Accountancy Forum
Let's see who dares to answer these... :-) - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Let's see who dares to answer these... :-) (/showthread.php?tid=6490)

Pages: 1 2 3

Let's see who dares to answer these... :-) - Astute Accountant - 09-02-2009

<b><center>Let's see who dares to answer these...</center></b>

What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

What goes up and down the stairs without moving?

What can you catch but not throw?

I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?

What's black and white and red all over?

What goes around the world but stays in a corner?

I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?

Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?

The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?

I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning. What am I?

Throw it off the highest building, and I'll not break. But put me in the ocean, and I will. What am I?

What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?

A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not punishable if committed. What is it?

You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?

I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?

I am mother and father, but never birth or nurse. I'm rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?

I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?

I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?

- Astute Accountant - 09-18-2009

[0] None can answer???

So accountants bus guftaar k hi ghazi hain... Oooooooooooops!

- Odyssee - 09-18-2009

Q.What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
A. A towel

Q.You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
A.Corn

Q.What goes up and down the stairs without moving?
A. Handrail/Stair-rail or Rug/Carpet

Q.What can you catch but not throw?
A. Cold

Q.I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?
A. Nose

Q.What's black and white and red all over?
A. A zebra painted red.

Q.What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
A.Stamp

Q.I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?
A. Sponge

Q. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?
A.Fire

Q.The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?
A. A coffin

Q. I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning. What am I?
A. Shoes/Sneakers

Q. Throw it off the highest building, and I'll not break. But put me in the ocean, and I will. What am I?
A. Tissue

Q.What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
A. River

Q.No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
A.Silence/Secret

Q. A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not punishable if committed. What is it?
A. Suicide/A military coup

Q. You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?
A. onion

Q.I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?
A. Shadow

Q. I am mother and father, but never birth or nurse. I'm rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
A. A tree

Q.I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?
A. A splinter

Q. I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?
A. A hole

- Spectator - 09-19-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Odyssee</i>
<br />Q.What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
A. A towel

Q.You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?
A.Corn

Q.What goes up and down the stairs without moving?
A. Handrail/Stair-rail or Rug/Carpet

Q.What can you catch but not throw?
A. Cold

Q.I can run but not walk. Wherever I go, thought follows close behind. What am I?
A. Nose

Q.What's black and white and red all over?
A. A zebra painted red.

Q.What goes around the world but stays in a corner?
A.Stamp

Q.I have holes in my top and bottom, my left and right, and in the middle. But I still hold water. What am I?
A. Sponge

Q. Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I?
A.Fire

Q.The man who invented it doesn't want it. The man who bought it doesn't need it. The man who needs it doesn't know it. What is it?
A. A coffin

Q. I run over fields and woods all day. Under the bed at night I sit not alone. My tongue hangs out, up and to the rear, awaiting to be filled in the morning. What am I?
A. Shoes/Sneakers

Q. Throw it off the highest building, and I'll not break. But put me in the ocean, and I will. What am I?
A. Tissue

Q.What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
A. River

Q.No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
A.Silence/Secret

Q. A certain crime is punishable if attempted but not punishable if committed. What is it?
A. Suicide/A military coup

Q. You use a knife to slice my head and weep beside me when I am dead. What am I?
A. onion

Q.I'm the part of the bird that's not in the sky. I can swim in the ocean and yet remain dry. What am I?
A. Shadow

Q. I am mother and father, but never birth or nurse. I'm rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
A. A tree

Q.I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it. What is it?
A. A splinter

Q. I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I'll make it lighter. What am I?
A. A hole
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Odyssee, nicely replied these logical questions.

Source of solution http//www.rinkworks.com/brainfood/p/riddles1.shtml

- rabia-k - 09-19-2009

any1 tried googling Wink

- Odyssee - 09-19-2009

Google Zindabad!

- Odyssee - 09-19-2009

Try to answer the following simple questions

<b>How long did the Hundred Years War last?

Which country makes Panama hats?

From which animal do we get catgut?

In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?

What is a camel's hair brush made of?

The Canary Islands are named after what animal?

What was King George VI's first name?

What colour is a purple finch?

Where are Chinese gooseberries from?

How long did the Thirty Years War last?
</b>

Search the answers on Google. Aren't the answers obvious?

- Mujahid - 09-19-2009

Mera bhi aik question hai.

Kis k pass itna faltoo time hai k in question ka jawab de?

[P]

- kamranACA - 09-19-2009

Mujahid

We use to drive our cars/bikes so fast even on the tracks which don't suit such acceleration. Every one who would see us, develop an image that we are too busy, short in time, and have to achieve some hardest task that drives us to accelerate. Such speed sometimes endangers the useful lives.

However, in fact after reaching the destination most of us have nothing to do. I mean it. You need to observe it critically.

Whenever I read your grouses regarding time constraints, this speed game attitude is recalled in my memories.

If our young generation is so busy on the fronts where it is needed, then why majority gets failed and keeps on struggling.

This question should be asked by every one to his-self specially those who feel they are too occupied.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Mujahid - 09-19-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />Mujahid

We use to drive our cars/bikes so fast even on the tracks which don't suit such acceleration. Every one who would see us, develop an image that we are too busy, short in time, and have to achieve some hardest task that drives us to accelerate. Such speed sometimes endangers the useful lives.

However, in fact after reaching the destination most of us have nothing to do. I mean it. You need to observe it critically.

Whenever I read your grouses regarding time constraints, this speed game attitude is recalled in my memories.

If our young generation is so busy on the fronts where it is needed, then why majority gets failed and keeps on struggling.

This question should be asked by every one to his-self specially those who feel they are too occupied.

Regards,

Kamran.

Mere pass itna bhi time nahee k is post ka jawab doon. [D]

- kamranACA - 09-19-2009

That's good!

You must be at 120 (plus) hours per kilometer.

Sort out time to take care.

- Spectator - 09-20-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by kamranACA</i>
<br />That's good!

You must be at 120 (plus) hours per kilometer.

I think u wanted to say 120 Kilometers / hour [D]

=> Mujahid mere pass tumhray questions ka jawab hoga shahyd .. plz ask ur questions ?

- kamranACA - 09-20-2009

No spectator! I meant what I wrote.

Most of us are on this speed but consider the other way round.

Regards,

Kamran.

- Mujahid - 09-21-2009

<br />No spectator! I meant what I wrote.

Most of us are on this speed but consider the other way round.

Regards,

Kamran.

Talking about yourself, KamranACA?

- kamranACA - 09-21-2009

Most of us Shahbaz. May be including myself as well.

It is about the nation and I am not out of its umbrella.

Keeping in view your level of understanding I guess it is quite understandable.

Eid mubarik.

Regards,