Professional/Academic Qualifications of Members - Printable Version

+--- Forum: Meet the members (https://www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Professional/Academic Qualifications of Members (/showthread.php?tid=6658)

- kamranACA - 10-09-2009

Hina

I got indirect intro to his family, and brothers settled at Australia after he met me at this forum. He is originally from my home-town.

Nice buddy he is.

- awaisaftab - 10-09-2009

<br />Aftab

If you write some one's name (especially if one component) in English, then it’s customary to write the surname instead of first or median name. This in fact is a practice world over.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes you are right I know about this practice but I like that people adress and call me from my first name.

- hshamsi - 10-09-2009

<br />Hina

I got indirect intro to his family, and brothers settled at Australia after he met me at this forum. He is originally from my home-town.

Nice buddy he is.

ahan..

btw u'd also intro urself as ur on this thread, awais is rite, many of us dnt no u besides that ur a chartered accountant (as ur name suggest)..

- kamranACA - 10-09-2009

For continuation of discussions (un-biased and unaffected), going into personal details on a public forum is avoided.

So many members know me in person for certain reasons.

- kamranACA - 10-09-2009

Aftab, You are Awais from here onwards.

- hshamsi - 10-09-2009

that means i made a mistake by introducing myself..

kind regards

- kamranACA - 10-10-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by hshamsi</i>
<br />that means i made a mistake by introducing myself..

kind regards

I guess it is the one!

- Irshad - 10-12-2009

Can anybody help me with study material of CMA (IMA)...I would be highly thankfull for this...
irshad.ejaz@hotmail.com

- awaisaftab - 10-27-2009

There are many members who are still not contributing on this thread.

Awais Aftab

- sheikh_sb - 11-01-2009

respecte bothers,i have posted a question in firms section,kindly guide me
JAZAKALLAH

REGARDS

- hmmm - 11-02-2009

salam everyone
I am doing CA and CIA at the same time.
and
looking for a firm
and
moving to Lahore [)]

- adnan12 - 11-05-2009

ASSALAMUALAIKUM
i am Adnan from Islamabad recently cleared CA foundation and MBA also, nw doing CA and assistant manager finance in a company.happpy to c u all here

- awaisaftab - 11-05-2009

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by adnan12</i>
<br />ASSALAMUALAIKUM
i am Adnan from Islamabad recently cleared CA foundation and MBA also, nw doing CA and assistant manager finance in a company.happpy to c u all here

Nice

- totaltasch - 11-14-2009

Salam,

I am Syed Aun, ACCA (Part qualified), about to complete MSc. Finance & Accounting from South Bank University (UK). I did O and A Levels earlier and will be completing ACCA after my MSc insha Allah.

- princeeagel - 11-19-2009

I m a commerce graduate and in last semester of MBA Finance at University of Peshawar.