Accountancy Forum
Oxford Brookes Degree - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Oxford Brookes Degree (/showthread.php?tid=5974)

Pages: 1 2

Oxford Brookes Degree - abdulwahab9110 - 06-13-2009

hy everybody...

me currently ACCA finalist and wanna participate in Oxford Brookes Degree options can any body help me out in selection of topic and related guide from where i get reasonable and appropriate data...

pls help me...

Regards,
Abdul Wahab
0345-3047932

- CFACCA - 06-13-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by abdulwahab9110</i>
<br />hy everybody...

me currently ACCA finalist and wanna participate in Oxford Brooks Degree options can any body help me out in selection of topic and related guide from where i get resonable and appropriate data...

pls help me...

Regards,
Abdul Wahab
0345-3047932
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I know of a person, who charges like 25,000 but guarantees the acceptance of the project. He prepares and researches it on his own snf all you have to do ids to oay him and submit the project. Do let me know if you are interested

- rabia-k - 06-14-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by abdulwahab9110</i>
<br />hy everybody...

me currently ACCA finalist and wanna participate in Oxford Brooks Degree options can any body help me out in selection of topic and related guide from where i get resonable and appropriate data...

pls help me...

Regards,
Abdul Wahab
0345-3047932

KAPLAN have published that you can use as a guide in preparing the RAP.

- rabia-k - 06-14-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CFACCA</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by abdulwahab9110</i>
<br />hy everybody...

pls help me...

Regards,
Abdul Wahab
0345-3047932

I know of a person, who charges like 25,000 but guarantees the acceptance of the project. He prepares and researches it on his own snf all you have to do ids to oay him and submit the project. Do let me know if you are interested

does he do a new research everytime?

- Mujahid - 06-14-2009

UK mein raho ya UAE mein. Raho ge pakistani hi. Khud kaam kar lo project pe. Warna kia khaak seekhoge?

- Odyssee - 06-14-2009

Now i understand why ACCA has introduced PROFESSIONAL ETHICS MODULE!!!!

- rabia-k - 06-15-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />UK mein raho ya UAE mein. Raho ge pakistani hi. Khud kaam kar lo project pe. Warna kia khaak seekhoge?

its generally considered a good habbit to understand and carefully read the topic before giving advice that is absolutely "useless" to others.

abdulwahab9110,

KAPLAN have published that you can use as a guide in preparing the RAP. also download the RAP guide from the ACCA website. i am not very sure but i think the MAY issue of student accountant contains important information on preparing the RAP.

avoid getting it prepared from other people. that person might be using the same data each time t for several ACCA students doing this degree project. you know the ACCA rules, read the RAP guide and see for yourself what happens if 2 or more projects turn out to be copies of each other. ofcourse you wouldnt want to put your career at stake, and be struck off the student register (and pay a fine).

but still if you are facing problems in making the project and you decide to take help from someone, like for example CFACCA then make sure that this person does a new research everytime, and his project is not similar to his previous ones. infact he shouldnt do a similar project as the one like yours in the near future either.

you will also need a mentor for this project.

- rabia-k - 06-15-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Odyssee</i>
<br />Now i understand why ACCA has introduced PROFESSIONAL ETHICS MODULE!!!!

some people are toppers in passing comments but loosers in giving advice!!

- Mujahid - 06-15-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />UK mein raho ya UAE mein. Raho ge pakistani hi. Khud kaam kar lo project pe. Warna kia khaak seekhoge?

its generally considered a good habbit to understand and carefully read the topic before giving advice that is absolutely "useless" to others.

abdulwahab9110,

KAPLAN have published that you can use as a guide in preparing the RAP. also download the RAP guide from the ACCA website. i am not very sure but i think the MAY issue of student accountant contains important information on preparing the RAP.

avoid getting it prepared from other people. that person might be using the same data each time t for several ACCA students doing this degree project. you know the ACCA rules, read the RAP guide and see for yourself what happens if 2 or more projects turn out to be copies of each other. ofcourse you wouldnt want to put your career at stake, and be struck off the student register (and pay a fine).

but still if you are facing problems in making the project and you decide to take help from someone, like for example CFACCA then make sure that this person does a new research everytime, and his project is not similar to his previous ones. infact he shouldnt do a similar project as the one like yours in the near future either.

you will also need a mentor for this project.

Magar janab-e-rabia K, baat to wohi rahi na. Aap paisay de k project complete karwa rahay ho. Aap ne kia seekha is se? Nothing. Thus, project denay ka maqsad hi faut hogia. [(]

- Mujahid - 06-15-2009

Waisay meri pehli post CFAACCA k liye thi.

- rabia-k - 06-15-2009

magar janab-e-Mujhid,
if he does such a thing, he himself is responsible for it. students persuing this degree dont attend any college or university. many have never made such a project before. taking help doesnt mean that you get it readymade from someone and stamp your name on it. atleast there should be sample project to which one can refer (not copy )while doing this RAP.

actually some ACCA students dont know that they also have to submit a key skills statement in whic hthe yclearly have to show HOW they made this RAP.

- rabia-k - 06-15-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />Waisay meri pehli post CFAACCA k liye thi.

tou ? its good manners to give advice when someone is in distress rather than passing cheap useless comments.

- CFACCA - 06-15-2009

Yes he conducts a new research everytime, even the acceptance of your project is guaranteed, otherwise money back. Thats something i can even personally assure...!

- Odyssee - 06-15-2009

Before listening to the "helpful" advice of those who are justifying CHEATING(i consider them to be the biggest LOSERS OF ALL in every sense of the word) and certainly haven't even attempted the Professional Ethics Module themselves (BTW its the pre-requisite before submitting the RAP)...pls read the "Oxford Brookes University cheating statement" and i quote
<b>All assessments are intended to determine the skills, abilities, understanding and
knowledge of each of the individual students undertaking the assessment. Cheating
is defined as obtaining an unfair academic advantage and any student found using
any form of cheating, attempting to cheat or assisting someone else to cheat may be
subject to disciplinary action in accordance with the University's Disciplinary
Procedure. The University takes this issue very seriously and students have been
expelled or had their degrees withheld for cheating in assessments. If you are having
difficulty with your work it is important to seek help from your tutor rather than be
tempted to use unfair means to gain marks. Do not risk losing your degree and all the
work you have done.
The University's regulations define a number of different forms of cheating, although
any form of cheating is strictly forbidden. These are
#61623; submitting other people's work as your own - either with or without their
knowledge. This includes copying in examinations; using notes or
unauthorised materials in examinations
#61623; impersonation - taking an assessment on behalf of or pretending to be
another student, or allowing another person to take an assessment on your
behalf or pretend to be you
#61623; plagiarism - taking or using another person's thoughts, writings or inventions
as your own. To avoid plagiarism you must make sure that quotations from
whatever source must be clearly identified and attributed at the point where
they occur in the text of your work by using one of the standard conventions
for referencing. The Library has a leaflet about how to reference your work
correctly and your tutor can also help you. It is not enough just to list sources
in a bibliography at the end of your essay or dissertation if you do not
acknowledge the actual quotations in the text. Neither is it acceptable to
change some of the words or the order of sentences if, by failing to
acknowledge the source properly, you give the impression that it is your own
work
#61623; collusion - except where written instructions specify that work for
assessment may be produced jointly and submitted as the work of more than
one student, you must not collude with others to produce a piece of work
jointly, copy or share another student's work or lend your work to another
student in the reasonable knowledge that some or all of it will be copied
#61623; duplication - submitting work for assessment that is the same as, or broadly
similar to, work submitted earlier for academic credit, without
acknowledgement of the previous submission
#61623; falsification - the invention of data, its alteration, its copying from any other
source, or otherwise obtaining it by unfair means, or inventing quotations
and/or references.</b>
Pg 35-36 http//www.accaglobal.com/documents/bscinfopack.pdf

The RAP Information Pack contains every possible detail about the project....pls do the labor of at least reading it.
Anyone in need of Approved samples of RAP (absolutely free of cost!) can contact me at <wisenut_88@yahoo.com>

- rabia-k - 06-15-2009

What a joke!! an advocate of professional ethics himself is providing samples of a RAP.
Such loosers, carrying hidden complexes, take no time in making conclusions about others .
taking help cant be called cheating. no one has asked to take help by copying and pasting from someother project.

definetly cheating should be condemned, ( wonder who is justifying cheating around here)ut ppl such as this CFACCA who promote/encouarge students to cheat by providing rubbish packages and guarantess, should be condemned the most .

but if a person has already made up his mind of cheating,then nothing can be done, atleast not on an online forum where almost everyone is anonymous.