Accountancy Forum
Who wants to start ACA from ICAEW - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Who wants to start ACA from ICAEW (/showthread.php?tid=5261)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- salmansn - 03-20-2009

@ kamranbhai

CA from ICAP ofcourse is the best qualification and respected all over pakistan. but plz dont fight like little kids if u are an ACA from icap . its really good to see you here , but there are 1000z of more icapians over here . so come on. acca has its own class and it is more respectable world over than ca from icap. icap members get 11 exemptions from icaew while acca affiliates get 12 exemptions from icaew.. so get the difference bro ??? keep urself restricted to pakistan plz. otherwise u will face hard time when u go to unbiased outer world than ur little one..

good luck , tc and dont say u arent interested in icaew coz else u wont open this thread every now and then,

mroneflower u have done a good work here bro and really useful thread for acca students who would like dual qualifications .. plz help me out with the above qs,

regards,
salman

P.S. I did not went thru all the discussion in this thread, and kamranz posts quite reflected his state of mind and what he feels and wants to reflect..

- rabia-k - 03-20-2009

LOL... what a comparison you have made. ACCA affiliates get 12 exemptions while ICAP gets 11 exemptions. so who wins the race?? there r some ACCA students / affiliates on this forum who are facing a tough time in pakistan , finding a job. i have read similar cases of ACCA affiliates facing problems in finding jobs in Pakistan(not outside of pakistan).

now get this straight. there is something called the Pakistan Chartered Accountants Law passed in 1961. its the regulatory body set up to regulate the accountancy profession in pakistan. now where does ACCA fit in?

- kamranACA - 03-20-2009

Rabia,

I once said every time this frustrated discussion is started by non-CAs. You are witnessing it once more.

Salman, I have noted your advice brother. I can understand you may be intending to live in that big world which handles you so gracefully calling "Pakies", "browns" and what not and what not.

I open every thread be it for MBAs or B.Com or something else pertaining to generalized issues. Your analysis speaks the power you got for producing it. Anyways, thanks for your post.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Pracs - 03-21-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by salmansn</i>
<br />@ kamranbhai

CA from ICAP ofcourse is the best qualification and respected all over pakistan. but plz dont fight like little kids if u are an ACA from icap . its really good to see you here , but there are 1000z of more icapians over here . so come on. acca has its own class and it is more respectable world over than ca from icap. icap members get 11 exemptions from icaew while acca affiliates get 12 exemptions from icaew.. so get the difference bro ??? keep urself restricted to pakistan plz. otherwise u will face hard time when u go to unbiased outer world than ur little one..

good luck , tc and dont say u arent interested in icaew coz else u wont open this thread every now and then,

mroneflower u have done a good work here bro and really useful thread for acca students who would like dual qualifications .. plz help me out with the above qs,

regards,
salman

P.S. I did not went thru all the discussion in this thread, and kamranz posts quite reflected his state of mind and what he feels and wants to reflect..
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You should have gone through the whole thread, you cannot make out what a person's state of mind is by just reading a couple of threads, can you?

- ammar7860 - 03-24-2009

dear khalid i am intrested in ca from icaew. please inform me about details how can i make registration and exam procedure where the examinations are taken. thanks my email address is ca-ammar@hotmail.com

- rabia-k - 04-02-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mroneflower</i>
<br />Muhammad Amir

<font color="red"><b>Only in UAE there are about 31,000 ACCA members are working,</b></font id="red"> in UK there are about 60,000 ACCA members, about 120,000 ICAEW members, in USA there are about 350,000 CPA even in India there are about 130,000 members o ICAI(India) and there are still jobs there for accountant.(I am not saying nowadays as its credit crisis, but situation will be alright in a yr). And if 4000 ICAP members, 3000 ICMA members and 700 ACCA members are too much in Pakistani economy, then you can guess condition of this economy.

Khalid
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

wrong info

- kamranACA - 04-03-2009

No wonder!!

- yasir sheikh - 04-13-2009

dear khalid sahib.dont fool the other people.
yes icaew have good reputaion.i am icaew finalist.
you need to know that about after acca membership u shoud gain 5 years experience not a 2 years.ok the correct details are

In order to be eligible to apply for membership of the ICAEW via Pathways your application must show that you meet the following criteria and you

- Are a current member of ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA

- Have been a fully qualified member for a minimum of five years

- Have no disciplinary record with your current professional and regulatory body

- Have complied with the CPD requirements of your current professional body

- Have 2 ICAEW members that are willing to act as sponsors for your application

Once you have met the above criteria you will be eligible to carry out the examination of experience. This examination requires you to answer a selection of questions by reflecting on your past work experience. This examination is carried out in your own time and we advise that it should be approximately 3000 words in length. Once you have submitted your application along with your examination of experience by your chosen deadline the examination will be marked by one of our examiners and if successful you will be admitted in to membership.

- rajeevkemani - 04-16-2009

Dear All,

I am interested in ACA, if any one can give me any information regardsing registration, kindly pass the info...

Thank you in advance.

Rgds,

Rajeevkemani@gmail.com

- mani007 - 02-18-2011

hi plz send me info dat how can i do ICAEW
my email is mani_adventerious@hotmail.com

- skhan01 - 09-23-2011

i am ACCA affiliate currently doing internship in kpmg , wht should i do get an icaew training in Pakistan plz tell me
can pakistan kpmg help me getting the icaew training contract in al riyadh

- aukhan - 09-23-2011

KPMG PK Cant helpu get a contract for Riyadh as all office are independent of each other, apply online into different firms for ICAEW training.