Accountancy Forum
ICAP humiliating itself - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ICAP humiliating itself (/showthread.php?tid=5249)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- rabia-k - 04-02-2009

Mr Sumairalam,

accountancy.com has a pk domain and Pakistan's Chartered Accountancy Body is openly being maligned on it . its members are being called liars/cheaters/of low quality etc very openly . do you think legal action can be taken against this person under Pakistani Law?

the said user is spreading false info regarding ACCA menbers in UAE.

Please read post no. 16 of user "mroneflower" on the following link

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=6369

- kamranACA - 04-02-2009

Dears,

If I am not forgetting this man showed an intent to report the behaviour of a forum member "saify" to ICAP while he was not a member even. In his that particular message he was also talking about various acts which are discreditable to ACCA members.

Now he has so many times confirmed that the name being used here is fake and he will not provide the real name. I agree one should not share his information on public forum. However, it is strange if mentioning "ACCA" with a fake name, in his view, is not discreditable to an ACCA member.

The way this man keeps on comparing various MRAs depicts the thirst he carries to get some recognition while he declares that others are dissatisfied. I wonder what a great wisdom he has. He makes the claims to the contrary, but I believe he would be the first to get ICAEW or ICAP status whenever he would get a chance in all the life times. Let's see what happens in the upcoming days. He is always lost in finding out what is available to whom. However, to find such an opportunity he at least has to be an ACCA. I hope he should be, however, his status in 2006 is doubtful. Let some body confirm it then we may discuss it at length.

He writes

"I am not that mad."

Does he mean he is "so" to some extent? It's good if at least he knows to what extent he is. It may help him getting good medical treatment. {I said he is source of amusement}. I am only asking a question pursuent to a statement.

He further writes

"I do not know why some poeple of this forum things If ICASL has MRA with CPA(aus) it means I ICAP is degraded. I think its show their frustration as they want to be recognised in world but no one cares about them."

First of all he is the only man (on this forum) who keeps on finding some recognition for his-self through searching such MRAs. He has such thirst that I pointed out above. Secondly, he forgot why it is felt he has degraded ICAP. I remember, once I told the members about suspected problem of "short term memory loss" carried by some one.

Replies to Rabia's questions are also awaited.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- rabia-k - 04-02-2009

Dear All Forum Members details of this MRA can be found here

http//www.icasrilanka.com/Members/CPAAusMembership.html

- Toronto_Boy - 04-03-2009

Dears

Purpose of my post is simply to add some value to an important question raised here that could be of mutual interest for professionals of various fields (not only accountants) living in any part of globe and belong to any association. The question is whether mentioning “ACCA” with fake name is discreditable act or not on a public discussion forum.

Generally speaking about interpretations of Rules of Ethics of associations, I think, associations would consider underlying intent, purpose, monetary benefits etc. of using designation name with fake personal name. In my understanding, there is much difference between presenting a business card with fake personal name with designation to a prospective client or publish a marketing ad with fake name with designation, and having a fake name on public discussion forums, in chat rooms etc. and saying one belongs to any certain association. Security and misuse of personal information would be vital considerations as well as privacy issues while determining specific discredit act.

For example, a man meets with a woman on a discussion forum, presents himself with a fake name and as member of particular association. Later, she marries with him, and after the marriage finds that the man was not the member at the time of marriage. Now, the lady may say that she married to that man based on his membership and needs a divorce. So, in this case, even though the personal name was fake, but still the person is same, although his designation was fake, for which he is liable. Still, there could be many other considerations and required details.

Determination of discreditable acts needs much details as compared to illegal acts which are much straight forward.

This is simply my understanding, which may or may not be same as others.

Just my 2 cents... [)]

Regards

- kamranACA - 04-03-2009

I am not defaming any one but giving such interpretation without referring to ACCA's own rules are a thought diverting effort. These efforts will serve no purpose except bringing more pressure on the man being discussed.

This is a unique example of what we have been seeing since long!!! Athough it has been mentioned that "this is simply my understanding". I must refer my last three posts on other thread titled "UAE-Market Situation".

Don't put-in futile efforts and keep such cents with you. These may help in rainy days.

Just kidding and no offence is meant.

Regards,

- Toronto_Boy - 04-03-2009

I am also not defaming anyone here, but I believe ACCA comes under the definition of professional associations I referred in above post of mine. However, I can’t say about someone else’s understanding.

By the way I know why people now have objections just for the sake of objections. It is also a futile effort. [)]

Well, it is my understanding that people write based on their understanding, however, if some people write out of their understanding, then what can be said about their understanding.

As I am insured with EI, I keep giving cents to people who don’t have such system, so it may help them in their rainy days. [)][)]

Just kidding and no offence is my meant too. [D]

Regards

- mroneflower - 04-03-2009

This little girl wrote this sentence <font color="red">little baby has spooked an old man LOL!! <b>for your info searched on google again</b>!! </font id="red"> in response to my following post

<font color="red">little Baby go on and tell ACCA I am doing fraud and if you could not prove ACCA will take action against you y r u afraid in reporting my fraud to ACCA. Plz go ahead. and tell them I am doing fraud since 20006 with ACCA name. Plz discolse all information about myself to ACCA that has been discolsed by a female of this forum, on geo shaadi.

And its good if ACCA has 2065 member in UAE. At least you stand correct at one ocassion.

How about your serach on geo. </font id="red">

Now reader can judge what she wanted to say when she said <font color="red">for your info searched on google again</font id="red"> obviously she said that necessary changes have been said in profile and now it will come up in google search. Remember in my post I addressed her <font color="red">little baby </font id="red"> and I also asked her <font color="red">How about your serach on geo.</font id="red">

This girl changed her statement suddently when found she wrote thing which should not. That is why I say they are expert liar.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />Mr Sumairalam,

accountancy.com has a pk domain and Pakistan's Chartered Accountancy Body is openly being maligned on it . its members are being called liars/cheaters/of low quality etc very openly . do you think legal action can be taken against this person under Pakistani Law?

the said user is spreading false info regarding ACCA menbers in UAE.

Please read post no. 16 of user "mroneflower" on the following link

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?topic_id=6369
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

This stupid girl commenting on law without knowing anything about law. Little girl first at least pass ACCA papers F4 then comment on law.

Her above post is really funny. ICAP people are liars there is no doubtr about it. I do not know why she feels pain about kamranACA. She must have something in her mind about Kamran.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />Dear All Forum Members details of this MRA can be found here

http//www.icasrilanka.com/Members/CPAAusMembership.html

Its not a point what sort of MRA is in place between CPA(aus) and ICASL, the main point is ICASL has MRA with CPA(aus) and ICAP does, so ICAP is third class institutes like you.

I really thinks this little girl failed in her ACCA exams this time and now showing her frustration.

- rabia-k - 04-03-2009

i pity this user he/she "mroneflower" a little girl has made him loose his manners.
he is spooked or just too scared to answer her simple questions.

- kamranACA - 04-03-2009

He is confused. No where to run!!!

- kamranACA - 04-03-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mroneflower</i>

I do not know why she feels pain about kamranACA. She must have something in her mind about Kamran.

If this is the rule of the game, then I wonder if you or your advocates have "something" in minds for each other!!! After all what not happens in the world.

Think before you leap. It can bounce back. i don't go in further details.

I am sorry from any one who advocates this ill-mannered man. Advocacy is free will and no one can object it. This post is just to make him understand. No other meaning should be drived from it.

Regards,