Accountancy Forum
Request From Big Boys - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Request From Big Boys (/showthread.php?tid=5451)

Request From Big Boys - sajidkhani - 02-21-2009

My name is sajid I am from Karachi. I like to express some idea towards the big boys of this forum i.e KamranACA Khalid Bhai,Pracs ets.
Please stop fighting and start providing us costructivr info lke
1) Accounting structure ,start from lowest accounting post and go to thr finance director
2) Similarly tell us all about audit work starting similarly from point1 and please provide comparison with Uk and Us as well. What is the advantage of having you people on board,you fight all the time.

Try to provide us useful info and let us judge who is big of u ACA or ACCA.Thanks and remember taht thousands are waiting for your reply.

- rabia-k - 02-21-2009

mr sajidkhani even though i am not a "big boy" and shouldnt be writing here, u must understand that if you have threads such as the rubbish "ICAP humiliating itself" one then there are bound to be fights. some people on this forum start such topics with the intention of creating huge fights.

- Pracs - 02-21-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sajidkhani</i>
<br />My name is sajid I am from Karachi. I like to express some idea towards the big boys of this forum i.e KamranACA Khalid Bhai,Pracs ets.
Please stop fighting and start providing us costructivr info lke
1) Accounting structure ,start from lowest accounting post and go to thr finance director
2) Similarly tell us all about audit work starting similarly from point1 and please provide comparison with Uk and Us as well. What is the advantage of having you people on board,you fight all the time.

Try to provide us useful info and let us judge who is big of u ACA or ACCA.Thanks and remember taht thousands are waiting for your reply.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

So are we being invited to pass the SAJIDKHANI certification or some thing ? This is a forum albeit to discuss accountancy and finance issues it is in no way a place to conduct lectures and go through Audit 101 or Accounting 101, you have your courses for this the internet and this forum itself has a host of questions answered which some intelligent 'search' can get you your answers.

Be more specific with your questions and I am sure people will get back to you. Its like in actual/real life you don't go to a colleague/Manager/Partner of yours and say to him ok, spill the beans tell me all about Audit! or do you?

- kamranACA - 02-22-2009

Pracs/Rabia,

He is probably a kid, so is expected to be kidding. You see he called "big boys". So he must be cutie youngster pie. Don't mind his quest to judge the situation in the fashion he did.

I only add one thing; if he is so affected of the noise of debates on critical threads, why does he go to read out the posts in such threads? This noise does not penetrate the ears, I guess. This reaches the mind only when one tries to read and concentrate.

The one who is affected should take care of his whole optic system connected to his cerebral area involving the route of spinal cord as well probably. A doctor may advise better.

I wonder if he fails to find professional discussion and solution to professional queries and issues given by the so-called big boys. Is there some issue with the tract I partially discussed above? Again a doctor may advise better.

Regards,

KAMRAN.