Accountancy Forum
Deloitte Articleship Entrance Test - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Firms (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Deloitte Articleship Entrance Test (/showthread.php?tid=5661)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Rana Gohar - 04-28-2009

one of ma friend who was also interviewd last tuesday, got a call today from delloitte that he has been shortlisted... do any body knows tht wat do they mean by sayin this??? (tokin in the context tht when u hears the same words from FRSH it means tht u r rejected)

- mr.4hm3d - 04-28-2009

i think he got selected, i heard last nite tht final 20 are selected nd will be called during this week

- mr.4hm3d - 04-28-2009

i thnk he shuld call thm and ask thm, coz thy must hv told him whn to join if he was selected

- amarlal78 - 04-29-2009

i called deloitte yesterday...and then askem them to tell me the status...Mr. Faizan told me that partner have gone busy and he have not taken interviews after that 1st batch...so we can't say that in how much time the offering will start...

- mr.4hm3d - 05-01-2009

the way they are going on with interviws , i think they will take a month to start calling short listed candidates,
i called deloitte today, operator said tht nobody is presnt in HR today, call again on monday |

strange!

- Rana Gohar - 05-01-2009

yar we r still waitin for the interview call.. ek to test itna late lia.. n now interviews..( we dunno wat this delloite is thinkin...!!
can any bdy tell us the reall internal sory tht wat the hell is goin on there??

- amarlal78 - 05-01-2009

I think I got the internal story of all this of not calling for interviews...As the CA result is coming on 12th May...Deloitte will then call only those persons who have cleared Module 'D' in their exam...By this way the persons who have not cleared Module 'D' will be kept out of this interviews as they don't need this articleship right now...and as soon as the result comes then the eligible people will be called....thats why they have already taken the interviews of almost all ACCA's and not CA's....what u guyz think about that...???

- mr.4hm3d - 05-01-2009

u might be right but they should hv told ACCA's atleast about their status, we have been at home for last 2.5 months after our results.cant even join sumwhr else in this hope tht we might get a call frm deloitte.

its really too disappointing the way they have handled this recruitmnt procedure.

- mr.4hm3d - 05-01-2009

@ Rana Gohar yar u mentioned earlier about your friend getting a call frm deloitte tht he has been short listed, did he call thm and ask them wht do they mean by tht? i mean is he selected or rejected?

- amarlal78 - 05-02-2009

yaar how could they tell ACCA'a the status...as they can onlt tell that after getting all interviews (both CA's and ACCA's)...so they could sort out from all candidates and then start offering to the best one's....

- mr.4hm3d - 05-06-2009

have anyone heard anythng frm deloitte? i called thm twice but mr Faizan baig was not thr.

- amarlal78 - 05-06-2009

Yes....I m selected in deloitte....and there were 2 more ACCA's with me...and yet 2 another were about to come...that means total 5 ACCA's were offered...Mr. Amir Baig, the senior HR Manager told us some details and thats it....but C.A interviews are going on from yesterday...

- URDanka - 05-06-2009

Yeah one of my friend also got selected..

I didn't get a call.. though.. even though my interview went well >_<'
anyway.. Congratulations and Good Luck. !

- mr.4hm3d - 05-06-2009

i didnt get a call either from deloitte... i called thm today nd they said ur status is unclear yet and we cant say anythng with surity before 12th may

may b they hv kept us on waiting list

- mr.4hm3d - 05-06-2009

congrats amarlal .. any idea obout their requirmnt? and whn will u b joining ?