Accountancy Forum
After F.sc want to do CA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: After F.sc want to do CA (/showthread.php?tid=6450)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

After F.sc want to do CA - Sitara - 08-27-2009

HI I AM ANAM I HAVE POSTED MESSAGE LOTS OF TIME BUT DIDN'T GET ANY REPLY
PLZ HELP ME I TOOK PAPERS OF PRE-ENGINNERING BUT I AM HAVING A SUPPLY. NOW I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE WITH ENGINNERING WANT TO DO CA. MY PERCENTAGE IS NOT APPLICABLE FOR CA THEY WANT 60% AND ABOVE MARKS TO TKAE ADMISSION IN CA. I CONFIRMED THIS FROM AL.HAMD. PLZ TELL ME IF I DO CAT, WILL THEY PERMIT ME IN CA. PLZ HELP ME OUT. I BELONG TO VERY POOR FAMILY BUT I ASSURE YOU ONETHING I WILL WORK HARD A LOT INSH.ALLAH. I WANT ONE CHANCE FROM GOD TO PROVE MYSELF. I DONT HAVE ANY ONE TO GUIDE ME. PLZ HELP MJE I WILL BE THANKFULL TO YOU.

- Odyssee - 08-27-2009

If you have less than 60% marks in HSSC then you will have to pass the Pre-entry Proficiency Test(PPT) in order to register as a CA student. Information on PPT is available on the following link
http//www.icap.org.pk/userfiles/file/Form/Latest_Sample_Test_Paper.pdf

CAT is not recognized by ICAP. CAT is a route to ACCA.

- Natasha - 08-29-2009

Hello DEAR ANAM NAZ dont mind it You said that you belong to a poor family then how can you manage the expenditures of C.A [)]I ALSO DONE F.Sc pre medical but reply me plzzzzzzzzzzzzz[I]

- shashan - 08-29-2009

Well anam i assume that you are a student having good determination,
1.wellcome to accountancy form,it z the good plate form 4 acounting students,and it help me a lot,
2.As odaysee told you about ppt you have to clear the test if u have less than 60% marks in fsc.After pasing ppt alhamd will manage an intree test i think very simple test,dont fear about it,just pass ppt
3.If you belongs to a poor family than dont mind icap is offering finencial assistance 4 needy studnts and i think alhamd is also offering "qarz a hasna" 4 maritorios and needy studnts.
4. Dont mind you are not succeeded in your exams or studies any time,bcz acounting is a knowlege totally difrnt from science subjects.Mean i saw many studnts null in fsb but now enjoying acca.
(ca need more hard work as acca)

- Sitara - 08-29-2009

THANK YOU SHASHAN FOR YOUR KIND REPLY. CAN YOU TELL ME ONE MORE THING, WHAT KIND OF ENTRY TEST THEY TAKE? AND HOW MANY SUBJECTS?

- shashan - 08-29-2009

R u talking about intree test of alhamd?
There is very simple test 50% maths (majorty of questions from ssc)
i think 25 % general knowlege (from last 1 week news paper)
and 25% english gramer.
And sorry i have no information about ppt but i think in ppt the above method is gona b held.

- Sitara - 08-29-2009

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ANSWER. TAKE CARE. AND TELL ME IF YOU KNOW WHEN CA ADMISSIONS ARE GONNA BE HELD?

- Sitara - 08-29-2009

I REGULARLY VISIT THIS FORUM. AND YOU ALL GUYS AND GIRLS ARE DOING STUPENDOUS JOB. IF A PERRSON WANTS GUIDNANCE IN A RIGHT WAY RRELATED TO ACCOUNT. JUST DO VISIT THIS FORUM. I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU TO HELP YOUR JUNIORS.

- shashan - 08-29-2009

Well before this tell me about your % of fsc,and what about your supli,then i can pridct when u r gona enrolled in ca.

- Natasha - 08-29-2009

Well dear ANAM I also want to do C.A but some suddenly financial crisis [V] it will be difficult for me to do this I GOT 68 PERCENT marks but have you any idea about the study of C.A [)] tell me what is gonna and for what purpose [?]i heard first time about this [0] are you know about this [|)] tell me[)]

- Sitara - 08-29-2009

WELL, SHASHAN I AM GONNA TAKE MY SUPPLY IN UP COMING MONTH. I HAD 54% MARKS IN HSC PART 1.

- Sitara - 08-29-2009

WELL, NATASHA DEAR I AM NOT SENIOR IN THIS FORUM. WHAT EVER I NOW I'M TELLING IF I'M WRONG SO PLZ SENIORS CORRECT ME. I AM GIVING THE ANSWER OF YOUR FIRST QUESTION
<b>1 Examination Papers</b>

<u><i>FOUNDATION,</i> </u>
Module- A has two subjects

1. Functional English 2. quantitative method

Module- B has three subjects

1. Introduction to Economics 2.Intoduction to Financial Accounting 3. Mercantile Law

<u><i>INTERMEDIATE</i></u>
Module- C has four things

1. Financial Accounting 2. Taxation 3. Bussiness Commmunication and Behavioural Studies And PSTC (Presentation Skills Training Course)

Module- D has 4 subjects

1. Company Law 2. Cost Accounting 3. Auditing 4 Information Technology.......

And I don't know about E F module. I wrote above info from Al-HAmd's prospectus.

- shashan - 08-29-2009

Ok if u r aspecting to get 60% marks in ur intermediat then no need of fair just pass your papers and easily enroll in C.A from alhamd or TSA,IF u cant get 60% marks in fsc then try to contact icap karachi via their website,to confrm when ppt is gona b held.In quetta it helds 2 or 3 times a year but i dont know about kharachi,well u may apply 4 ppt with awaiting result.
My advice for u to contact with icap ask them about ppt and give ppt ,when ur result anounced then u may apply 4 any institute easily but your main exam is ppt.

- Sitara - 08-29-2009

THANK YOU SHASHAN YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL FOR ME. NO I AM NOT ASPECTING MORE THAN 54 I JUST WANT TO CLEAR MY SUPPPLY AND THATS ALL. FROM WHERE I CAN GIVE PPT AND TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY CONTACT NUMBER OF ICAP.

- Sitara - 08-29-2009

PLZ TELL ME THE WEBSITE PLZ