Accountancy Forum
Let us introduce ourselves - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meet the members (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Let us introduce ourselves (/showthread.php?tid=53)

- Mujahid - 11-19-2009

@jun23am
Walekum Assalam,

Agar professionals ne bolna shuru kar dia to aap college mein kia farsi pe lecture deinge?

- june23am - 11-20-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />@jun23am
Walekum Assalam,

Agar professionals ne bolna shuru kar dia to aap college mein kia farsi pe lecture deinge?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
did't knew k idher ppl are this much professional (after seeing your reply) well if this is what professionalism is . than i sure was wrong professionals should stay quite. regards dear. why professionals outside pakistan are doing this han? they think for their generation (ehh i dont think so)? its about country, about nation dear mate, it was't about you and me.nothing personal. jazakALLAH

- Mujahid - 11-20-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by june23am</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />@jun23am
Walekum Assalam,

did't knew k idher ppl are this much professional (after seeing your reply) well if this is what professionalism is . than i sure was wrong professionals should stay quite. regards dear. why professionals outside pakistan are doing this han? they think for their generation (ehh i dont think so)? its about country, about nation dear mate, it was't about you and me.nothing personal. jazakALLAH

Halke ho jao malka-e-jazbaat.

Aaj ki dunia mein sab paise paise kar rahe hein. Aik nursery school se le k PhD level tak. Aap k cheekhne se kuch nahi hoga so save your energy for some other useful things.

- kamranACA - 11-20-2009

Dear June23am,

It is needless to say that we have fewer professionals in Pakistan and those are quite busy in making out their bread and butter. Your system has not allowed any body to do research for the benefits of the generations to come. Do you feel there is any leverage in the system for doing so? The ones (except one or two names) who are running NGOs are well known for their intents, aims and objectives.

The one living in Pakistan has to manage uplift of his family, educating his kids that is so costly, arranging residential shelter, secure and safe living and traveling, conveyance, health and medical issues, legal protection and a lot more which our society and social set up requires from us. The state manages and takes responsibility for nothing. I would repeat the state does nothing. You have to pay charges even for bringing your vehicle on the roads and mostly without any logic. There is nothing in the concept of welfare state here in Pakistan. Your political, law and order and economic circumstances do not allow you getting a free mind even for a day. This coupled with so many other factors has also resulted in murdering so many positive and constructive abilities and eliminated the capcity building process.

Still you cannot say that nothing is happening around in Pakistan. The strict comments given by you depict that you are unaware of so much. I am not here to provide a list of sources where you can get a lot of info. Simply as only one example how many of us use to go to libraries and resources centres etc? I guess quite a little bit. May be Nil.

Still, it would be better to concentrate on the areas and systems which give rise to brains by removing all of the responsibilities from the shoulders of its professionals and researchers. You cannot compare the nation which starts paying for the milk of a neoborn right from his birth with ours where you cannot tell with surety where the bomb will explode on a specific day.

A lot more can be discussed but result will not change.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- june23am - 11-20-2009

jazakALLAH sir for your intentions. and i agree whatever you said up there, govt, crisis, instability, uncertainty which exists. but i know even you know it that even after all these ppl still are living, they are alive, they still are eager to learn they want things to be happened but when they have to hear that this country does't worth than they sure get disappointed. i got my family to look after what is the point that i should't disclose myself to others who can get benefits from me it will keep me secure or immortal or something?. anyways honorable brother, i m nothing in skills right now, trying my level best for being something to hold myself a tag of being professional, i assure you i will not keep it in reasons that this country or that country. i will perform my duties my responsibilities the way i should. i m sorry for my words up there sorry for being bad but i represent a whole wide network you are not aware of.

- kamranACA - 11-20-2009

Dear

The question is not about survival in the circumstances we have or about the extra-ordinary achievements of the people in individdual capacity. The question is, whether the system provides a basis and required degree of encouragement to institute research and share the findings for the generations to come?

Do you know how well researchers are paid in the west? Do you feel they do anything without getting monetary benefits? You neeed to know that we as a nation are not geared up to take such tasks even if we are paid for doing so. Go into research institutes we have like Ayub Research, NIBGE, Nuclear Research, and many more. Our grade 17 to grade 22 employees do nothing except to claim ficticious TA/DA bills and engaging them into self assumed politics. If paid ones are doing this, what will you expect from volunteers?

The question is to concentrate on the traits that create reasons for the people to live up their lives in, Jungles for research on insects and snakes, in labs, and isolatedly at far off places, and even on moon and mars, ignoring everything behind including the financial crises of families, social issues, younger siblings and old parents, so on and so forth. I don't say every one in west is doing so. Still, why some of them are doing is of vital importance to consider the reasons and conclude why we are not up to it.

I am not criticising you at all. You have rightly pointed out a grey area of our set up. However, I differ on focussing the root causes. This, in my opinion, is not because of any ignorance or inefficiency of professionals or individuals. We have very efficient brains, we have sacrificing people and we are surviving regardless of whatever issues we face. Still, these all cannot make out a mindset because we don't provide a plateform for doing so and we don't create circumstances for doing so. In one of my earlier posts I was arguing that we don't have inteligentsia in Pakistan. This does not mean we don't have educated and qualified people. Yes, we do have but nonetheless they are not up to what we dream for. Responsible is only the system. And I agree system is made out by humans. System needs to be changed, if we could ever do, for which I don't hope for.

Unless and until we don't have a mindset for doing the needful we will never achieve what you wish to have been achieved. Rest assured. If you find anything contrary to it ever in your life, let us know. I will personally be a very keen reader of such instances.

Whatever you, I or others are doing is of no significance. Whatever you, I and others are about to become will also not change the situation. I would again say this is not a question of survival. This requires to modify the whole scenario which we know will not be done.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- sweet_accord@hotmail.com - 11-24-2009

assalamoalikum
this is maria from karachi
did my ca inter just one paper remaining
now looking for a firm
nice to find u all
mujh say biht ziada qualified log hain yahan pay so ye nai kahun gi k i can help many but ye hay k agar jitna may nay parha hay us may say kuch help chaheay o to welcome
tc alot

- sweet_accord@hotmail.com - 11-24-2009

i m maria
just it remaining to be cleared in my D OF CA INTER
LOOKING FOR FIRM
NICE FINDING U ALL HERE
TC ALOT

- Mujahid - 11-24-2009

walekum assalam maria,

qualified hona zaroori nahi. knowledge hona zaroori hai [D] Mera aik dost tha jo professional certification ka economics ka paper de k aayaa aur pass hogia, result k doosre din i called him aur aise hi pooch liya k define GDP to he said, chor yaar hoga kuch, mujhe yaad nahi. [D] Mere khyal mein aap ki hausla afzai k liye itna kaafi hai. [D]

Best Regards,

Syed Muhammad Shahbaz

- Spectator - 11-25-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />walekum assalam maria,

qualified hona zaroori nahi. knowledge hona zaroori hai [D] Mera aik dost tha jo professional certification ka economics ka paper de k aayaa aur pass hogia, result k doosre din i called him aur aise hi pooch liya k define GDP to he said, chor yaar hoga kuch, mujhe yaad nahi. [D] Mere khyal mein aap ki hausla afzai k liye itna kaafi hai. [D]

Best Regards,

Syed Muhammad Shahbaz

Jahan larki dekhi, kudh parah samander main?[8D]

- Mujahid - 11-25-2009

Larki nahi dekhi.. larki ka naam dekha hai.[D]

- kamranACA - 11-25-2009

Shah jee,

Hun jaan diyo ais gall noo.

People are already alleging the sex discrimination at this forum.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Sitara - 12-02-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sweet_accord@hotmail.com</i>
<br />i m maria
just it remaining to be cleared in my D OF CA INTER
LOOKING FOR FIRM
NICE FINDING U ALL HERE
TC ALOT

Salam,

Maria welcome to the forum. What others said forget about that keep this forum active and contribute.

- yasir_live - 12-02-2009

Aur ANAM NAZ tum bhi hosla rakho, Articleship ho jai ge, Just forget about that and keep this forum active and contribute.

- Muhammad Rehman - 12-02-2009

hi! Guys
hope you people fine and happy, i am Mohammad Rehman complete two semester from Federal Urdu university islamabad. I recently joined a job as accountant in construction company due to job i transfer my credit hour to vu .
Email muhammadrehman@alghurairgiga.com