostrophe for making plurals. A mistake by chance is something else but you are doing it very repetitively as in ACA's, FCA's etc these should have been ACAs FCAs and like this. This doesn't mean to criticize you but for the sake of sharing of knowledge.

Now coming to the main point, you are right in saying that a person's personal skills at many places play the decisive role over his academic qualifications. But this argument can't be used when you are trying to compare to competencies of professional from different streams as CA, ACCA, ICMA etc. For this we need to compare the general trend withour taking into account the exceptional cases. And, in Pakistan, I think most of the people won't have much doubt that generally CAs are more competent than other two qualifications mentioned here. Exceptions may very well be there, but such conclusions are not made are not drawn on the basis of exceptions.

Regards
Shoaib

- accountingunlimited - 03-14-2008

Thank you very much for pointing the mistake. I don't mind at all. In my post I am not comparing the professionals of different bodies but the professionals of same body and I wrote 'both type of people in every field ...'.
Many Thanks
Kind Regards