Accountancy Forum
articleship procedure - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: articleship procedure (/showthread.php?tid=6528)

articleship procedure - Abeera - 09-08-2009

hello everyone...can anyone please guide me about how and where to do articles from???i am ACCA affiliate and i was hoping to join one of the firms in pakistan that is affiliated with the big 4.please ca anyone help about their recruitment procedures and reference requirements?

- Osama Rules - 09-08-2009

Salam,

ya even i would like to get the answer of this difficult question!

so please seniors & professionals do reply!![^]

even PIBF

- Mujahid - 09-08-2009

CA Firms jao, ask them for the forms if they are recruiting, fill them up n submit, appear for the test and on passing, appear for the interview. Get insulted by the PWC partners and get selected. [D]

- rabia-k - 09-10-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />Get insulted by the PWC partners and get selected. [D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

why get insulted?

- Mujahid - 09-11-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>

why get insulted?

I have heard from many of my friends in A. F. Ferguson that during the interview, they make fun of your answers just to test how you act in a situation where you feel uncomfortable. [)] It feels like you are getting insulted but in actual they only judge you. [)]

- Odyssee - 09-11-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by rabia-k</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>

why get insulted?

I have heard from many of my friends in A. F. Ferguson that during the interview, they make fun of your answers just to test how you act in a situation where you feel uncomfortable. [)] It feels like you are getting insulted but in actual they only judge you. [)]

Thats true. Interview at A.F.Ferguson can last for more 40 minutes.

- Osama Rules - 09-12-2009

Salam,

people can u tell me when & from which ATC should i join if i just started my ACA/ICAEW after my A levels.

thnks.
do reply[)]

- shoaib_t86 - 09-13-2009

how many papers does a student need to clear before starting the articleship? please reply

- Osama Rules - 09-14-2009

Salam,

common people reply plsssssss

[(!]

i will be waiting!!!

[D]