Accountancy Forum
Let us introduce ourselves - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meet the members (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Let us introduce ourselves (/showthread.php?tid=53)

- meetheboss - 08-28-2006

<font face="Book Antiqua">Assalam-o-Alaikum brothers

I m Adeel from Karachi.I m actually a an pre-engineering student but needed a forum which may dicuss study plans and helps.I have finished my inter from federal board ad now trying for NED admission.Wish me luck.</font id="Book Antiqua">

- abubakarrehan - 09-27-2006

[font=Arial Black][/font=Ariial Black]<font size="3"></font id="size3"><font color="red"></font id="red">
I AM ABU BAKAR REHAN FROM PAKISTAN(MULTAN)DOING B.COM. I WANT TO DO SOME PROFESSIONAL COURSE.PLEASE HELP ME WHAT I DO? NOT VERY COSTLY AND DEFFICULT TO PASS.
THANKS

- Pracs - 10-08-2006

Seems like none of the new members make use of this thread,.. it really is nice to read an introduction about new members here !1

- abbasifaizan - 12-07-2006

<font color="blue">Its Faizan Hamid from Karachi. Have done INTER CA from TSA. Currently in AFF & co as a registered trainee</font id="blue">

- rashid.hakeem - 12-28-2006

I am quite different form you all. I am MBA-Marketing from Penn State University, US. I have eight years of experience in SAP. I have implemented, Managed Projects, consulted, trained and sold SAP in Pakistan. I have developed an ERP called ERManager which has the following modules GL, AP, AR, Costing and Budgeting, Inventory, Purchasing, Sales, Production, Qauality, Foreign Trade, Asset Mgmt and Human Resources and Payroll. I am one of the director of SuperNova Solutions, the company who markets and implements ERManager and SAP

If you need any help on ERP. Call me.

Thanks,
Rashid Hakeem
9221-438-7249
92300-279-2979

- naeemkhan_acma - 01-06-2007

i m too late to join this forum. Anyhow I m Naeem Khan, ICMA finalist from Karachi. Presently I m in Anuj Asim Shahid Rehman, Chartered Accountants. Its very fruitful thing to share your ideas on this forum. i like it.

- SUNAINA - 02-02-2007

AOA I HAVE RECENTLY JOINED THID FORUM
I AM ACCOUNTANCY STUDENT AND WANT TO KNOW ABOUT CISA IN DETAILS
ANY BODY HAVING CISA DESIGNATION WHO CAN HELP ME
DO REPLY PLZ

- SHaiTaaN - 02-03-2007

i am Amir Ali fr0m karachi completed my BBA-h in finance and doing MBA in supply chain management. future planz to be ERP consultant looking forward for good opportunity to start up.

- Jem - 02-06-2007

Hi, Im new to this Forum, my names Jem, an im currently studying my first year AAT Diploma Pathway course, jus thought id pop by an say Hi to everyone!)

- Tayyab - 02-08-2007

Hello, My name is Tayyab Qureshi. I did my Bsc in Marketing from The University of Texas at Dallas. Then I did my Msc. in Marketing from the same university. In professional certifications I have done CMA, CIA and CBM. Currently I work in Saudi Arabia for a professional training institute which prepares candidates for professional accounting certifications like the CPA, CIA, CMA, CFA and CBM. I have been working in this field since the past 5 years and have come across thousands of people with various back grounds who want to qualify for these professional examinations. Being a Pakistani, I would like to help all of you who are interested in pursuing US based professional accounting certifications. I can help you with meeting the requirements, suggesteing the books and advising you on prospects of various certifications and with job placement in the Gulf Region. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on info@tisl.org

- Zafar I Q Khan - 02-11-2007

AOA to all respected members!
i m Zafar! doing articleship with Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman and will attempt for module A in this march! No doubt this is an outstanding forum where we can really get too much great things regarding our carrees! may ALLAH give success to every member of this forum! AMEEN!

- shahzori - 02-11-2007

<font face="Comic Sans MS"></font id="Comic Sans MS"><font size="5"></font id="size5"><font color="teal"></font id="teal">
salam everyone!
I am MARIA,new entry here(without entry test),doing MBA,spend most of my free time on net(mostly i m free_just kidding),come to know about this website 2 yrs back but registered now(how lazy i am!!!!)these forums are interesting,informative and inspirational(in what sense__experience speaks out)nothing else to say FILHAAL except that "DONT KEEP YOUR GR8 THOUGHTS ENCLOSED WITHIN YOUR SKULLS,INTRODUCE THEM TO PRACTICALITY"
ALLAH HAFIZ

- kmeechin - 02-14-2007

Salam everyone[)]

I think i m the only one in Malaysia 1st introduce myself here, right?[I]

hehe... nice to meet u all & chat with u all here... TQ for further information... keep in touch[Wink]

- Pracs - 02-15-2007

Welcome on board... I think we have a couple of other Malaysians on here... the more the merrier !!

- shahidrahim - 02-20-2007

Dear Members

Assalamoalaikum

I have just joined the accountancy forum.

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Shahid Rahim. I am CA Intermediate and currently working as an Asst. Manager Internal Audit in a company deals in Audio/Video products and other home appliances.

Will be in contact in future Inshallah

SR