Accountancy Forum
Is recession really here? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Economics (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Is recession really here? (/showthread.php?tid=5450)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- kamranACA - 01-29-2010

Folks,

I don't know why this very thread has not been visited by me for many days but during this time so much has gone wrong.

I never felt that members like GreatKhans and Spectrum can go to such a limit. I cannot comment on Awais since his posts have been deleted. You all are Mashallah mature, seasoned, educated and nice persons as a whole; why you are doing this all calling in question qaums and castes? It's odd my friends. I know so much wrong could have happened in the past, but if we have to stick wwith that every one will come up with his grouses against each other and the debate will be nothing but a fight of the brothers living in same home.

You can discusss, debate and fight on any professional or general issue, but my request is not to engage in discussion against any one as a nation or sub-nation; be it Punjabi, Pathan, Mahajir, Baloch or Sindhi. Nice people are every where and bad is not specific to any one.

Although by caste I am not punjabi, yet I know and believe that first of all comes Pakistan. I also believe Punjabis are as good as any other citizens of Pakistan can be and there cannot be any thing bad than abusing our own citizens for whatever reasons it may be. All of Pakistan is mine and as such yours as well. If we will be abusing Sindh or Karachi or Islamabad or Punjab OR Balochistan or NWFP, we will not be doing anything but abusing to our ownselves. I request all of you to avoid it.

Every one, as a person has the faults, limitations, issues and positive and negative attributes. We are human beings and can commit every mistake. Awais is not an exception so not are you and me. Still, if the difference is upto one's self it does not create a major demerit of the discussion.

I don't know how can I ask any of you to undo the things which have happened. I don't also know how will you all respond to my request. Still, not to favor any one, I feel to post a request to Great Khan, Spectrum and also to Shehbaz that please delete all the discriminatory posts for the sake of this forum.

I know similar request was previously turned down by Shehbaz so no one else is also under any obligation to accept it. Still, if you all do it, alll the members will highly appreciate this step.

Spectrum, nothing will go wrong if you will do so. This will enhnace your stature and strengthen any of your valid stance. Asma has also posted similar request to you to whom you promised to delete this all stuff.

GreatKhans, I don't know either you are Pakhtoon or Mohajir, but whatever you are, you are a brother for all other Pakistanis, so it is not appropriate to call others as Kutta or pig. I know I cannot change the thought but still it is not a strange request if I ask you to please delete the posts containing hatered with Punjabis. If your men have been killed unjustifiably, it is not any one's fault in personal capacity. The leaders who make the decisions are those who even deceieve their own people on number of occasions. None of us can expect anything better from them; and remember such leaders are found in every nation, ethnic group and caste. Punjabis did not kill Akbar Bugti you all know, Lal Masjid's attack was not decided by a Punjabi, the Geeneral who offered his belt to General Arora Singh was not a Punjabi (by caste), the General who planned Kargil attack and then left it incomplete was not Punjabi. So, don't hate punjabis for all the illdoings that have been ddone in past. These leaders are from every area and every nation including Punjabis as well. I know you may not accept my clarification since it cannot undo the murders of your people. I, however, request you to forget the past and look forward to have some better days in the future to come.

I know the material posted here was a reaction and was not a pure hatered. So, still things can be improved and corrected. You all are brothers; and sons of same soil that is Pakistan. Don't please bifurcate it. This will kill all of us.

Please delete all posts containing incorrect remarks.

This is only a request.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- Sitara - 01-30-2010

Salam,

This for everyone read and learn through this quote.

" When you develop the ability to listen anything without loosing your temper and self-confidence, it means you have become EDUCATED"

Kamran bhai thori galti awais bhai ki bi hai or spectrum or greatkhan ki bi hai. In logou ko in sub batou per nahe larna chayeh. Awais bhai ne delete kardi apni posts ye unka acha act tha jisay mai appreciate karchuki hon.

Please things should be fine now.

- noman - 01-30-2010

<font size="3">THIS</font id="size3">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Greatkhans</i>
<br />
@Spectrum,

Bhai ye Punjabi sifr barkain mar saktay hain kuchh kar nahi saktay. Wasay mari dawaiyan kam kar rahi hain aur ye apni auqat main hain. Main to inkay aglay qadam ka pehlay hi bata dayta houn kah ye kiya kar nay walay hain. Chhoti Zahniayat kay log.

GREAT KHAN
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font size="4">AND this</font id="size4">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Greatkhans</i>
<br />
@Other Forum members,
I never said that all Punjabies are like that I just talked about a specific class of Punjabies. I am sorry if you feel offended, after all these all are facts that no one can change.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

- Greatkhans - 01-30-2010

Hi Kamran & Others,

Having received appeals, without any prejudice, I have deleted all my posts. My vision is very comprehensible that people should practice what they say and they should say what they practice. It is not something like that they preach humanity, Islam, & Pakistaniyat and whenever they get a chance they demonstrate their fanaticism based on demography of geography, race, caste, culture, heritage, traditions and religious & sectarian thought for their own benefit.

Doing some heinous crimes and being proud of that and defending them, is even a bigger sin. At a point of history when nations are apologizing for the wrong doing of their ancestors, some people are still trying to justifying and defending them. I think this is the difference between civilized and uncivilized nations. I am extremely sorry that it has become our culture to issue certificates of betrayal, perfidy, infidelity, and Kufr-o-ilhad. It is also a part of our culture to disgrace others and show our supremacy. Suppressing, denouncing, and disparaging other view and impose our own ideas, and visions and taking a counter position has also become our national character. I am the best person, my institute is the best institute, my family is the best family and my nation is the best nation is an unacceptable attitude in the civilized world. This attitude portraits our nations as a intolerant, violent, brutal, and corrupt society in the world. Reviewing attitudes, accepting shortcomings, and striving to improve them, is the secret of successful nations.

As a member of this forum, we should guide our juniors using our best professional judgments and experience, what is best for them in a given set of circumstances, not to impose our view on them. Something may be good for me and bad for you and vice versa. We should also not promote appalling people by saying “Welcome to see you again”. Instead we should curb them; grasp them by neck and drag them out of this forum.

I hope we all will maintain the discipline of the forum.

Let's start a new era.

Regards,

- Sitara - 01-30-2010

Thanks greatkhans

- kamranACA - 01-30-2010

GreatKhans

Thank you so very much for accepting the request. This has enhanced your respect and regard. I hope you will not post similar things about a larger group of people for the mistake or difference of an individual. I appreciate your positive step.

Believe you me you and all others are like members of same family. We can have differences on individual capacities. Anyway, I am personally obliged and grateful for what you have done on my request.

When somebody was said "welcome to see you again", it did not mean to appreciate or support any of his wrong acts.I believe he should also take a step forward and follow the nice example set by you.

As far institutes are concerned, all professional bodies have nice contribution and are honored for that. Here we only discuss prefernces for the new comers who mostly are not aware of market conditions. I don't say anything unethical for any institute and if I have ever done so it is wrong at my part. Advising preferences and clarifying merits/demerits is no offense. I know you can understand it.

Just to applaude your nice step, I tend to apologies to you if any of my words have ever hurt your or any one else's feelings.

Keep on posting nice stuff. You can be of great significance for all of us.

BTW most of things you wrote (except about Punjabis) do have logical and clear basis. You can do a lot good work here.

Spectrum and Others,

Brothers, nothing will undermine your respect if you also follow GreatKhans.

If you all are also hurt for any of my words and/or Awais's or some one else's words, I appologies you on all's behalf (even if they don't support me for doing so) to maintain the lovely association at the forum.

Please come up with better and clear thought. We all will appreciate you.

I repeat, specially for satisfaction of GreatKhans that no one's wrong stuff is ever supposed to be backed or supported. Any soft words used don't at all carry such means.

Regards,

Kamran.

- yasir_live - 01-30-2010

Thank U for Happy Ending.

- awaisaftab - 01-30-2010

I don’t want to say anything about the act of deleting posts by great khan but except it that this act will bring unity on the forum.

As far as my previous posts are concerned, which I have deleted 4 day ago, I want to say that it is human psychology that any discrimination on ethnic or religious basis badly effects his emotions. Same the case was with me. When a person feels that his caste or persons of his society are discriminated by the members of other society then an ultimate disliking occur in his mind towards the others. This disliking gives birth to somehow wrong emotions and the person react negatively on occurrence of any event or discussion regarding members of other society.

Same was the case with me. Some people think me that I am bigotry there are reasonable grounds to believe but I am not this by nature. I accept in some cases I act prejudicially but I am not bigotry. Believe me some years ago I cannot expect from myself that I can react in the above manner. My thinking took ‘U’ turn when I visited Karachi. Anyhow I don’t want to start another ethnic discussion.

I belong from Islamabad here people from all the areas live here. There is no social discrimination in our society.

I belong from a religious family.
( So my own posts were teasing me because the antient religious scholars of all the sects were from UP and CP of India secondly I am not in nature such a cruel person in which I previously reacting)

I got my education from best institutes of Islamabad.

I strongly believe on unity of all ethnic groups of Pakistan. I don't like any discrimination on ethnic and religious basis.

We should all keep the following things in mind

Violence begets violence
Heart begets heart
Respect begets respect
Discrimination on any ground results in discrimination.

<b>I appreciate efforts of Mr. Kamran. </b>

Lets start a new mornig.

Hope for the best

With best wishes and regards,

Awais Aftab

@Noman
Noman , Jane do. Just leave it. I personally request from you delete your above post also.

Regards,

Awais Aftab

- kamranACA - 01-30-2010

Dears

We must bear one thing in mind; we are one society and one nation either we are at Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, NWFP, Islamabad or Kashmir and tribal areas.

We have only differences of cultures and habits. These also exist in a given city, town, and colony. We differ from family to family, still we are one society, one nation, and inhabitants of one soil.

For me if some one abuses Muhajirs or Balochs or punjabis only on the basis of ethnic differences, he is doing nothing but abusing his own brothers, his own family and his own-self.

I believe whatever happened here was only action-reaction-action-reaction chain. I believe we don't hate each other.

I am thankful to GreatKhans as well as Awais. I look forward o Spectrum and Shehbaz to make their contribution as well and shake hands with their brothers and family members.

I believe some one should have requested the participants some days back. Still, "dair aayed darust aayed", you guys kept the honor of our brotherly requests. Hats off to both of you.

Best regards,

Kamran.

- Greatkhans - 01-30-2010

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by awaisaftab</i>
<br />I don’t want to say anything about the act of deleting posts by great khan but except it that this act will bring unity on the forum.

As far as my previous posts are concerned, which I have deleted 4 day ago, I want to say that it is human psychology that any discrimination on ethnic or religious basis badly effects his emotions. Same the case was with me. When a person feels that his caste or persons of his society are discriminated by the members of other society then an ultimate disliking occur in his mind towards the others. This disliking gives birth to somehow wrong emotions and the person react negatively on occurrence of any event or discussion regarding members of other society.

Same was the case with me. Some people think me that I am bigotry there are reasonable grounds to believe but I am not this by nature. I accept in some cases I act prejudicially but I am not bigotry. Believe me some years ago I cannot expect from myself that I can react in the above manner. <font color="blue"><b>My thinking took ‘U’ turn when I visited Karachi.</b></font id="blue"> Anyhow I don’t want to start another ethnic discussion.

I belong from Islamabad here people from all the areas live here. There is no social discrimination in our society.

I belong from a religious family.
( So my own posts were teasing me because the antient religious scholars of all the sects were from UP and CP of India secondly I am not in nature such a cruel person in which I previously reacting)

I got my education from best institutes of Islamabad.

I strongly believe on unity of all ethnic groups of Pakistan. I don't like any discrimination on ethnic and religious basis.

We should all keep the following things in mind

Violence begets violence
Heart begets heart
Respect begets respect
Discrimination on any ground results in discrimination.

<b>I appreciate efforts of Mr. Kamran. </b>

Lets start a new mornig.

Hope for the best

With best wishes and regards,

Awais Aftab

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<font color="blue"><b>No Comments. Self Explanatory.</b></font id="blue">

I don't want to involve in any other battle of words. It is my view that in Karachi some people are being discriminated by the locals on the ethnic ground. I may be wrong.
<font color="blue"><b>Read this explaination with the first and second peragraph of my above post. Keep in mind my sentence Heart Begets Heart</b></font id="blue">

- kamranACA - 01-30-2010

Awais,

You will not post on this thread any more; please.

GreatKhans,

Yara bass kar ab.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Greatkhans - 01-31-2010

Kamaran,

I wont, Promise.

Regards,

- kamranACA - 01-31-2010

Nice of you GreatKhans.

Regards,