Accountancy Forum
UAE - Market Situation - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: UAE - Market Situation (/showthread.php?tid=5457)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- rabia-k - 04-02-2009

appreciate that someone has informed that tv channel of such an act. atleast we shall come to know who the real "fake" is and who created that account 2 yrs back. suprisingly this comes from a person who has accepted dpublicy on this forum that he/she is using a fake name!! a complain regarding a fake account created on a fake name!!

i dont know why the said user ( u all know who i am talking of) thought "little baby spooked an old man" was directed at him? i didnt direct that post specifically at any1 i havent quoted any1 in that post either. . the information i searched on google was regarding the no. of ACCA members in the middleeast and then also provided links to it.
i wonder why the said user thinks i searched for a "fake" name!!

- rabia-k - 04-02-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Dears,

I also let the readers know that purpose of Rabia's post was not to point out why he is on that matrimonial site. In fact the purpose was to tell that he was of 30 years of age in 2007 and till date he is not ACCA member. While in 2007 he wrote he is ACCA member. I write this to keep the things on track. I again say there is no harm in getting registered on any such valid site. The above posts and the noise on the issue of this site is to deviate the attention from his age and his status as ACCA affiliate so far and his unconfirmed status at ICAI (Ireland) which he did not so far clarified.

I am not asking any one to object on any one's personal affairs or why any one is registered on any site. It's every one very own right. The question was in fact about the age and status of membership (ACCA) and status of qualification (ICAI), which are still un-answered.

Off course if some one is not ACCA member, he should not write his-self as ACCA. If this has been done it is against the ethics, the saga of which this man has been singing with all efforts. I will refer the pages of this forum to ACCA to check whether or not he is convicted of any professional misconduct. We also wait for his response on ICAI (Ireland) matter.

Admin should also check his claim of being ACCA from the association.

Regards,

KAMRAN.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Sir Kamran this is exacly what i am trying to point out. i have no intentions of looking into any1's personal matrimonial profiles at all. refering to oneself as an ACCA (and late reverting)while using a fake name is a severe crime under ACCA bylaws. giving false info about the no. of its members in different countries is also a punishable act.

claiming to have signed a contarct with a specifically "named" Chartered Accounting body and then not clarifying further on the issue is a very serious matter.

the question is still unanswered.

- amahmood_satti - 04-02-2009

Hard times for an ACCA member(I pray)

- amahmood_satti - 04-02-2009

There is a saying that "One who digs a pit for others himself falls into it" -)

- Toronto_Boy - 04-03-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />Toronto boy i appreciate that you advised me not to repeat this act. i have already made myself clear to the Admin, that i wont repeat such an act again. you simply wasted your own precious time repeating yourself again. please reflect on the following points at issue.

1. the said user (u know who i am referring to) has accepted to using a fake name. using this fake name he has called himself an ACCA, for which he can be held liable in UK. (acting as a fake ACCA member). he hasnt clarified on this point yet.

2. using a fake name he further "claimed" openly on this forum on "signing a contract" with The Institute Of Chartered Accountants of Ireland. when one makes such statements openly on a public forum, he should not create a hue and cry ,when asked for clarification. again he can be held liable for such an act. he hasn tclarified on this issue either.

3. i havent repeated that act again, but the said user is openly requesting others to carry out this act.. read the red bold words highlighted in my previous post.

4. the said user is providing false information regarding an internationl accountancy body ACCA, lying about its number of members. again he can be held liable for it in UK.

5. the link provided ,carries no photographic identity, no contact nos or email addresses or mailing addresss. what can one proove?

6. 2 months back the said user pounced on me for no reason passing remarks like "little girl"( which can be considered a racial r emark when passed to an asian in UK) , when i made a public apology to a senior member of this forum.

You are baised unfortunately, and have failed to see full picture. i am still waiting for my answer to the question in my 3rd post on previous page. i know i will not get an answer but will request for i tagain and again. when the "said" user has made such a claim openly relating to a professional Chartered Accountancy body , he should be ready to testify as well.
is it impossible for a sane mind, to think that this is a case of a "fake being exposed" ? i am not referring to anyone on this forum by "name."

Miss rabia-k

Be relaxed. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. If you feel so, please let me know. I would delete those two posts.

Moreover, if you think I am biased and have failed to see full picture, then there is no use of reflecting my views on issues you asked, as those would not carry worth to you. Thus, using your own words, I don’t wanna waste my time, at-least this time.

Best Regards

- kamranACA - 04-03-2009

Dears,

No one endorses the personal defamation. Rabia has already offered her regrets to Admin and after that if we continue our objections on her link quotation, it would be wrong. I have also tried to explain the expected purpose of such quotation she carried in mind.

The person in question his-self is providing reasons to continue the debate. At first he denies that any link did not pertain to him and objects on quoting such links. Then he himself provides further links which make it quite clear that no one went on that specific matrimonial site to play with his fame since his name is appearing at so many other links. I mean such links were given by no body else but him. So there is definitely no problem with his profile.

Further, he said he used fake name on this forum and even he disowned the name appearing on such website. He confirmed he uses fake name and also writes ACCA with that fake name. I mean is there anything to say on this? The people addressing the "ethics" are now khamosh tamashaai. It is exactly what I pointed out about them. He confirms he was ACCA in 2006-2007 (when he mentioned it with his fake name). Let us see if he was a member in that tenure. Rest of comments would come after confirmation.

He again and again confirms he has no link with the geo's website quoted by Rabia. We might have agreed. But at the same time he says

what does it means that necessary changes have been made in profile (craeted using my ID) so that it comes up in google search. What I can say now.

UNQUOTE

At one place he disowns any ID on that website and at other he is alleging that his ID has been stolen to make changes on that website. As far as his name appearing on this website is concerned he says it is fake. I mean where does he stand? Does he call this fake name as his ID? Does he say it is his real name? I mean it sounds like that. Does he agree that he had any ID on geo site? Although I understand what he wants to say, still, we may be seeing some clarification. In fact he should clear what he alleges by saying stealing of ID?

As far as the issue of white or brown girls is concerned he was the man who took the debate to that edge. Does he need reference of his post to jog the memory? I mean if there is some short term loss? Now he is criticizing his own words that are some how repeated by Rabia. Very strange!

I may tell the fellows who want the matter to be resolved that in fact he is fake, frustrated, and dissatisfied person and feels every one is in his own shoes. There is nothing wrong if he corrects his way to deal with the matters. Certainly no body will be arguing with him any more. Our intention has never been to disgrace the others, to whom, we don't even know. The majority of the people are fed up of his attitude and habit of dumping in his frustrations over this forum. The people always referring ethics don't ever find a way to make him realize what he is and what he should correct. We see here so many fellows advising Rabia, solely because of her quotation the whole purpose of which was to explain his fake claims. The info which is available through google is not personal. I may be wrong on it but I did not endorse doing so.

I hope one should think to correct his-self and if such symptoms would be seen, this discussion would automatically stopped.

I don't endorse any recommendation to delete any of the above posts by Admin. I hope it would not be done. If it will be done, I will place all the dissenting views and protest on record within the boundries of decency because such suggestion is only an attempt of running from the facts.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- kamranACA - 04-03-2009

Mahmood sb,

Please note the membership status is yet to be confirmed along with its date. Until then you may call "so-called ----- member".

I hope you will be kind enough not to mind this suggestion.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- rabia-k - 04-03-2009

toronto Boy i am very relaxed . dont worry about me. try to face the "facts" rather than turning away from them.

i havent asked you to reflect on the issues, on this forum.

- kamranACA - 04-03-2009

Dears,

I also like to point out one more thing which is very critical. Rest assured it is not any one's defamation. Instead it is to point malign acts of some person over this forum and an attempt to stop defamaing a person who is in fact an ACCA affiliate whose name is being repeated by some one to make his false claims.

Since some body has confirmed that his real name is not what he carries on this forum, it would be quite weird to know that a person having substantially similar name has qualified ACCA recently.

That person's complete name was Khalid Naseem Sipra and his result sheet contained his student number 0250701, he was from Greenwich, United Kingdom.

Since the man we are discussing says he is not Khalid Naseem Sipra (as he confirmed his name on this forum is fake) I don't find it wrong to paste following link which is totally a public information, i.e. the result sheet of ACCA. One can click on it, get the link opened and then by clicking "next" for five times, can go to the result of the man which I am discussing.

http//www.google.com.pk/search?q=khalid+naseem+sipra+ACCA&btnG=Search&hl=en&sa=2

One can also go to check this result through following link. For doing so, one will have to open it, click on the "ACCA affiliates", and then on the input form type 0250701 as student number, "sipra" as surname, "Khalid Naseen" as first name, Greenwich as location, and UK as country. He will get the result.

https//www.acca-business.org/pls/ecommerce/epfpl001.p_startup

I must place on record that this result pertains to December 2008 session so it could not be a person who claims to be a member in 2006 or 2007.

If he is that man, so much of his lies are evident about everything he has so far been claiming. I hope he is not that man.

I mean how ridiculous it is that he is using substantially similar name as his so called fake "nick" or "ID". Had it been his real name (what he mentions here) it would have been no issue since so many names could resemble. But choosing as "nick" or "ID" the name of a person from same profession is quite weird and if this person is not the same whose result I have mentioned above, then it is reportable to original Khalid Nasem Sipra as well as ACCA. It is in fact that man's defamation.

Afterall using fakely someone's name (with greater similarity) and calling ownself as ACCA (member) could leave wrong impression on the real owner of such name and qualification. Here is the things which now requires condemning by all of ethic's advocates. I wonder if they will come up with some legal references.

Now, if some one wants to contact ACCA, all the required info is in place for him.

Let's see what response comes!!!

Regards,

KAMRAN.

- kamranACA - 04-03-2009

By the way the person qualifying ACCA in 2008 "Khalid Naseem Sipra" will shortly be contacted to let him know that some one has stolen his name and using it as his fake "nick"/"ID"/"name".

That original ACCA affiliate will be invited to join this forum so that he may clarify the situation. I hope that Admin will be kind enough to take him aboard, if he so requests.

How strange it would be that both persons are ACCA (although one called his-self ACCA member in 2006-7), and both are located at UK.

Let's see what original Khalid Naseem Sipra would come up with, if he will be contacted by some one.

Regards,

KAMRAN.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br />toronto Boy i am very relaxed . dont worry about me. try to face the "facts" rather than turning away from them.

i havent asked you to reflect on the issues, on this forum.

Miss rabia-k

I don't wanna say anything here. Simply repeating one line you wrote while referring to me in your post of "Posted - Apr 02 2009 100747 AM". You wrote, "Toronto boy ... please reflect on the following points at issue."

Regards

Dears

I don't know why people first ask about participation of khamosh tamashaai and eventually complain about ruining of thread's objective. It is exactly what I wanna point out about them.

It would be much better for people to contain their arguments to whatever they are saying and abstain from hitting others indirectly and unnecessarily.

Regards

- mroneflower - 04-03-2009

<br />Toronto boy i appreciate that you advised me not to repeat this act. i have already made myself clear to the Admin, that i wont repeat such an act again. you simply wasted your own precious time repeating yourself again. please reflect on the following points at issue.

1. the said user (u know who i am referring to) has accepted to using a fake name. using this fake name he has called himself an ACCA, for which he can be held liable in UK. (acting as a fake ACCA member). he hasnt clarified on this point yet.

2. using a fake name he further "claimed" openly on this forum on "signing a contract" with The Institute Of Chartered Accountants of Ireland. when one makes such statements openly on a public forum, he should not create a hue and cry ,when asked for clarification. again he can be held liable for such an act. he hasn tclarified on this issue either.

3. i havent repeated that act again, but the said user is openly requesting others to carry out this act.. read the red bold words highlighted in my previous post.

4. the said user is providing false information regarding an internationl accountancy body ACCA, lying about its number of members. again he can be held liable for it in UK.

5. the link provided ,carries no photographic identity, no contact nos or email addresses or mailing addresss. what can one proove?

6. 2 months back the said user pounced on me for no reason passing remarks like "little girl"( which can be considered a racial r emark when passed to an asian in UK) , when i made a public apology to a senior member of this forum.

You are baised unfortunately, and have failed to see full picture. i am still waiting for my answer to the question in my 3rd post on previous page. i know i will not get an answer but will request for i tagain and again. when the "said" user has made such a claim openly relating to a professional Chartered Accountancy body , he should be ready to testify as well.
is it impossible for a sane mind, to think that this is a case of a "fake being exposed" ? i am not referring to anyone on this forum by "name."

Here its goes again. This litttle girl with little mind and little brain accepted that she is doing all this because of personal reasons as she said <font color="red">2 months back the said user pounced on me for no reason passing remarks like "little girl"( which can be considered a racial r emark when passed to an asian in UK) , when i made a public apology to a senior member of this forum</font id="red">.

May be she thinks that she i snot little girl and is grown woman that is why she is on marriage sites, Interesting. Secondly this little girl never been out of UAE and Pakistan and saying word Little girl is considered as racial remark in UK. This liitle girl along with her fellow never been to any country in Europe or North America but still commenting on their system.

This little girl with little brain and mind also does not know what is the difference between fake name and Incomplete name but still forecing others to accept her point of view.

ALl thi slittle girl wants in above post is my complete and full ID. Y she wants my complete and full ID readers can have idea. She is asking again and again proof of my ID, proof I got training contract in belfast, I really do not know what going on her mind. Rest of things she mentioned in her post are rubblish.

I also do not know why she is so mych worried about my age.

<b>Dear Admin</b>

I will draw admin attention that all this has been done for person reasons as she admitted <font color="red">2 months back the said user pounced on me for no reason passing remarks like "little girl"( which can be considered a racial r emark when passed to an asian in UK) , when i made a public apology to a senior member of this forum. </font id="red">

So she did all this, changed profile on geo so that it comes up on google search, posted links on this forum only for personal reason i.e she had been called little girl.

Its is also clear this little girl with little mind always mess up first and leter she has to apologise.

Its upto admin to decide what action should be taken. Links have again been posted here.

Post by KamranACA are rubbish as based on little girl and hi sself created assumptions and for personal reasons.