Accountancy Forum
Let us introduce ourselves - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meet the members (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Let us introduce ourselves (/showthread.php?tid=53)

- Sahar_M - 04-03-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />
I am not sure if PAC is running classes for female students. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

well i didnt know tht there were special institutes for females ???? as far as i know all institutes offer admission to students regardless there gender (i.e. for CAT)

Sahar

- Pracs - 04-03-2005

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Sahar_M</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />
I am not sure if PAC is running classes for female students. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

well i didnt know tht there were special institutes for females ???? as far as i know all institutes offer admission to students regardless there gender (i.e. for CAT)

Sahar
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Well, PAC had a thing for not letting female students as co eds,,, particularly Ashfaqe sahab had rigid views on this. I think of late seperate classes for female students were started. I am not sure on this one though.

- Pracs - 04-06-2005

Oh really, so Ashfaque Sahab's legacy is no more... You know he used to say that just like Kinniard College does not admit boys, PAC does not admit girls. May he rest in peace.

So Lion King are you up at PAC,, is Jaffar sahab running the place ? are they publishing the Magazine Meezan !it must be in its fifth year now..

- Pracs - 04-19-2005

Thank you for clarifying that Lion King, we would all appreciate if you could give us sort of an introduction on these pages. I guess, its more like when you meet a new person and want to be friend him. From one of your earlier post here I got the impression that you were at PAC. I was at PAC and also the first Editor of PAC's Magazine.

You can find my intro in the first couple of pages of this thread.

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum3/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1022&ARCHIVE=&whichpage=1

Happy posting.

- muhammad awais - 05-02-2005

hi yaar!
its so boring yar make some good suggetion about our field not about urselves.

- Pracs - 05-04-2005

You are on the wrong thread mate, then,, aren't you

- khurram_shahid - 05-05-2005

SALAM every body

I am Khurram Jamal Shahid; am from Neelum Valley Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir.

I have completed following

MBA (Finance)
B.Com
F.Sc
SSC

Right now i am trying for doing CA and also for Articleship in TASEER HADI KHALID & CO CAs (KPMG)

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

*****Allah Hafiz*****

KHURRAM JAMAL SHAHID(MBA)

ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN

- Pracs - 05-06-2005

Welcome to the Forum, Khurram,,. good luck with your CA initiative

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311

- khurram_jamal - 05-09-2005

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST
[(][(][(][(][(][(]

- ehson - 05-09-2005

Long list of the members here. Anyways, I'm Ahsan Irshad have recently done my undergraduate in Business Administration majoring in Finance from SZABIST University Islamabad. Now I plan to do CIMA eventually ending up doing CFA.
Hopefully I'll enjoy my stay here.
Regards
sn

- Pracs - 05-20-2005

welcome on board ehson,.. enjoy your stay

- cpa_guy - 06-07-2005

haven't really had the chance to browse around untill today. I currently work in the private sector but thinking of moving to Big 4 possibly in the IT audit area. Originally from Islamabad - the best damn city in whole Pakistan. )

- Hashim - 06-13-2005

SALAM!
I COULD NOT BROWSE THIS WEBSITE PROPERLY..TODAY I SAW THIS FORUM AND WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF...I M B.COM AND IS NOW A CA STUDENT OF MODULE D AND GOING TO GIVE FIRST ATTEMPT IN SEPTEMBER 05..ALSO DOING ARTICLESHIP IN A SMALL FIRM..PASSING THRU A TOUGH TIME IN MANAGING BOTH OF THESE & I M ALSO A NON RESIDENT AS MY FAMILY IS ABROAD..I LIKE TO CHAT & READ DIFFERNET STUFFS....SALAM TO ALL MEMBERS
ALLAH Hafiz

«•´`•.(*•.¸(`•.¸ ¸.•´)¸.•*).•´`•»
«................. HASHI .................»
«•´`•.(¸.•*(¸.•´ `•.¸)*•.¸).•´`•»

- ina - 06-14-2005

AOA. All,
My name is Ali Hasnat. I am working for a big four firm of accountants in Lahore. I did CIA in November 2002 and ACCA in December 2003. I am associated with Institute of Internal Auditors since 2001 when I started this certification. In 2004 I was nominated to be part of the Institute and accordingly became member Board of Governors since then. I am coordinator of the publication committee which is responsible for publication of newsletters, brochures and website. It should be noted that these positions are voluteer and none of our board member is paid / compensated as the institute is a not for profit organisation (as the name theiia.org suggests). I am constructing the website with kind co-operation of IIA Inc.'s web operation department and it will be will be availble in one or two months time. We have been little slow with the newsletter and this year only two editions of it were possible. However, these will be published on more regular basis. If some member wants to have a hard copy of CIA/IIA brochure please let me know on by mailing his posting address on ali.hasnat@gmail.com. I personally feel that we should let others know, what we know, with open hearts...

- anonymous2 - 06-16-2005

<font color="orange"></font id="orange"><font face="Times New Roman"></font id="Times New Roman">
assalamoalikum friends
i am arshad from rawalpindi. hope u all are fine and enjoying ur life in a great mood. well, luckly i m in module B but unluckly i am facing problems in financial accounting.Can u plz tell me the tips about how to study accounting urself as our teacher is not very skilled and now we have to do it ourselves.(we are supposed 2 do it ourselves, the pre-requsite of CA). also tell me that what book should i study first and wat later on.

May Allah Almighty bless u all and may success be wid u in every part of ur life.