Accountancy Forum
Let us introduce ourselves - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meet the members (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Let us introduce ourselves (/showthread.php?tid=53)

- Salman Ahmed Khan - 12-26-2005

AoA...i m Salman...doing ACCA (3.1 & 3.3)........living in Lahore...
have a nice day )
Allah HAfiz

XaLmAn

- aalishan - 12-29-2005

i am Sayed Aalishan, doing CAT.. from Peshawar )

- Motorolo - 01-09-2006

Well i am Muneeb from Lahore and doing job.

<b>ACCA Students Website</b> ==> www.accaforums.com
<b>Helping Websites</b> ==> www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3134

- yasir_f - 01-11-2006

Aslaam-o-alaikum, Dear Brother and Sisters I read all diffrent comments on casts.

I think there is nothing un-Islamic having any cast or tribal relationship untill unless it have discrimination and discrimination is prohibited at all level..
Quran Shareef say in Sura Hujuraat
" We have made tribes and casts for you so that you can recognise each other"

HAzrat Muhammad peace be upon him belongeed to tribe of Quraish and further he belonged to Banu-Haashim a branch of Quraish. And He never renounced this association to his tribe/cast.

As I tell I am a Muslim , I belong to Pakistan and I belong to Punjab and I am an Araain. So I am not making any offence against Islam or Quran or HAzarat Muhammad's (PBUH) teachings. But when I introduce this way any body with some knowledge can understand my background easily.

One more thing these cast systems are not new these are thousands of years old. Like Jaats, Gakharrs, Gujjars were very strong tribes and they faught big wars and they have there place in history of india and Pakistan.
Same way tribal associations are recognised in Quran and bible for Jews as they had 12 tribes and Allah Taala gave them 12 sources of water when HAzrat Moosa AS (Moses) had hit the rock with his Staff (ASAA).
So my dear we should not be ashamed of being introduced by tribes or casts. And at the same time there should be no discrimination against any one because every body is equal in rights in duties.
May Allah bless all of us with Sirat-ul-Mustaqeem . Aameen.
Alah Hafiz
Muhammad Yasir Farooq (Australia)

- Shinobz - 01-31-2006

Assalam ' o ' Alaikum everyone )

It is Zuhair Aslam from ICMAP, i m studying in Stage II, and willing to serve my nation as a Cost and Mangement Accountant ) any query reagarding ICMA will be appreciated and answered )

Tataaaz

ALLAH Hafiz

Tears of ICE, Word of FIRE, The Heart Burns in the Frozen FIRE

- Mcom9294 - 02-18-2006

Hi folks,

I am Naveed Sandhu ,, not an accountant but a marketing consultant in KL , Malaysia . I have ONLY M.com from PU LHR in 1992-1994. I am in KL for past 7 -8 years.

Love you all

Regards,
Naveed Sandhu

- Pracs - 02-24-2006

Welcome to the forum Mcom9294.. you must be a Hailian then. I believe I was in the 93-95 session (running 95-97)

Just wondering why You have Indonesia as your country when you are in KL??? a bit of curosity actually

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Failure is a word unknown to me" - M A Jinnah

- Pracs - 02-24-2006

Nice to know that we have members all over the world now, Pakistan, KSA, UAE, UK, US, China, Malaysia, where else ?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- derivativetrader - 02-24-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Nice to know that we have members all over the world now, Pakistan, KSA, UAE, UK, US, China, Malaysia, where else ?

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

We have couple of members from USA too - I particularly remember an actuary who once put some queries and he was from States.

- Pracs - 02-26-2006

Yep, your right on the money, infact I think we have people from Oman and Kuwait or Bahrain too here.. but can't place them though !!

- moelkoo - 03-13-2006

Hey people ! Im Mohamad, and I come from Lebanon )
Im a senior student, studying accounting, ill graduate in 8 month. I salute you all

Cheers )

- Ali Akbar - 03-13-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Pracs</i>
<br />Nice to know that we have members all over the world now, Pakistan, KSA, UAE, UK, US, China, Malaysia, where else ?

We have a member from India too.[)]

ICAPians, the unparalleled..

- Pracs - 03-15-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by moelkoo</i>
<br />Hey people ! Im Mohamad, and I come from Lebanon )
Im a senior student, studying accounting, ill graduate in 8 month. I salute you all

Cheers )

Welcome to the forum Mohamad,.. do you have CPAs in Lebenon as well. I know a couple of friends from Dubai who are Jordaninan CPAs...

- mak_thecaian - 03-15-2006

assalaam-o-alaikum!
hope all frends will be fine.
here is muhammad ali khan from peshawar. i searched this website accidently becoz i was unaware of any forum like this one nor any one told me about it. i have recently given fresh attempt of module "D" of CA from peshawar. now i want guidence from u all connected to my field that if i cant join firm out of station then which firm in pesh u will prefer n why. if any one dont know then for his/her knowledge there are 21 CA firms in Peshawar. please i m waiting for reply. if any one know then do reply me.
thanks

- mak_thecaian - 03-15-2006

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by syedhassan</i>
<br />hi all......
came late to general discussions.....
but... tets start....i'm 23 in age..
i'm syedhassan from LAHORE.....i'm often in SAUDIARABIA..(DUsE TO EXIT-REENTRY...)APPEARED FOR EARLY PART-2 OF ACCA IN KSA THIS TIME...
DONE B.Com... from pu..
i'm was really much a failiure till b.com....
ALSO LEFT MY BBA (HONS)
but i feel totally different and running through in career, since joined ACCA AT SKANS A YEAR AGO....
I CURRENTLY HANDLE THE FINANCE SIDE OF MY FAMILY PRINTING PRESS...

WELL THIS FORUM IS FUL OF GREAT EXPERIENCES AND ACHIEVEMENTS YOU CAN IMAGIN OF...MASHA ALLAH....
REGARDS.....

ACCA