Accountancy Forum
CFA scholarship - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: CFA scholarship (/showthread.php?tid=5983)

CFA scholarship - faysalsidiki - 06-15-2009

Salams,

I have recently graduated from IBA now I want to do CFA but either with my own money or If I could get scholarship.

Can anyone tell me how can I get the scholarship? complete process and Dos and Donts.

- CFACCA - 06-15-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faysalsidiki</i>
<br />Salams,

I have recently graduated from IBA now I want to do CFA but either with my own money or If I could get scholarship.

Can anyone tell me how can I get the scholarship? complete process and Dos and Donts.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Scholarships For CFA are available to a candidate on the following basis-

1> Need Basis- Max 50 scholarships per attempt> You would need to draft a letter explaining your financial conditions due to which you arent able to afford CFA. You have to attach certain Evidence, like Ur Pay Slips etc to support your clam.. this will be processed through CFAAP member society.

2> Professor Scholarship> This is available to full time faculty members of HEC recognized colleges. FOr it again you would need to attach certain evidences like a confirmation letter from the college / university.

For further details kindly ask....

- faysalsidiki - 06-20-2009

thanks man.

- alihassan1414 - 04-12-2011

confirmation letter from collage is enough.......CFA INSTITUTE WALAY aur kuch demand too nahi karay gay.......aur wo confirm karnay kay liya collage say kis tarha confirm kartay hai kartay hai because my collage administration don,t known how to handle the particular issue .........plz reply me as soon as possible......because i,ve to apply for professors scholarship ...
REGARDS<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by CFACCA</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by faysalsidiki</i>
<br />Salams,

Scholarships For CFA are available to a candidate on the following basis-

1> Need Basis- Max 50 scholarships per attempt> You would need to draft a letter explaining your financial conditions due to which you arent able to afford CFA. You have to attach certain Evidence, like Ur Pay Slips etc to support your clam.. this will be processed through CFAAP member society.

2> Professor Scholarship> This is available to full time faculty members of HEC recognized colleges. FOr it again you would need to attach certain evidences like a confirmation letter from the college / university.

For further details kindly ask....

- alihassan1414 - 04-12-2011

waiting for reply..??????????????