Accountancy Forum
Let us introduce ourselves - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Meet the members (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Let us introduce ourselves (/showthread.php?tid=53)

- zainxp - 06-19-2004

Good ida,
Well my name is Zain from lahore and i am a student of C.A.T and giving CBE in this july

- farhan_acma - 06-25-2004

Assalam o alikum,

My name is Muhammad Farhan Qamar. I am an ACMA. I am basically from Lahore, Pakistan where I have served in a textile weaving firm. Currently I am working in a manufacturing firm based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia.

groups.yahoo.com/managementaccountant

- Azeem Shah Khan - 07-03-2004

hi all

i m Azeem Shah Khan, ACCA, working for an accoutancy firm based in London.

if Guybrush reads it, i agree with your views on cast system. i believe it is enough call ourselves Muslim and if need be Pakistani.

regards

azeem

- Ice_Blue - 07-14-2004

assalam o alaikum,
i am probably the least qualified person here but maybe the newest as well.
i did SSC(Fed board) in 2002 with 88.47% marks and HSC-I(Khi board) with 84.72% marks. presently i am waiting for my HSC -II result. i have got a provisional admission in Tabani's School of Accountancy for MFC mod-A.

anything which i wud say about myself is definitly prone to personal bias (lolz he he) but i want to say that i am the kind of person who likes to heard sane advice and if possible act on it.

Regards,
Kamran Manzoor

Ice Blue

- alatif - 07-15-2004

Hi folks,

Sorry Kamran to take the newest title from u man!! but the other is definetly yours!!!!!

I am ali. I am a recently qualified C.A and have just joined in.... I did my training from AASR and currently i am taking a break for 6 months and doing absolutely nothing except enjoying life!!!

That was my dream, to complete my CA and do nothing (oppurtunity cost hum???) for 6 months and then either start my own practice or find a job in textile sector..........

I'll make u an offer u can't refuse!!

- sagar - 07-22-2004

hello everybuddy,
Actually i was jus chkin out smthg interstin to read n got diz INTRODUCTION FUNDA so i thought to do so although i m a JUNIOR MEMBER of this site.
neways i m sagar alias sagZ ,currently in MOd B CA.
u ppl jus enjoy!!!

Himat hai tu pass karr
Warna Bardasht karr
(ICAP)

- shackle - 08-02-2004

Well, I quite a stranger here as I'm a student of Engineering nor that of commerce student.Me called Ali.Done FSc & now ready to join NUST(National University of sciences & technology).
I heard about "Actuary", so my question is that can i do this alongwith my B.E. 'cause i heard that it's not a regular program rather complete ur modules when u get urself prepared, isn't?
waiting for nice remarks.

aLI

- Moon - 08-05-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Well, I quite a stranger here as I'm a student of Engineering nor that of commerce student.Me called Ali.Done FSc & now ready to join NUST(National University of sciences & technology).
I heard about "Actuary", so my question is that can i do this alongwith my B.E. 'cause i heard that it's not a regular program rather complete ur modules when u get urself prepared, isn't?
waiting for nice remarks.

aLI
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

hi

well you should concentrate on your E and i am sure once you are there for full time you would not find any time to think about anything else i mean profession....
best of luck for your E

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Invest your hard work today for a success benefit tomorrow

- mariam110 - 08-11-2004

Hello everyone,
Well the idea to introduce is real good.I am Mariam Abidi.And nowadays i am waiting for my result of intermediate(HSC part 2).I have heard about actuarial sciences, so can anyone tell me how to get register for actuarial sciences?i mean where to get the forms from?

Bye everyone and take care.

- destiny - 08-13-2004

A o A,
its me
MARYAM!!!!!
well i was just startled by seeing ur posts.
me nuthing ritenow infront of u ppl.
hav just done my F.Sc n' now hav claimed for exemption from ppt.
thts all about me.
well will anyone of u help me to chose institute for my foundation m so undecesive tht i culdnt chose one.
do take care,Allah Hafiz.

- Danyal - 08-21-2004

Assalamoalekum . My name is Danyal. I am doing CA intermediate and reside in karachi. I found the forums in this website very informative and beneficial. I didnt have an idea that these type of constructive forums exist on the net otherwise I would have become a member far earlier. If I can help any of the members, I would be happy to do so and I hope that I will also get a lot of help from it's members.

DANYAL

- mrsherazi - 08-26-2004

My name is Mohsin Raza Sherazi.

I have failed in Paper 1.3 Twice. Now i want to pass this paper. Can any plz help me? How should i study? What are the major faults? What material should i refer? or anything that helps me in passing my paper.

I will be greatful for you resposese

Mohsin Raza Sherazi

Mohsin Raza Sherazi

- mrsherazi - 08-26-2004

My name is Mohsin Raza Sherazi.

I have failed in Paper 1.3 Twice. Now i want to pass this paper. Can any plz help me? How should i study? What are the major faults? What material should i refer? or anything that helps me in passing my paper.

I will be greatful for you resposese

Mohsin Raza Sherazi

Mohsin Raza Sherazi

- Azeem Shah Khan - 08-28-2004

score 50 marks and u will definitely pass

just kidding

azeem

- Danyal - 08-29-2004

Hello Mohsin Raza Sherazi,
I can certainly help you if you reside in karachi. I have many friends who have passed ACCA 1.3 and are now giving papers of level 2 and 3. you can contact me thru email.

danniel61@yahoo.com