Accountancy Forum
ACCA result coming out in a few hours..... - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: ACCA result coming out in a few hours..... (/showthread.php?tid=663)

ACCA result coming out in a few hours..... - H3LL10N - 02-16-2004

Hello everyone,

Results will be available by email in a couple of hours, and to think of it, I have somehow lost all my appetite and neither do I have the desire to meet or talk to anyone .../

I sat 2.5, + the three core papers in December, all of them went fine (sort of) except for 3.6, (this was my first core attempt btw).

Anyway, point is, TENSION is everywhere, and I just had to blurt out this random post, maybe somebody out there could share my pain.

Edited by - h3ll10n on Feb 16 2004 82343 PM

- H3LL10N - 02-16-2004

phewwww, saved.....got a referrel in 3.7 and the rest is all passed....the fact that I passed in 3.6 is above my expectations.

Congrats to those who made it and commiserations to those who couldnt, after all, it isnt the end of the world. Wink

Edited by - h3ll10n on Feb 16 2004 94511 PM

- muqtader - 02-17-2004

the pain is over..
i sat in four papers 2.5+2.6 and optional and waited for the result
Luckily I passed all )

Muqtader Abbas Shah

- H3LL10N - 02-17-2004

Congrats!

PS Weird UN-userfriendly forum, I keep hitting the edit post button by mistake, VBulletin and Phpbb have much better layout. An upgrade to better forum software would be nice.

Edited by - h3ll10n on Feb 16 2004 94954 PM

- admin - 02-17-2004

Hello H3ll10n

When we first started, we had initially installed vBulletin, but our members found it a bit complex, so we had to move to a simpler forum application. It may not be as configurable or cool-looking as some other solutions out there, but since the majority of our audience seem to prefer its simpler controls, therefore we are going to stick with it for the time being.

We apologize for any inconvenience which you may have faced, but we have to cater to the majority. I hope you'll understand our point of view.

Happy posting.

- H3LL10N - 02-17-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hello H3ll10n

When we first started, we had initially installed vBulletin, but our members found it a bit complex, so we had to move to a simpler forum application. It may not be as configurable or cool-looking as some other solutions out there, but since the majority of our audience seem to prefer its simpler controls, therefore we are going to stick with it for the time being.

We apologize for any inconvenience which you may have faced, but we have to cater to the majority. I hope you'll understand our point of view.

Happy posting.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I guess I will just have to get used to it, thanks anyway! ...)

sigs are so cliche...

- munshi - 02-17-2004

congrats to those passed....

i sat in 4 papers....

but failed in 3.4..... got 49.....i hate this...i had to giv ppaers while my young nephew was undergoing cancer treatment.....

is there anyway i can ask acca to consider my situation..as otherwise i woulad have passed......

damm......

- H3LL10N - 02-17-2004

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
congrats to those passed....

i sat in 4 papers....

but failed in 3.4..... got 49.....i hate this...i had to giv ppaers while my young nephew was undergoing cancer treatment.....

is there anyway i can ask acca to consider my situation..as otherwise i woulad have passed......

damm......

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Yaar a lot of people have been unlucky in 3.4, including three of my friends with marks in 45-49 range, who had taken up 3.4 on my recommendation as I considered it easy to pass (, (I got 69 in the June 2003 session)

Secondly now that once that the result is published it is deemed final, so unfortunately there is nothing you can do about it now, however if you had written to the ACCA earlier. and told them about any possible circumstances affective your performance with documented evidence, in that case ACCA would consider your problem before marking your scripts.
(I dont remember the deadline but I think its around two weeks after the last exam sitting,)

PS Could anyone recommend a good teacher for 3.7 in Lahore?

sigs are so cliche...

- muqtader - 02-19-2004

hi guys...
well about the result... it was really a weird result of part 3 specifically... about the core papers i guess SKANS garden town has the best faculty in core.. where 3.7 is taught by Qaisar Sheikh and he is too good ) about 3.6 i wont introduce u guys to Qamar Rashid coz he is the best in Pakistan i guess when it comes to financial accounting )

Muqtader Abbas Shah

- XBRL - 02-20-2004

well i dunno abt this acca thing, juss the fact that i pay fees and extract sometime and always expects to pass i dunno y.,,.. not coz its easy to pass but coz i feel like passing it always but this time it really sucks....or may i say acca gave me lesson,, i was expecting refer in sfm but hell no i failed with 49 in 3.5 man it really sucks now i have dual targets in june,,,,,,,,,,,, damn it,,,,,,, but no worries now .. i will manage it inshallah.....