Accountancy Forum
best teachers for f4 and f5 - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: best teachers for f4 and f5 (/showthread.php?tid=5124)

Pages: 1 2

best teachers for f4 and f5 - nakaiun - 06-21-2008

Assalam o alaiqum
i want to know who is the best teacher of f4 and f5 in karachi

- Shahbaz - 06-22-2008

ye f4 aur f5 keyboard ki function keys hein? P

- nakaiun - 06-22-2008

bacho ko kaya pata f4 aur f5 kaya hay [p]

- nakaiun - 06-23-2008

yar koi to reply karo .........................
mujay addmission liya na hay

- Astute Accountant - 06-23-2008

Do I also come in "koi"......??????? -)

On a serious note, either Karachi-ites or your seniors can help you, in an effective way.

Regrads

- Muhammad Amir - 06-23-2008

Al-Hamd is good for both papers.

F4=>Sir Khalid Fareed Abbasi
F5=>Sir Atif Abubakar and Sir Asrar-Ul-Haq.

- nakaiun - 06-25-2008

amir bahi i have learnt frm guys that sir khalid fareed does not cover whole syllabus i want to clear all acca papers in one go is this risky to go wid sir fareed

- Muhammad Amir - 06-25-2008

Yes you are right that sir khalid fareed abbasi is not a good teacher but only for Company law; however, for Agency, Contract, Tort, Partnership and Employment law there is no other best teacher.

You can also join CMS where Sir Rizwan Manai teaches law(F4) but once again there is a problem that he teaches Company law very well but other aspects of course are not covered well by him.

I have studied from sir Khalid fareed I would recommend you to join him. Whoever you join your personal contribution will be required.

Regards,

- nakaiun - 06-28-2008

amir bahi i have given t10 so can i take tution of f5?

- Muhammad Amir - 06-28-2008

T-10(Managing Finance) has no link with F-5(Performance Management). However your T-7(Planning Control And Performance Management) studies will help you in F-5.

- nakaiun - 06-28-2008

t10 help in f9 can i cover this without tution i mean will able to pass wothout tution
one more question that can i able to cover f5 without taking tution ofcourse t7 will help me

- Muhammad Amir - 06-28-2008

In T-10 Curriculum only some basic aspects of Capital Investment Appraisal and Working Capital Management are covered but F9 is an specialized paper in which Capital Investment Appraisal and Working Capital Management are only 20% of the course while some other relatively complex topics are featured in F9 like Cost of Caiptal, CAPM, Business Valuatoin, Economic Environment, Interest Rate Risk and Forex Risk Management. So, don't take risk of studying it by yourself; however, if you have completed yout CAT studies with T-9(with Sir Haroon Tabraze) then you can easily study F6 by yourself.

- nakaiun - 06-30-2008

what abt t7 and f5? can i do without taking tution f5

- nakaiun - 07-01-2008

i have seen the syllabus of f5 most of the topic's r the same 90% topics r same amir bahi can i take the tution of f5 or not

- Muhammad Amir - 07-02-2008

Dear Noman

If you ask about my opinion then i would recommend you to join a tuition for this paper because if you see the pass rates of December 2007 when this paper with first time examined then you will see that this paper was having the lowest pass rate(i.e. 34% world wide) in the whole Fundamental Level(i.e. F1 to F9).

So, don't take risk in this paper, although your T7 studies will help you in understanding F5 topics and you will surely be at the advantage over those who have left their CAT incomplete and jumped in ACCA after paper 5.