Accountancy Forum
Please tell me abt CA of England & Wales.... - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (http://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Please tell me abt CA of England & Wales.... (/showthread.php?tid=6166)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

- Odyssee - 07-20-2009 07:56 PM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PIBF</i>
<br />Yes you can attempt all the papers now in pakistan, if u need nay further information please call at 2822911-12,

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Odyssee</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PIBF</i>
<br />papers of all stages will held in pakistan (Islamabad) from now.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Can u pls confirm this info?

i have already applied for the credit for prior learning for 10 papers of ICAEW.i am attempting ACCA papers P6(UK) n P7 in the coming session so as to claim further exemptions from ICAEW. If your info is correct then i will directly attempt the Professional Stage papers of the Application Module "Taxation" and "Audit and Assurance" of ICAEW, instead of P6 n P7 of ACCA,as they have a better passing ratio than it is in ACCA.

i wud appreciate if u could present the source of your info and confirm it. pls reply

I contacted the karachi office of Emile Woolf Pakistan about this info and they told me that ONLY ADVANCED STAGE EXAMS of ACA-ICAEW are held in Pakistan (only Karachi and Lahore). The info they give me is the same as stated on
http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/157505/icaew_ga/en/Qualifications/Train_for_the_ACA/ACA_international/ACA_training_in_Pakistan

Emile Woolf Pakistan is yet the only institute in Pakistan which is offering tuition classes for the Advanced stage, according to the ICAEW website.
http//ewpakistan.com/ewp_contact.htm

- fahadtariq786 - 07-20-2009 09:21 PM

Assalam every body.I am from Rahim Yar Khan. I have got my articles for three years from an audit firm in karachi.I am not a member of ICAP.My question is whether my experience/articles will be counted for ICAEW or not,I have got exemptions from 12 papers of ICAEW and taking next 2 in November or may attempt.Yhanks in advance

- PIBF - 07-21-2009 03:02 PM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Odyssee</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PIBF</i>
<br />Yes you can attempt all the papers now in pakistan, if u need nay further information please call at 2822911-12,

i have already applied for the credit for prior learning for 10 papers of ICAEW.i am attempting ACCA papers P6(UK) n P7 in the coming session so as to claim further exemptions from ICAEW. If your info is correct then i will directly attempt the Professional Stage papers of the Application Module "Taxation" and "Audit and Assurance" of ICAEW, instead of P6 n P7 of ACCA,as they have a better passing ratio than it is in ACCA.

i wud appreciate if u could present the source of your info and confirm it. pls reply

I contacted the karachi office of Emile Woolf Pakistan about this info and they told me that ONLY ADVANCED STAGE EXAMS of ACA-ICAEW are held in Pakistan (only Karachi and Lahore). The info they give me is the same as stated on
http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/157505/icaew_ga/en/Qualifications/Train_for_the_ACA/ACA_international/ACA_training_in_Pakistan

Emile Woolf Pakistan is yet the only institute in Pakistan which is offering tuition classes for the Advanced stage, according to the ICAEW website.
dera odysee
the name of our institute is pegasus institute of business & finance & Pegasus has been awarded "partener in learning" status by ICAEW. after meeting their standards & eligibility criteria. pegasus is the only institute offering all stages of CA & CFAB as well.
ICAEW WILL UPDATE ITS WEBSITE VERY SOON.
YOU CAN CHECK THE NEW & JANG OF JUNE 27,2009 FOR THE DETAILS OF INSTITUTE ON EDUCATION EXPO PAGE
FOR ANY OTHER QUERY FEEL FREE TO CONTACT.

- PIBF - 07-21-2009 03:05 PM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ahsan-3</i>
<br /><font face="Times New Roman">I HAve HearD tht To beCome a CA 0f engLAng n WalEs you have to be A memBEr of ICAP....

IS IT TruE...?</font id="Times New Roman">
NO ITS NOT TRUE.
YOU CAN BECOME CA OF ENGLAND & WALES WITHOUT HAVING MEMBERSHIP OF ICAP

- PIBF - 07-22-2009 02:29 PM

dear odysee
we are ICAEW'S approved partner in learning & the name of our institute is also mentioned in the list of partner in learning at ther website.plz have a look
http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/165513/icaew_ga/en/my_ICAEW/Learning_partners/ICAEW_tutors/Partner_in_Learning_scheme/ICAEW_Partners_in_Learning

- Ahsan-3 - 07-22-2009 08:53 PM

<center><font face="Times New Roman">Hey GuYZ i havE heard Tht U havE to be the MemBer of ICAP in order to become the CA of England & Wales..... Is it TRuE..?</font id="Times New Roman"></center>

- Ahsan-3 - 07-22-2009 09:06 PM

<font face="Times New Roman">soRRy i repeated mY question......

I wannA ask is tht iS it confirm tht u can give all the papers of CA of england & wales in pakIStan.....?</font id="Times New Roman">

- PIBF - 07-23-2009 02:11 PM

yes you can give papers of all stages now in pakistan.
& there is no need to be a member of icap to become CA of england & wales

- PIBF - 07-23-2009 03:58 PM

Dear mroneflower1
Pegasus Institute of business & finance is approved partner in learning.
the name of the institute is also mentioned in the list of partner in learning at ther website.plz have a look
http//www.icaew.com/index.cfm/route/165513/icaew_ga/en/my_ICAEW/Learning_partners/ICAEW_tutors/Partner_in_Learning_scheme/ICAEW_Partners_in_Learning

& now all papers of all stages will be held in pakistan from now.

- bilalayub919 - 07-23-2009 07:47 PM

what is the difference between article-ship and internship?

- Ahsan-3 - 07-25-2009 12:25 AM

<font face="Times New Roman">SorRY bT i DidNT get u At All..... <b>odyssee</b> can U explain plz....?</font id="Times New Roman">

- Odyssee - 07-25-2009 03:19 AM

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Ahsan-3</i>
<br /><font face="Times New Roman">SorRY bT i DidNT get u At All..... <b>odyssee</b> can U explain plz....?</font id="Times New Roman">

as regards ur question that whether all the stages of ICAEW are held in Pakistan or not, i think u should confirm abt this info by directly contacting ICAEW. their email address is information.centre@icaew.com

the website of PIBF is http//www.pibfpak.com/
there is no mention on their website about the tuitions of the Professional or Advanced stage of ICAEW. Their website is yet only advertising CFAB of ICAEW. There might be a possibility that they havent updated their website, yet.

- kamranACA - 07-25-2009 05:39 AM

Interesting!

Fradulent man who tells lies about his ownself is singing the saga of ICAP's fall here as well.

He is missing it's not a fall like he has of wisdom, truth, character, dignity, aspirations, emotions, passions, honesty, and self-respect.

I wonder if he feels the fall he has is only the hair fall!

Regards,

- PIBF - 07-25-2009 02:31 PM

@ odysee
yes you are right. we are updating our website for ICAEW.

- UzairCh - 07-26-2009 12:54 AM

So PIBF it means you can also hold knowledge modules computer based exams at your institute?
Currently there is no approved computer examination center, have you become the first one?