Accountancy Forum
IS THIS NOT A BIG LAUGHTER? - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: IS THIS NOT A BIG LAUGHTER? (/showthread.php?tid=5576)

IS THIS NOT A BIG LAUGHTER? - anum - 03-19-2009

The most respected intellectual freelance columnist Mr. Ardeshir Cowasjee in his recent column states that our rulers have no sense of humor. To me he is wrong.

A news item dated 06 March 2009 datelined Lahore in shape of "copy paste" print is before me. I do not remember now from which newspapers but it is from the staff reporter of one of our leading English newspapers of Karachi. It reads "Punjab Governor Salman Taseer has said the previous government did not intimate the current administration about the threats to the Sri Lankan Teams". What a big laugher which noble Aredeshir Cowasjee does not see.

The FBI last year reported about one Consular engaged in illegal issuance of Pakistani Passports to illegal persons. Immediately the Embassy and the concerned Consular accused the "previous" a dead official for issuing those. Last week the tempering of record and loss of file about allotment of plots to the supreme court judges was reported when immediately the present Director General of Housing Foundation concerned blamed all this to the "previous" Director General..

But the biggest laughter is from Salman Taseer. He says the previous government (of Shahbaz Sharif) did not intimate to the present Governor's Ruled administration about threat to the visiting cricket team. Is the "previous" government materially still exists or existed when the Governor rule was enforced". On enforcement of Governor's rule did the Shahbaz Sharif Government still remained there, is still working to keep informing the present government. Under this Salman Taseer formula then it means General Musharraf's government still exists and it should keep helping informing the present government.

Mr. Ardeshir is this not a biggest laughter form our rulers which no other rule in the world can create?

- Muhammad Amir - 03-19-2009

Complete The Picture By Yourself. I will just give you some chunks.

<ul>

<li>Activities of Mr. Salman Taseer have always been suspicious in the circles of Pakistani Intelligentsia.</li>

<li>Mr. Salman Taseer Married to an Indian Sikh woman in Eastern Punjab, India. Name of his Sikh wife's son is "AATISH TASEER". AATISH is an Indian writer and journalist.</li>

<li>Taseer has sung praises for India and some of his closest friends are the members of Balusa GANG, a notorious track 2 diplomacy channel formed by some "LIBERAL" Pakistanis and "FASCISTS" Indians to resolve KASHMIR ISSUE. Track 2 diplomacy means, giving Indian occupied Kashmir to INDIA and Pakistan can retain Pakistani Kashmir. </li>

</ul>

- Pracs - 03-21-2009

Mr. Cowasjee is just got old. Our politicians have a really good sense of humour some thing that makes us laugh so hard that we now have tears in our eyes.