Accountancy Forum
Let us introduce ourselves - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meet the members (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Let us introduce ourselves (/showthread.php?tid=53)

- Sarfaraz Khan - 09-22-2010

O

- ishaheen - 09-22-2010

Salam to all,

My name is Irfan Shaheen. I have done B.com only (Baki sab MASHALLAH yahan par parhe likhe hain).
Currently working in Dubai as an Accountant.
Kafi help mil jati hai yahan se. Thanks.

- Zahid M@lik - 09-23-2010

A-O-A frndzZ
well this is my real name )
m new to forum n found it much helpful,
thankx to jiggz AAMalik n odr class mates for inviting me.
Module C student, in Faisalabad with Fsc pre-engg background.

Thankx & Regards

- WARDAH - 09-23-2010

acha to tum sb malik community ho.... )

- tayaaam - 09-26-2010

ok
good idea
i am tayaaam
holder to CPA , CMA , CIA , IFRS , MBA
EMAIL
i under your request
bey

- Sarfaraz Khan - 09-28-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tayaaam</i>
<br />ok
good idea
i am tayaaam
holder to CPA , CMA , CIA , IFRS , MBA
EMAIL
i under your request
bey
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear tayyam...i hv done my MBA .. i wana do some certiication..as u have done multiple courses....plesae advise me what course should i do...which has a more scope ..specially in pakistan.. or jo aesa ho jo main ka b sakon aesai nahi k ACCA ki tarah 12 , 13 papers pass kar k phans jaon..P

- Safoora - 09-30-2010

tayaam would u please elaborate IFRS.. ? do u mean international financial reporting standards? is it some course? can u plz explain?

- Sarfaraz Khan - 09-30-2010

ya safoora it means the same...i wana also know about this..who is conducting this course?

- Safoora - 09-30-2010

i m hearing it for the first time myself.. i have no idea abt it.. m ding CA and CIMA how cud i never heard abt it.. very curious to know.. hoping to get a reply from tayyam soon

- Nauman - 09-30-2010

May be he is talking about IFRS diploma offered by ICAP.

- Safoora - 10-02-2010

haan i guess wahi huga

- itauditor7 - 10-10-2010

Hello all. I am a CISA Certified IT Auditor based in Karachi. If anyone on the forum wants to know what it takes to be an IT Auditor is most welcome to contact me on my email id "itauditor7@gmail.com".

My main interest nowadays is to work freelance in Karachi during weekdays (from 730 to 1030) afternoon and am willing to work freelance on days off (Saturday and Sunday) for full day. I am available to perform IT Audits and provide Consultancy on the area if required.

So if anyone of you guys have such a need for an IT Auditor, please email me by outlining the scope and objectives of IT Audit & IT Audit Consultancy in the first place and expected completion hours for the project. If that is not possible, then please forward me the email id for that individual, who can inform me on the scope and objectives of the IT Audit & IT Audit Consultancy assignment.

- yasir_live - 10-10-2010

IT Auditor.

Welcome on board. Hope we will learn from U.

Regards.

- raza 123 - 10-18-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by itauditor7</i>
<br />Hello all. I am a CISA Certified IT Auditor based in Karachi. If anyone on the forum wants to know what it takes to be an IT Auditor is most welcome to contact me on my email id "itauditor7@gmail.com".

My main interest nowadays is to work freelance in Karachi during weekdays (from 730 to 1030) afternoon and am willing to work freelance on days off (Saturday and Sunday) for full day. I am available to perform IT Audits and provide Consultancy on the area if required.

So if anyone of you guys have such a need for an IT Auditor, please email me by outlining the scope and objectives of IT Audit & IT Audit Consultancy in the first place and expected completion hours for the project. If that is not possible, then please forward me the email id for that individual, who can inform me on the scope and objectives of the IT Audit & IT Audit Consultancy assignment.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

yaar me bohut buzi huta hun warna tumse computer pe apni shadi ka card banva leta IT k bande bohuttt kam milte hain [D][D][D][D][D]

- Safoora - 10-18-2010

hahaha