Accountancy Forum
The worth of ACCA out of Pakistan. - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Career (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: The worth of ACCA out of Pakistan. (/showthread.php?tid=656)

Pages: 1 2

The worth of ACCA out of Pakistan. - Imran_ca7 - 02-11-2004

Hi,
I am Imran Baig from UAE and i am also ACCA student but whatever did i see in this website is something outstanding and more valuable to join pakistani accountancy people from all around the world.
However, i want to inform to those who are doing ACCA that it is worth to have ACCA but one must need to qualify it first.
The value of ACCA in UAE is considered to be equal to CA because there is no discrimination here as the concept has been emerged in pakistan.
So what i want to inform that any body can come to UAE without any fear that he or she'll not get the job , if anybody have query about this, can ask me anytime because access to UAE rather easy than other countries
Inshallah i'll try to reply him or her as early as possible.
Allah Hafiz

- derivativetrader - 02-11-2004

Dear Mr Baig,

Would you be able to tell me about the Investment Banking Sector and Actuarial Profession in UAE (Dubai)? I would appreciate if you could consider the following factors,

1. The demand for graduates and/or post graduates in both professions?

2. The likelihood renumeration package for a fresh graduate and post graduate?

3. How about the cost of living in terms of house prices, taxes etc.?

4. Your advice whether the working sentiments in Dubai are better than of Pakistan?

I would be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Regards,

AHSAN

- KJK - 02-16-2004

Dear Imran
Assalam O Alaikum
First of all I would like to thank u to encourage me to proceed with ACCA by delivering such an important information.I am also an ACCA student studying at certeficate stage.

One help which I would request you to do in my favor is that , would you please kindly send me the list of firms affilitated with ICAEW in UAE & KSA.
My Email is Bismillah@accamail.com

Thanks

- aimen - 02-22-2004

Dear Imran my name is Moh. Aimen Qazi
I have completed ACCA and along with that I have also done MA Econ. and Post graduate diploma in IT. I Have completed whole of my ACCA in 4 Attempts. But after getting the degree I am not getting the kind of respect i was expecting.
So if u complete your ACCA please dont come back to Pakistan or u will get so much frustrated htat you cant even imagine.
I am planning to get another degree to survive in Pakistan or get out of here but there are limitations well......
Thanks

- Alterego - 02-23-2004

Hmm dear Aimen you are rightin saying that locally ACCA yet has to make market that satisfies graduate expectations. Imran I would need your help, and I would be pleased to seeyou mail droped at my account
adnan@accamail.com

sanguine

Adious

saar

- shahzeb - 02-23-2004

Deara Imran can you please tell me whether the ICAEW holds its exams in Dubai? And please reply to KJK's query on the forum. thankyou.

Somebody stop me!

- jbladeus - 02-24-2004

Hi shahzeb

why dont u email ICAEW directly and ask the same question? The URL of the website is http//www.icaew.co.uk and their email must be there somewhere.

- chaudry - 02-24-2004

dear imran u wrote about acca scope in uae is there any scope for acca finalist but they have completed artical ship from reputable firm(one of big three) .hope so u help me in this case. my email is faisalwali2003@yahoo.com

faisal

- caringfriend - 02-28-2004

Thank you very much for ur encouragement. I m also about to start my career as a Certified chartered accountant (ACCA). Could u plz tell me what is the job market in Dubai,Sharjah and in England once i qualify ACCA or part qualified?
I m looking for ur reply.

Regards

Farooq.<font color=red></font id=red><font face='Comic Sans MS'></font id='Comic Sans MS'>

Cancerians The Great

- derivativetrader - 02-28-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Thank you very much for ur encouragement. I m also about to start my career as a Certified chartered accountant (ACCA). Could u plz tell me what is the job market in Dubai,Sharjah and in England once i qualify ACCA or part qualified?

Regards

Farooq.<font color=red></font id=red><font face='Comic Sans MS'></font id='Comic Sans MS'>

Cancerians The Great

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Mr Farooq,

As far as England is concerened, if you are a graduate then I would recommend doing ACA instead. Apparently, it is given preferance.

AHSAN

- Azeem Shah Khan - 06-18-2004

is this forum still alive

azeem

- Replicate - 06-19-2004

We have some ACCAs here in my office in US. They are all great and I do not see any problem for them in moving up however they would need the license to become a senior on public company audit engagements. Good luck to you all and hope all works out.

Regards,

- sumaaan - 06-20-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Regards

Cancerians The Great

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Mr Farooq,

As far as England is concerened, if you are a graduate then I would recommend doing ACA instead. Apparently, it is given preferance.

AHSAN

Yeah... ACA would be much much better.

Edited by - sumaaan on Jun 23 2004 081349 AM

- sabir_acca - 07-05-2004

Salam Dear Imran.
I am Waseem Sabir Student of ACCA Part 2.
Would you please tell me how I have to get UAE visa and how
much it will cost.

Hi,
I am Imran Baig from UAE and i am also ACCA student but whatever did i see in this website is something outstanding and more valuable to join pakistani accountancy people from all around the world.
However, i want to inform to those who are doing ACCA that it is worth to have ACCA but one must need to qualify it first.
The value of ACCA in UAE is considered to be equal to CA because there is no discrimination here as the concept has been emerged in pakistan.
So what i want to inform that any body can come to UAE without any fear that he or she'll not get the job , if anybody have query about this, can ask me anytime because access to UAE rather easy than other countries
Inshallah i'll try to reply him or her as early as possible.
Allah Hafiz

[/quote]

Waseem Sabir Darvaish

- hasnain - 07-31-2004

Asalamolikum,
My Name is hasnain i have done CAT Level B, then i got my canadian school of management graduate certificate in accountancy known as CSFM. I also cleared CIMA business law paper. and now i am exempt from ACCA part 2 2.2 paper.
I am know registring with ACCA along with 2.2 exemption and hope if next month i cleared MAF of cima i will be able to claim exemption from 1.2 of ACCA.
I am interested in UAE, for training as well for part 2 studies. I want to know if after ACCA foundation can i work with a firm which provide me study support. I would like to stand upon my feet to support my studies as i did in london but now i am depended on my fathers income.
Coming to uae is not a problem for me, but i need to know abt the institute as well as a firm which supports my studies, because i want to continue my study.
Please kindly help me.
I am currently living in karachi.
will be waiting anxiousely for ur reply.
ALLAH HAFIZ