Accountancy Forum
Let us introduce ourselves - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meet the members (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Let us introduce ourselves (/showthread.php?tid=53)

- zubair - 08-18-2003

My name is zubair, as you can see its a very good name. Well All names are good but this one is special.

- zubair - 09-03-2003

- amam_786 - 09-08-2003

Asslam-u-aleikum
This idea seems to be very nice.
My Name is Ahmed Mobeen. I Just have to qualify six papers of ICMA
Currently I am doing a data entry operator job. But I am looking for a job in a company which has Islamic Mode of Financing. As I have a religious mind. so i would like to work in an organization which has Islamic Envirionment. It should be Lahore Based. If any one can help me?

- Pooooh - 09-11-2003

Hi All,
My name is Pooooh, (my nick name), I am doing CA and ACCA both at the same time, I ahve given papers of Module D and cleared 5 papers of ACCA. I m doing articleship in long name firm in karachi. 1 1/2 years completed and want to join KPMG. will any body do me a fovour ???

- jbladeus - 09-11-2003

Poooh, if you mean KMHRSRIR by the long-named firm, then i would recommend that you stick in that firm, 'cos first of all, it will be a huge culture shock for you when you move from one firm to another and you might not be able to adjust in the new place. The second thing will be that you might not carry the same repo with the managers and seniors of the new firm as your peers will and you might not get posted to good clients, so you will be relegated to choona clients.

- smraza - 09-11-2003

hey Pooooh,
guybrush is right, dont think about transferring, u will loose your repo, so remain in that firm KMRSRIR is not a small firm, u can have good exposure overthere.

S M R

- faisee - 09-28-2003

Hi everybody,

I am new to this forum. I am CISA and looking for a job.

FAISAL

- Ayaz - 10-10-2003

I am Ayaz Mustafa Zuberi. Working in a Bank in Finance & Accounts dept. I hav done MBA- Finance & also completed articleship from original KMHR (When it was a memberfirm of Deloite).

My E-mail Id is ayaz_zuberi@hotmail.com

- massood akhter - 10-14-2003

hello everyone

by visiting this forum i found that this is the site to visit, study, lear, and meet the friends and share their experiences and sorrows.
i have completed my articlship from rawalpindi firm name amir alam khan & co in the year 2000. and started my own practice with a friend of mine in 2000 at abbottabad (my native city) with the name and style " the professionals".i have passed all examination of pipfa, fe-1 of icap, and waiting result for module-d.

i would love to have friendship of people who care others.

massood ar.

- Pracs - 10-18-2003

Good site, keep up the good work

hi my name is murtaza, i trained with Coopers & Lybrand and A F Ferguson & Co. I am an ACA (Pak) and an ACCA. Presently working for Deloitte & Touche in Dubai.

well that's pretty much it

- Ammar - 11-07-2003

hi it is a great idea
My Name Is Ammar zahid
student of PII
DOING MY ARTICALES WITH M/S YOUSAF ADIL SALEEM & CO
I HAVE A QUESTION TO SIRHANDI
TELL US ABOUT KAMS?
REGARDS
AMMAR

- Sarfaraz - 11-08-2003

Aslam u alaikum
All of you. This is a very good idea.
My name is Sarfaraz Ahmed.
I am now (nov 2003) in Module C and I m a PFC student.
I have done my B Com in 2002 and got internship in M/S Packages Ltd. then i started CA and passed module A and B in first attept.
Now I am working in MYASCO (DTT) as a trainee student.

There is a will there is a way.

- Ayesha - 11-08-2003

AOA
I am Ayesha, did C.A Inter, doing articleship from a top firm.

So i wish that all of you pray for me, as we students are in great need of DUAs.

Best regards<b></b><b></b>

Edited by - ayesha on Jul 17 2004 121440 AM

- Sarfaraz - 11-12-2003

<b>Ramadan plus Eid mubarak all of you
ALLAH KARE KE ISS RAMADAN KE TAMAM BARKTAIN HUM SAMET SAKAIN
AAP SAB KO MERI TARAF SE EID MUBARAK
</b>

There is a will there is a way.

- aca2u - 11-27-2003

Hi....

I live in Lahore and trying to get into good firm, so that i can be a goody good C.A. till i qualify,,,,let it be a surprise who am i,,,but all you members, i am sure that you do pray for juniors like us. As we need your well wishes a lot.

keep up the good work.

Regards
Tata