Accountancy Forum
ACCA vs CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ACCA vs CA (/showthread.php?tid=527)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

- Azeem Shah Khan - 04-24-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Thanks dear for best wishes, same to you.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Anytime!

- Ali Akbar - 04-24-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Azeem Shah Khan</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Thanks dear for best wishes, same to you.

ICAPians, the unparalleled..<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Anytime!
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Azeem bhai you are the first one who inspired me on this board. Sorry if I have hurted you!!

As I usually say no matter whatever you do, but do it with full devotion and love.

Again sorry if I have hurted you!

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Azeem Shah Khan</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Thanks dear for best wishes, same to you.

Anytime!

Azeem bhai you are the first one who inspired me on this board. Sorry if I have hurted you!!

As I usually say no matter whatever you do, but do it with full devotion and love.

Again sorry if I have hurted you!

[)]Cheers bro! Thanks for your appreciation. I hope I didnt offend you in any of my posts, I am sorry if I did, certainly the intention wasnt there.

Kind regards

Azeem

- Ali Akbar - 04-24-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Azeem Shah Khan</i>

[)]Cheers bro! Thanks for your appreciation. I hope I didnt offend you in any of my posts, I am sorry if I did, certainly the intention wasnt there.

Kind regards

Azeem

Its ok man you didnt, but I offended you[(] hain na? Sorry for it.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ali Akbar</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Azeem Shah Khan</i>

Kind regards

Azeem

Its ok man you didnt, but I offended you[(] hain na? Sorry for it.

It requires a character to accept mistake and apologise, I am glad that YOU HAVE IT! [)]

Kind regards

- Pracs - 04-25-2006

Nice to see ASK and Ali making up.. I guess this is the first time it has happened on this thread,... on all those 40 pages.

I guess its important for us all to believe in what we believe, but never forget in life that we believe in the right thing, the right ideals and the right path.

- Azeem Shah Khan - 04-26-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Nice to see ASK and Ali making up.. I guess this is the first time it has happened on this thread,... on all those 40 pages.

I guess its important for us all to believe in what we believe, but never forget in life that we believe in the right thing, the right ideals and the right path.

TRUE!

Any news about Nascar? he has disappeared again.......probably couldnt take the heat. I hope he makes some sense when he comes back again.

Come back Nascar! Although you wrote either you win or lose and now you have backed-off but still I wont say you LOST it! Come back and share your expertise/skills with all of us and gain from ours.

Kind regards

- Ali Akbar - 04-26-2006

<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Nice to see ASK and Ali making up.. I guess this is the first time it has happened on this thread,... on all those 40 pages.

TRUE!

Any news about Nascar? he has disappeared again.......probably couldnt take the heat. I hope he makes some sense when he comes back again.

Come back Nascar! Although you wrote either you win or lose and now you have backed-off but still I wont say you LOST it! Come back and share your expertise/skills with all of us and gain from ours.

Kind regards

Yeah. Ok. I have a query relating to IFRS 5 'Non current assets held for sale'.

Different professionals have different opinions about this query. I am posting it on 'accounting and audit' forum. You both seniors please do reply on it and please give your opinions. Earlier I had query relating to IAS 32 but got no reply[(], but this time please give your opinions[)]

- Ali Akbar - 04-26-2006

[/quote]

Yeah. Ok. I have a query relating to IFRS 5 'Non current assets held for sale'.

Different professionals have different opinions about this query. I am posting it on 'accounting and audit' forum. You both seniors please do reply on it and please give your opinions. Earlier I had query relating to IAS 32 but got no reply[(], but this time please give your opinions[)]

[/quote]

Sorry to say but why we don't take interest in these profession related issues and queries? We all take too much interest in general queries like 'keyboard shortcuts' etc. Why not these specific issues[?]

- Goodman - 04-27-2006

Ali

Are you trying to test the knowledge or trying to ask a genuine question where you need guidance?

if you are trying to test the knowledge, you must change sooner or later in life otherwise it could land you in difficulty with your seniors around you in your professional career.

If it was a genuine questions, I believe Pracs has answered in the best possible way and if you need quidance on substance over legal form issue, please say so.

- Nascar - 05-05-2006

common guyz reply to him dont be so afraid

ur knowledge wont be reduced )

where r the cats dogs monkeys comments u acca's have they might com in handy

it seems the fire burns on i missed a few days but u all missed me a lot - thanks

waisey wat is IFRS - i dont know them personally - how do they

work )

azeem baby the comment bout ali being a by product was not appreciated comon why do u have to be imolite to a person

have i ever said any body anything bad - if u can point it out through ur best time management skilss that would be gr - u can also find hoe many time u have called others animals and said personal bad things bout others

that just shows ur character

please hire a few more CAs there they might teach u some manners

or as gr8 as u r u might come back to pakistan and help the country develop into a finacial superpower - the finance minister seat is waiting for u

- Nascar - 05-05-2006

azeem sb with bad manners - for u with love
as i know the CA's going to E&Y UK are getting GBP 5k per month may be u were hiring at a 3rd grade level for ur gr8 HARDdy firm

r u going to answer to the puppy or not (as u consider him one) com on he might bark and u all will start running

br careful he might be bluffing or making a fool out of u intelligent people -

u all azeem pracs hanif etc people say that the fear of death is more than the actual time when death comes - so r u brave enogh

and ali sb u need to play more with them they cant trust u ever

- Azeem Shah Khan - 05-05-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">azeem baby the comment bout ali being a by product was not appreciated comon why do u have to be imolite to a person

have i ever said any body anything bad - if u can point it out through ur best time management skilss that would be gr - u can also find hoe many time u have called others animals and said personal bad things bout others

that just shows ur character

please hire a few more CAs there they might teach u some manners

You dont ask you dont get! But if you will ask you will get ALOT!!!

You asked for it! I didnt initiate it! You disrespected not only me but all the ACCAs.

Not once not twice so many times you called them "druggist/compounders" with a sole intention of humiliating them, and you admitted that was your intention. I wrote not once not twice but so many times that these four letters follow my name and disgracing these letters will be considered PERSONAL!!! Did you not find these statements in my posts, I made it very clear so many times. If you will go personal I will go personal. You cant expect me to be polite with you or people following your footsteps.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">and ali sb u need to play more with them they cant trust u ever<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Instead of being ashmed for bad mouthing you are asking other members to disrespect ACCA and ACCAs and me. Do I need to write that its you who need to learn manners.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">as i know the CA's going to E&Y UK are getting GBP 5k per month may be u were hiring at a 3rd grade level for ur gr8 HARDdy firm<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dont generalise exceptions! I know an ACCA who is earning Rs300k plus per month in Karachi (working in a fin institution). If you are that eager to know who earns what refer to this link

http//www.hays.com/library/pdf/accountancy/commerce_july2005.pdf

HAYS is one of the most respected independant org, certailny, I have no input whatsoever in their surveys. The salary comparison is between CCAB qualifications and surely CA(Pak) dont earn more than ICAEW.

Again this reflects nothing, as this is not a NEUTRAL ground. A better analysis would be in a region like Middle East.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">u all azeem pracs hanif etc people say that the fear of death is more than the actual time when death comes - so r u brave enogh

Pracs and Hanif are very respected members of this forum, challenging them in this way shows your character!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">r u going to answer to the puppy or not (as u consider him one) com on he might bark and u all will start running <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I never ran, you disappeared!!!and I havent even started yet!

I thought you will come up with some tough ones! I think I over estimated you.

I think this will be enough for you to go in hybernation for sometime.

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST Stop disgracing others, respect them so they can respect you! Hope you understand.

- Nascar - 05-05-2006

i think all ur respect is linked to those four words! - but there r so many other four letter word that u may like to call others ) -

pl. dont say all ACCAs have been desrespected by me many have done much better things and gotten/earned my respect as well. unlike some who only think being an ACCA gives them a right to say anything even things they cant do !!

baby u can only wish that only qualifications earned respect and without a qualification all respect is gone

anyway a drugist is a very respectful profession and without one a doctor may not be able to complete his job so do u think that the druggist is just some other kind of animal

calling people puppy at one end and a druggist has a vast diff - if anyone of urs father was a druggist u would have been called it superior profession to ACCA - i think even a sweeper is a respectable profession u living in UK should understand this better -

humiliation is only a feeling which is felt when somthing is true and felt by the heart - my true words did that to u .

azeem sb grow up u cant be humiliated by somthing which u consider to be not true !!or can u be - if so which animal do u like the most and hate the most ) u can call it to uself and get humiliated or feel good ur self cause i would never call u an animal - but ACCAs are another breed - science is still trying to detrmine how superior they r to the humans))

comon u just dont have control over urself - gather urself up

, the salry sheet link seems useless - GBP 60 k pa for a CA from PK in E&Y UK is it not right? exp 1-2 yrs. seems quite ok to me does an ACCA get the same or higher - even if its higher and there r a lot of ACCA in UK why r they hiring from PK for the last few yrs - comon u need to improve ACCA quality over there as well - it seems that they cant do audits as well.

i know of very few pK CAs going to UK these days except for E&Y one all other were under the HSMP - HSMP eligible ones already have salaries above Rs. 80-90 k and they wont go to UK untill they get a job which gets them abetter living standard plus substantial saving then wat they r earnng now and which comes to be the salary range wat e&Y UK is giving and that is used as a bench mark.

a single ACCCA with 300k in pk gr8 - u need to check his back ground experience as well - it could never be only a fresh ACCA - all depends on expeirence and most probalay he couldnt pass CA so did aCCA for compensating things but i may be wrong there he could refered by u n the other hand

for ali i told u they cant trust u - they r afraid that u will play - so even if u play or not they will still think u r playing - good luck n enjoy life -

n lastly earn respect just dont ask for it and dont lose so easily ))

being polite is a vitue learned at home i cant tech u that or can I. anger is bad- get control - being impolite is always bad manners even if u r offended - u r not talking in a sabzi mandi it a forum u learn all all ur accounting from )))

bye boys - specially the other respect ful ones - he really loves u all b- by the way r u brave enough to answer the puppy ( i love a lot) - hope u understood wat i meant earlier

- Ali Akbar - 05-05-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />Ali

Are you trying to test the knowledge or trying to ask a genuine question where you need guidance?

if you are trying to test the knowledge, you must change sooner or later in life otherwise it could land you in difficulty with your seniors around you in your professional career.

If it was a genuine questions, I believe Pracs has answered in the best possible way and if you need quidance on substance over legal form issue, please say so.

By the way what is the purpose of this post? It doesn't make sense, and if you think that I want to test your knowledge then why you are afraid of it?