Accountancy Forum
Chartered Accountants in Balochistan - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Chartered Accountants in Balochistan (/showthread.php?tid=5879)

Pages: 1 2

Chartered Accountants in Balochistan - shashan - 05-25-2009

i have done my exams of FSC 10 days before. Now i want to do CA is there any chartered accountant in balochistan who can help me, or any institution in balochistan,i need information about ppt,when it will held, and can i give ppt in quetta.

Waiting for answers

- Goodman - 05-25-2009

If you visit ICAP website, you will be able to obtain contact details of CAs in Balochistan. If any forum members have the detials, pls. help this young person from our beloved Balochistan.

Finally, Shashan you are making a very good choice by joining CA community. It requires hard work, but I am sure you are more than capable of working hard. May Allah bless you.

- Toronto_Boy - 05-26-2009

Dear shashan

Please click on following link;

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6850

Perhaps following is the address;

Mr. Kamal Hasan Siddiqi
Hassan & Co., Firdous Building, Rustamjee Lane,
Off Jinnah Road, Quetta.
Contact # (92-81) 2822481

Wish you best of luck

- shashan - 05-26-2009

Thanks To all
i have another question i have done my fsc in bio mean pre medical,can i join CA with out maths

- Toronto_Boy - 05-27-2009

Dear shashan

Sorry, I have no idea. Perhaps any CA student can help you here. Or you can call at the number provided above.

Regards

- shashan - 05-28-2009

i need answer here plz any body help

- Daniyal Naiyer - 05-31-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shashan</i>
<br />i need answer here plz any body help

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
These are the requirements for c.a. as mentioned on the website of ICAP
Minimum Requirements
HSC with atleast 45% marks;
A-Level with minimum two passes;
Graduation with minimum 2nd division;
PIPFA Qualified; or
Other candidates with equivalent qualifications as recognized by HEC.

It seems that they do allow students to do C.A. even if they have studied pre-medical/bio
i have contacted ICAP to clarify the issue , since tomorrow is Sunday , I expect a reply by Monday or Tuesday.
Keep checking the post.I will post the answer from ICAP as soon as i get it.

And I am very Sorry That there is no registerd C.A. institute in Quetta.The list of registerd C.A. centres can be found at
http//www.icap.org.pk/web/links/248/listofraets.php

- shashan - 05-31-2009

oh thanks dear

- Daniyal Naiyer - 06-01-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by shashan</i>
<br />oh thanks dear
Good Newsa for you...
ICAP has replied to me that students havivg done Hsc in any discipline can apply..............means you are eligible...!!!1

but belive me , since you have not studied maths it would be difficult for you and you would also have to go to another province for C.A. classes........ but the end reward is going to be worth it.....
FAILURE IS A WORD UNKNOWN TO ME-----M.A.Jinnah
Regards

- shashan - 06-04-2009

yeah thanks and my last question
which is the best way for CA
CA after HSC
or CAT then ACCA then CA

- Daniyal Naiyer - 06-05-2009

<br />yeah thanks and my last question
which is the best way for CA
CA after HSC
or CAT then ACCA then CA
I would be doing after my Hsc.....

- shashan - 06-05-2009

waiting for replies

- noman - 06-05-2009

dear...

1.if you have done bio....no problem....there is only one math paper in CA...you will have a little difficulty in that...but its really very basic math...no difficult...

2.having done bio means you would have strong ratta....means better for many other CA subjects

3.if you can afford and have time....ACCA route is the best option...
because you will get CA inter exemption at the same time you will have a recognised degree i.e ACCA.....which means you will be able to find better job outside pakistan (keeping in view the current situation)

4. you will have to move to karachi or lahore to do CA-ACCA properly

- shashan - 06-07-2009

THANKS DEAR

- Adeel_desperate - 06-08-2009

hey
i am from quetta with my other friends of CA , they are all stuck in module B&C for further assistance give me your email id i will contact you !