Accountancy Forum
Help about CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Help about CA (/showthread.php?tid=6375)

Help about CA - Ali2789 - 08-14-2009

SALAM eveyone.
i am doing CA from Tabanis, actually i have just got admitted and attended 2 classes, i am giving A and B module together as i was able to get the exemptions.
i want to ask u people that how should i pursue my CA studies, i have heard the pass rate is very low so how a person shd do his studies, i have got 82 students in my class and most of them have a very strong academic background, i am an above average student but i am a bit shaken that will i be able to do it, plz guide me about the studies as i have always heard that professional studies are quite different

- assisn - 08-14-2009

IF you think you have the will and courage to do C.A and you can work hard then there is no problem..make your effort and leave the rest to ALLAH

- Ali2789 - 08-18-2009

guyz i want more replies.
please help me out.

- Ali2789 - 08-18-2009

please people guide me, how i should i do my study for AB module?
i m exempted from English and economics that is why i have decided to do A and B together, please kindly tell me how should i do my studies?

- wsafca - 08-19-2009

Dear Mr. Ali

CA is not very difficult, but it requires attention. There are no new rules or methodologies for this, just follow this

1- Take classes regularly and actively participate in discussions with your teachers.

2- Consistancy and conituancy, Roz ka kam roz.

3- Practice as much as you can,( specially QM and FA1)

4- Study case laws, given in books for Mercantile law.

5- Repeatidly ask your teacher how to answer the question.
(this is the most important thing. I believe every student has well studied before his exams, but only those pass who knows how to answer).Try to give logic/basis of your conclusions in ever paper, specially Law.

Will help you more as you get in further.

Regards and best wishes

Waqas Shabbir

- Ali2789 - 08-19-2009

thanks for ur help,
i have just started my classes so i have only attended the into classes.
but i believe a person should plan everything before he starts anything, i am also teaching an A level candidate because apna kharcha bhe nikalna hota hay,
i believe it wont cause any hindrance in my studies.
what do u recommend, should i keep on teaching or not?

- wsafca - 08-19-2009

You would know better whether you can manage or not..

CA demands your attention,concentration and time. I would not be able to manage time, if I had to teach some subject other than that of course I was myself attending.

Regards

Waqas

- Ali2789 - 08-21-2009

yes you are write.
it will become quite difficult.

- Ali2789 - 08-30-2009

which books will u recommend for Financial accounting and Mercantile LAW