Accountancy Forum
What Should i do after M.Com(A/C) NEED ADVICE - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: What Should i do after M.Com(A/C) NEED ADVICE (/showthread.php?tid=5716)

What Should i do after M.Com(A/C) NEED ADVICE - balalikram - 04-18-2009

Please give me some ADVICE for selecting the which certification is more scopeful for me for further studies. i m maitng for result of M.Com final may b result out in 1st week of may plz give me advice.
I want furter studies in pakistan.

- CFACCA - 05-01-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by balalikram</i>
<br />Please give me some ADVICE for selecting the which certification is more scopeful for me for further studies. i m maitng for result of M.Com final may b result out in 1st week of may plz give me advice.
I want furter studies in pakistan.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

If u have aptitude and are willing to work hard then go for CFA. It is the only qualification relevant to you after completion of your masters program. For further queries feel free to ask.

- Zaheer Iqbal - 05-04-2009

I think CFA or ACCA

- imran Hasnain - 05-05-2009

AFTER MCOM YOU CAN DO

MBA
CPA
CFA
CA
ACMA
AICS ETC

- irfan kazim - 05-26-2009

i think for you acma is best you will be given 9 papers exemptions. you will have to pass remaining 12 papers within 2.5 years.

- zawar - 05-29-2009

aoa i am a recent graduate from hailey college and ve done my b. com [honors]. i want to seek advice about my career or continuing education as i ve degree equvivalent to m.com what should i do next in order to improve my education as i ve searched for jobs but still not successful
thanks in anticipation

- seesamad - 05-29-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by zawar</i>
<br />aoa i am a recent graduate from hailey college and ve done my b. com [honors]. i want to seek advice about my career or continuing education as i ve degree equvivalent to m.com what should i do next in order to improve my education as i ve searched for jobs but still not successful
thanks in anticipation
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Zawar, as far as job is concerned it depends on luck and skills/exp. but u i suppose 1/2 semester required for Bcomhonors to be MCOM. MCOM is totally related to teaching side or may be govt org. hired Mcommers they is very less scope of Mcom in huge infrastruture. atleast u hv to join some gateway that is international like CIMA or ACCA but dont forget to take ur MCOM degree(if they ask for 1/2 semester) ) its a value added assets and will help u in shortlisting.
Thanks Abdul Samad

- danishayub_76 - 06-09-2009

I suggest to join ICMAP to all those who are B.com & M.com, it will be easy to continue it.

- CFACCA - 06-13-2009

Cant really say much lets make it clear, i pursued my CFA after completion of ACCA, which i did after my o levels. So lets keep it simple i wont recommend you to do something after Masters which i myself did after O Levels.I really dont know why people are recomemnding cost and management accounting qualifications which really wont help you in pursuit of a good job. Go forward towards CFA. Its the most relevant Qualification for you.. The benifits
1. Higher Salary
2. Higher level of education
3. Greater Job Prospects
4. Greater Recognition

But in contrast, much tougher than others..!

- javeria - 06-26-2009

GO for CMA=COST MANGEMENT ACCOUNTANT

- Namairo - 07-16-2009

well CFA is then right choice after M Com if you really want to opt something, plus to enhance your CV and plus to earn high higher n highest CFA is really a right choice to make!

- awaisaftab - 07-17-2009

After masters doing C.A is more difficult due to time factor. It is very difficult for a person who have studied 16 years that further devote many years of his life and do article at very low stipend. So I suggest that do ACMA or ACCA. You can also do M.S (Finance).

Regards,

Awais Aftab

- PIBF - 07-17-2009

ACA-ICAEW in Islamabad
PIBF introduced ACA-ICAEW in Islamabad.

become CA of england & wales.....for details please contact pegasus institute of business & finance campus#9 street#49 sector f-6/4 islamabad ph# 2822911-12
remember ACA-ICAEW is greater then ACCA, CIMA, CA or ICMA.
& its not that much difficult!!!!!
you can do it in just 3 years