Accountancy Forum
lets share our interview experience - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: lets share our interview experience (/showthread.php?tid=5586)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- mr.4hm3d - 03-26-2009

@ A.S

Thanks yar for sharing ur experience.

- mr.4hm3d - 03-26-2009

@ faizee i havent recieved any interview call from anywhere yet <<<

- Rana Gohar - 03-26-2009

@ sheikh sab.. yar we r the CA students and we r classified according to our batches name.. 13th MFC is a batch name.... and the latest current batch is 15th MFC.. firm selects the traineess acording to the priorities given to the most latest batch.. thts y i mentioned my batch name to ask concerned peoples here that when i will be given a priority to get selected for an interview in KPMG and FRSH..

- Rana Gohar - 03-26-2009

@ AS... when were u interviewed in KPMG.. do u have any knowledge about call recieved by 13th MFC student for interview in KPMG... which MFC u r??

- A.S - 03-26-2009

To Faizi

faizi i just recv a call frm FRSH yesterday..the r conducting a written test for the trainees..this time ..its on friday.

yaar i was interviewed twice by KPMG and got selected as well...
but the main prob was that they asked me to submitt my docs to them...in 1 day.

i was really confused at that time ...cuz yaar uswakt tak my 2nd interview at AFF was pending ( infact its still pending)...so i asked KPMG ppl to plzz giv me a delay in submitting my docs to them...but they are vry strict on this ..and thy said its not possible.

so now they ve kept me on the waiting list..untill i submit my docs to them.

To rana gohar

rana im a 15th MFC student..
yaar rana i hav a frend who lives in my area...and hes a 13th MFC...but he hasnt recvd any call frm KPMG ...
yaar if any1 of u has not recvd a call then the best way is to contact ur RAET..coz ur RAET wil follow up the firm in which u hav applied and will surely solve ur matter InshALLAH!

- mr.4hm3d - 03-26-2009

@ A.S test at FRSH is on 27th march???? or next friday i.e 3rd april???

- A.S - 03-26-2009

27th march yar

- mr.4hm3d - 03-26-2009

rana gohar have u also recieved call for test @ FRSH ??? i havnt
r they only gonna take test of 15th nd may b 14th MFC s

feeling like hell to be an acca affiliate @

- danish4 - 03-27-2009

u r affiliate n didn't get any call????????

- mr.4hm3d - 03-27-2009

yes yar i m an affiliate,and cleared all papers in first attempt except f7 nd f9 , both cleared in 2nd attempt, yet havnt been called for intrviw or test frm any of big4.

xtremly disappointed nd thinkng to join some small firm instead...

- sheikh_sb - 03-27-2009

@rana gohar,thnks bro for ur explainations regarding mfc students,
@mr.4hm3d,which optional have u passed bro ?

- mr.4hm3d - 03-27-2009

@ sheikh_sb p4 nd p5

- Faizii - 03-27-2009

@A.S

how was test in FRSH? After test they said that interviews are expected in 2nd week of April. IF u recieved any call then plz. let me know because I don't recieved any call except from FRSH.

- danish4 - 03-28-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Faizii</i>
<br />@A.S

how was test in FRSH? After test they said that interviews are expected in 2nd week of April. IF u recieved any call then plz. let me know because I don't recieved any call except from FRSH.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Which MFC is yours?????????

- danish4 - 03-28-2009

@mr.4hm3d its really bad wht ICAP is doing wid ACCA, i am also ACCA student halfway through now considering wht to do?????????