Accountancy Forum
MSC or ACA - Printable Version

+- Accountancy Forum (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum)
+-- Forum: The Profession (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Students (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: MSC or ACA (/showthread.php?tid=6639)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Mujahid - 10-04-2009

Walekum Assalam,

Rehta KSA mein hai aur hum Pakistanis se poochta hai gulf ki khabrein. [D]

- tariqsohail - 10-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

Ok people here is one more!

In terms of international context according to u which one is the best especially for gulf?
1)ICAP
2)ICAEW
3)ICAS
4)ICAA
5)CICA
6)others,plzz specify.

Do reply. [8D]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Dear Osama,

It's not easy to rate above qualification in Gulf for anybody but generally CPA from USA considered more valuable in this part of the world.

Regards,
Sohail

- rabia-k - 10-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mujahid</i>
<br />Walekum Assalam,

Rehta KSA mein hai aur hum Pakistanis se poochta hai gulf ki khabrein. [D]
LOLZZZZ[D][D][D]

- rabia-k - 10-04-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tariqsohail</i>

Dear Osama,

It's not easy to rate above qualification in Gulf for anybody but generally CPA from USA considered more valuable in this part of the world.

Regards,
Sohail
[/quote]
particularly Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia represnting more 50% of total GCC market so if CPA (USA) is dominant in Saudi Arabia then automatically CPA (USA) hold major market share in GCC.

Regards,
Sohail

- Osama Rules - 10-04-2009

Salam,

Hmm,good enough!
Ok then tell me in international context exclusively!!

Regards.

[)]

Osama,

Please just hold yourself..try to figure it out that where you want to stay and work after your study and then plan your study (qualification) according to that area because every area having different requirement, different preferences. Even the best in the world will not serve you on all places.

Regards,
Sohail

- Osama Rules - 10-05-2009

Salam,

I got your point & that inevitabely gave me the answer!!

So let me put it in this way

ICAEW is the largest accountancy institution in europe,can u people tell me the largest accountancy institution in the world??

Thanks. [D]

- Osama Rules - 10-07-2009

Salam,

Now this is dissappointing people!!
Plzz have the courtesy to answer the above question.....

[V]

- Toronto_Boy - 10-07-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Osama Rules</i>
<br />Salam,

I got your point & that inevitabely gave me the answer!!

So let me put it in this way

ICAEW is the largest accountancy institution in europe,can u people tell me the largest accountancy institution in the world??

Thanks. [D]

CPA(AICPA)... more than 350,000 members.

- Osama Rules - 10-08-2009

Salam,

Thanks for replying dude!

Ok tell me the rank for CICA.

Regards.

- Toronto_Boy - 10-08-2009

Dear Mr. Rules

Different accounting designations suit different people with different objectives in different countries differently.

Ranking professional associations may not be a good practice. However, you may find one which suits you according to your future objectives.

Regards

Salam,

Ya everyone says that but my point of view is that if an istitution has more number of members this mean it has got something!!

ICAEW has over 132000 members so does this mean that it is the second largest accountancy institution in the world??

My name is OSAMA.

Thanks.. [)]

- tariqsohail - 10-08-2009

Dear Osama,

It doesn't mean that institutes with less members having less worth.

Anyways dear I am telling you a truth that the way you are trying to get information is not a proper way and you are trying to have too much which you required later on and that might hurt you.

So according to my point of view, try to concentrate on your A-level.

Regards,
Sohail

Salam,

I apologize if u did not like the way i am seeking info!

Secondly i totally understand of what u were trying to point at & i highly appreciate it & am aware of it.

I would welcome any suggestions to change my attitude!

Thanks & Regards.